FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport

Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone stayed there? There all next week and wondering what I’ve got to look forward to or maybe not so!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I stayed there recently. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Very close to the airport and can't really complain about the cost.

Definitely a step up from Premier Inn etc

"I stayed there recently. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Very close to the airport and can't really complain about the cost.

Definitely a step up from Premier Inn etc"

Yea work used to have us staying in the Holiday Inn which was terrible! Glad to know it’s a step up! Thanks for your help! X

It’s actually pretty nice had a cheeky wee meet there last year with a fab friend who I’ve know all my fab profiles and hadn’t gotten round to meeting lol you know who you are hahhhaaaa he’s a forum creeper lol doesn’t comment lol

"It’s actually pretty nice had a cheeky wee meet there last year with a fab friend who I’ve know all my fab profiles and hadn’t gotten round to meeting lol you know who you are hahhhaaaa he’s a forum creeper lol doesn’t comment lol "

Haha nice to have a fab stalker!

Would be nice to have a cheeky meet while I’m staying to be honest! Would be a shame to waste a perfectly good hotel room!

Thanks for the help!

"It’s actually pretty nice had a cheeky wee meet there last year with a fab friend who I’ve know all my fab profiles and hadn’t gotten round to meeting lol you know who you are hahhhaaaa he’s a forum creeper lol doesn’t comment lol

Would be nice to have a cheeky meet while I’m staying to be honest! Would be a shame to waste a perfectly good hotel room!

Thanks for the help! "

Well a week gives you plenty of time to arrange something

"It’s actually pretty nice had a cheeky wee meet there last year with a fab friend who I’ve know all my fab profiles and hadn’t gotten round to meeting lol you know who you are hahhhaaaa he’s a forum creeper lol doesn’t comment lol

Thanks for the help!

Well a week gives you plenty of time to arrange something "

Easier said than done!

» Add a new message to this topic