FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sexy Saturday

Sexy Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Anyone planning a Sexy Saturday?

Not had one in a while but double dating tonight with another Fab couple - first date woo hoo so I’m already planning the undies, outfit, perfume etc. Don’t you just love the prep for a sexy night out?

What sexy exploits have you got planned? X M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

None, it’s a friends reunion for me tonight - still get to plan the outfit etc but no sex. Have a great time

Washing my sweaty knacks after a workout this morning.....or I may just wear them again.

Am a durty bitch, I know

By looks of your pics they are in for an amazing night enjoy x

By *rassyknollMan  over a year ago

Langley

Washing my hair

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Washing my sweaty knacks after a workout this morning.....or I may just wear them again.

Am a durty bitch, I know "

Fab auction them, could raise money for Doggy charity

By *ettyboop66Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

A friends birthday bash so no sexy fun for me. Enjoy your night

GLASGOW

"None, it’s a friends reunion for me tonight - still get to plan the outfit etc but no sex. Have a great time "

Reunions are great, what are you planning on wearing? X

No sex for us tonight, the date will just be a sexy atmosphere x

GLASGOW

"By looks of your pics they are in for an amazing night enjoy x"

Thank you I hope you have a lovely weekend too x

"None, it’s a friends reunion for me tonight - still get to plan the outfit etc but no sex. Have a great time

No sex for us tonight, the date will just be a sexy atmosphere x"

Black skinny jeans (if only they worked ) and bought a new v back top... don’t think I like it though... the afternoon might be trying on things lol... oh and kitten heels

"None, it’s a friends reunion for me tonight - still get to plan the outfit etc but no sex. Have a great time

No sex for us tonight, the date will just be a sexy atmosphere x"

Ooooer

stirling

Black skinny jeans (if only they worked ) and bought a new v back top... don’t think I like it though... the afternoon might be trying on things lol... oh and kitten heels "

Sounds rather nice Jane

GLASGOW

Black skinny jeans (if only they worked ) and bought a new v back top... don’t think I like it though... the afternoon might be trying on things lol... oh and kitten heels "

Oh I’ve been looking at a few v back tops recently too. Sounds like a sexy out fit. What colour shoes? X

By *unseekers87Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"Washing my sweaty knacks after a workout this morning.....or I may just wear them again.

Am a durty bitch, I know "

Ooo you really know how to get the blood flowing .

It's a wet one out there today , they'll not be many barbecues this weekend

Black skinny jeans (if only they worked ) and bought a new v back top... don’t think I like it though... the afternoon might be trying on things lol... oh and kitten heels

Oh I’ve been looking at a few v back tops recently too. Sounds like a sexy out fit. What colour shoes? X"

Black shoes too, aye like the vee back but the top is just a wee bit... not right

Thanks Mr C btw

GLASGOW

Oh I’ve been looking at a few v back tops recently too. Sounds like a sexy out fit. What colour shoes? X

Black shoes too, aye like the vee back but the top is just a wee bit... not right

Thanks Mr C btw "

Hmm if you’re not feeling it now you won’t feel good in it later. What other options do you have? X

Thanks Mr C btw

Hmm if you’re not feeling it now you won’t feel good in it later. What other options do you have? X"

Oh plenty options but I like the idea of this one in my head when I saw it, just disappointed it doesn’t sit right (curse of the big boobies strikes AGAIN) nae idea why folk want them honestly

GLASGOW

Thanks Mr C btw

Hmm if you’re not feeling it now you won’t feel good in it later. What other options do you have? X

Oh plenty options but I like the idea of this one in my head when I saw it, just disappointed it doesn’t sit right (curse of the big boobies strikes AGAIN) nae idea why folk want them honestly "

They come in handy at times so it’s good to have them lol

Thanks Mr C btw

Oh plenty options but I like the idea of this one in my head when I saw it, just disappointed it doesn’t sit right (curse of the big boobies strikes AGAIN) nae idea why folk want them honestly

They come in handy at times so it’s good to have them lol "

Did someone mention boobies?

Just waiting on the Mrs coming home from work. Hungover and horny in bed

Thanks Mr C btw

They come in handy at times so it’s good to have them lol "

Spose, detachable would be handy...

Thanks Mr C btw

Did someone mention boobies? "

Lol

GLASGOW

Thanks Mr C btw

Lol "

We love boobies

Thanks Mr C btw

Lol

We love boobies "

One of my fave lyrics.. "everyone needs a bosom for a pillow"

Thanks Mr C btw

Lol

We love boobies

One of my fave lyrics.. "everyone needs a bosom for a pillow" "

I could pillow a small third world country

"Anyone planning a Sexy Saturday?

Not had one in a while but double dating tonight with another Fab couple - first date woo hoo so I’m already planning the undies, outfit, perfume etc. Don’t you just love the prep for a sexy night out?

What sexy exploits have you got planned? X M"

Possibly something later...

Thanks Mr C btw

Lol

We love boobies

I could pillow a small third world country "

I apparently have a big head.

Thanks Mr C btw

Lol

We love boobies

I could pillow a small third world country

I apparently have a big head. "

Where have you been awww ma life ffs

What sexy exploits have you got planned? X M"

Hi guys, what’s s double date meet??

Us, a fakeaway, wee drink then some fun with you bag , restraints etc

GLASGOW

Us, a fakeaway, wee drink then some fun with you bag , restraints etc "

Two couples going for dinner and drinks together, just like a double date that you would do with your regular friends except it has mutual attraction in addition to friendship x

Two couples going for dinner and drinks together, just like a double date that you would do with your regular friends except it has mutual attraction in addition to friendship x"

I hope you hired gabs resident naked chef, waiter, Gardner, decorator, rimmer, cleaner and anything else you need done. All naked of course and wrapped up in the one package.. (obviously not talking about myself... I'm a poor Gardner.)

Two couples going for dinner and drinks together, just like a double date that you would do with your regular friends except it has mutual attraction in addition to friendship x"

Ah got you, enjoy guys... and behave lol

stirling

Two couples going for dinner and drinks together, just like a double date that you would do with your regular friends except it has mutual attraction in addition to friendship x

Ah got you, enjoy guys... and behave lol "

Behaving is overrated, misbehaving on the other hand......

GLASGOW

Behaving is overrated, misbehaving on the other hand...... "

I agree, we love to misbehave however there’s a time and a place probably when I get hubby home lol

stirling

I agree, we love to misbehave however there’s a time and a place probably when I get hubby home lol"

That’ll have brought a smile to hubby’s face lol

GLASGOW

I agree, we love to misbehave however there’s a time and a place probably when I get hubby home lol

That’ll have brought a smile to hubby’s face lol "

He just wants it to be home time now lol

Cjs tonight but having a fat week lol might feel better later if I make good food choices today but I’ve always got the defuzz done daily but alas I haven’t had any sexy fun in ages lol dressing up as a bunny last week the closest I’ve gotten to dress to impress in months lol

Thanks Mr C btw

Oh plenty options but I like the idea of this one in my head when I saw it, just disappointed it doesn’t sit right (curse of the big boobies strikes AGAIN) nae idea why folk want them honestly "

If it’s high neck then a very long necklace with a large pendant is the best way to break up the shelf look ! V necks are very flattering to big boobs and if you haven’t got a v neck create an artificial line using the necklaces trust me it works

By *eachy400Woman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Sexy meet tonight can’t wait! Enjoy your evening M xx

GLASGOW

"Sexy meet tonight can’t wait! Enjoy your evening M xx"

Woo hoo some lucky devil getting the pleasure of your company gorgeous x

Refusing all propositions to give myself some sweet loving and self care. Saying no feels so good.

By *eachy400Woman  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Sexy meet tonight can’t wait! Enjoy your evening M xx

Woo hoo some lucky devil getting the pleasure of your company gorgeous x "

Aaww thanks :- xx

No sexy fun for me today, nice chill out with the family and cinema later with my kids

Thanks Mr C btw

If it’s high neck then a very long necklace with a large pendant is the best way to break up the shelf look ! V necks are very flattering to big boobs and if you haven’t got a v neck create an artificial line using the necklaces trust me it works "

Thank ya Violet - the necklace thing may well do it

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Very sexy Saturday here - can of ready made woowoo and making guinea pig cage liners

Can I swap with anyone?

V x

stirling

"Very sexy Saturday here - can of ready made woowoo and making guinea pig cage liners

Can I swap with anyone?

V x"

V swapping may have different meanings on here than you meant lol

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"Very sexy Saturday here - can of ready made woowoo and making guinea pig cage liners

Can I swap with anyone?

V x

V swapping may have different meanings on here than you meant lol "

Haha this is very true! Poor Wade is in need of a good seeing to... He's at work tonight though

V x

By *ecret_pleasure4UMan  over a year ago

Murrayfield

Sadly not tonight. Watching television, some Sushi and scrolling through fab updates to see what I am missing out on.

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Ohhhhh can I hzve some of those too hehe

Thanks Mr C btw

Spose, detachable would be handy... "

» Add a new message to this topic