FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Disappearing Act

Disappearing Act

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *MCFUN5 OP   Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Woke up to a message from a sexy couple looking to chat. We exchanged a few cordial messages. They posted a Meet too and asked if we were interested in meeting for drinks. Sure, I said as they sounded lovely, they then sent a face pic of them together and I said oh hi, I recognise you from your other profile you chatted to us from last month, how are you, how have you been?

They, their Meet and all messages from our chat this morning have disappeared. Exactly what happened the last time we chatted, their other profile was a different name but the chat, descriptions and face pics are the same

Wtf

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They'll thank you for telling us all

Sounds like it’s someone using pics that aren’t theirs tbh

GLASGOW

"Sounds like it’s someone using pics that aren’t theirs tbh "

Very strange. Why use the same pics as before if they’re not yours? They really sounded lovely and we were happy to Meet then they’re gone

GLASGOW

"They'll thank you for telling us all"

Nothing to identify them and they’ve deleted themselves again. There was no way of knowing it wasn’t a genuine couple x

By *inUpGirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's just the way of fab, the longer your on the more you get used to all the different people on it x

There’s a million reasons people do anything all as individual as each of them... maybe they are unsure they really want to be here, maybe they get their kick through the chase, maybe they are pic hunters, maybe Pinup and Violet are right... as the old saying goes... Nowt like folk (especially Fab folk)

GLASGOW

Too true

More fool them.. You never know it might be "third profile lucky"...

I wouldn't take it to heart its just the way of the fab.

Looking at your profile its their lose

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Id say fantasists that find the fantasy of it all arousing, but shit themselves at the thought of actually meeting...

Place is full of them unfortunately.

"Id say fantasists that find the fantasy of it all arousing, but shit themselves at the thought of actually meeting...

Place is full of them unfortunately."

This ^

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Id say fantasists that find the fantasy of it all arousing, but shit themselves at the thought of actually meeting...

It's even worse when the fantasists don't even know they are fantasists

John

Newbie couples are the biggest timewasters in my opinion, dipping their toe in, then dissapearing, then back again. Had many a convo dry up on here and kik, then they say hi again weeks later. Tend to avoid now.

John "

Just keep talking about it xx we will get there mr a day at a time xx

GLASGOW

"I wouldn't take it to heart its just the way of the fab.

Looking at your profile its their lose "

Aw thank you, certainly not taking it to heart. I just remember really enjoying our chats last month too and wee agreed to meet them then too but they deleted everything x

GLASGOW

Totally get this lol xx

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Woke up to a message from a sexy couple looking to chat. We exchanged a few cordial messages. They posted a Meet too and asked if we were interested in meeting for drinks. Sure, I said as they sounded lovely, they then sent a face pic of them together and I said oh hi, I recognise you from your other profile you chatted to us from last month, how are you, how have you been?

They, their Meet and all messages from our chat this morning have disappeared. Exactly what happened the last time we chatted, their other profile was a different name but the chat, descriptions and face pics are the same

Wtf

"

Were they new to the site? We had a message from a couple who joined 4 or 5 days ago. As with all new profiles we left it for a few days before deciding if we should reply and sure enough the message and profile were both gone today.

GLASGOW

"Woke up to a message from a sexy couple looking to chat. We exchanged a few cordial messages. They posted a Meet too and asked if we were interested in meeting for drinks. Sure, I said as they sounded lovely, they then sent a face pic of them together and I said oh hi, I recognise you from your other profile you chatted to us from last month, how are you, how have you been?

Wtf

Were they new to the site? We had a message from a couple who joined 4 or 5 days ago. As with all new profiles we left it for a few days before deciding if we should reply and sure enough the message and profile were both gone today."

GLASGOW

Wtf

It said joined a year ago so perhaps they resurrected an old one x

Were they new to the site? We had a message from a couple who joined 4 or 5 days ago. As with all new profiles we left it for a few days before deciding if we should reply and sure enough the message and profile were both gone today."

John "

Fantasist and proud here.. (or. Maybe that word doesn't mean what I think it means.. Bonus fantasy if you name the movie.. I just quoted.)

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Aw thank you, certainly not taking it to heart. I just remember really enjoying our chats last month too and wee agreed to meet them then too but they deleted everything x"

Lucky escape I’d say... at least you never went along to meet them. You see in the local updates the same pics being re used again and again, there’s a good number of profiles who resurrect every other week, unfortunately it’s part and parcel of fab along with all the other negatives

K x

GLASGOW

Aw thank you, certainly not taking it to heart. I just remember really enjoying our chats last month too and wee agreed to meet them then too but they deleted everything x

Lucky escape I’d say... at least you never went along to meet them. You see in the local updates the same pics being re used again and again, there’s a good number of profiles who resurrect every other week, unfortunately it’s part and parcel of fab along with all the other negatives

K x"

Names, profile pic and preferences were slightly different but the couples face pic they sent us was the same couple from last month

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

They love the chase but cant handle the catch. Happens alot to me.

GLASGOW

They love the chase but cant handle the catch. Happens alot to me."

I can imagine. Have you had the same people reappear under new names? X

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I can imagine. Have you had the same people reappear under new names? X"

Not that i remember but had alot of planned meets cancelled or the man just vanished after arrangements were made. Thats why i much prefer going to clubs and parties to meet people.

GLASGOW

I can imagine. Have you had the same people reappear under new names? X

Not that i remember but had alot of planned meets cancelled or the man just vanished after arrangements were made. Thats why i much prefer going to clubs and parties to meet people."

I agree x

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

Definite timewaster, wouldn't even be convinced its a couple. More likely somebody touting for pics to find someone recognisable. Reason they messaged you again is the fact the person is not recording who was messaged on previous profile. It will happen again but probably with new pics since you challenged the pics this time round. This is where using verified profiles to chat with only comes into play. You simply cannot fake a verification history. Well known regular poster tried it on here with me and she was spotted instantly.

"Definite timewaster, wouldn't even be convinced its a couple. More likely somebody touting for pics to find someone recognisable. Reason they messaged you again is the fact the person is not recording who was messaged on previous profile. It will happen again but probably with new pics since you challenged the pics this time round. This is where using verified profiles to chat with only comes into play. You simply cannot fake a verification history. Well known regular poster tried it on here with me and she was spotted instantly. "

What exactly did she try?

"It's just the way of fab, the longer your on the more you get used to all the different people on it x"

Very true!

GLASGOW

"Definite timewaster, wouldn't even be convinced its a couple. More likely somebody touting for pics to find someone recognisable. Reason they messaged you again is the fact the person is not recording who was messaged on previous profile. It will happen again but probably with new pics since you challenged the pics this time round. This is where using verified profiles to chat with only comes into play. You simply cannot fake a verification history. Well known regular poster tried it on here with me and she was spotted instantly. "

Great post, thanks x

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Definite timewaster, wouldn't even be convinced its a couple. More likely somebody touting for pics to find someone recognisable. Reason they messaged you again is the fact the person is not recording who was messaged on previous profile. It will happen again but probably with new pics since you challenged the pics this time round. This is where using verified profiles to chat with only comes into play. You simply cannot fake a verification history. Well known regular poster tried it on here with me and she was spotted instantly.

What exactly did she try?"

I too am intrigued???

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

"Definite timewaster, wouldn't even be convinced its a couple. More likely somebody touting for pics to find someone recognisable. Reason they messaged you again is the fact the person is not recording who was messaged on previous profile. It will happen again but probably with new pics since you challenged the pics this time round. This is where using verified profiles to chat with only comes into play. You simply cannot fake a verification history. Well known regular poster tried it on here with me and she was spotted instantly.

I too am intrigued???"

Attention seeker in my opinion.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Very few disappear most just reinvent themselves on another profile with all the hints of how to act and write a profile tips that folk give out id guess 90% of most new profiles are returning dickwads

Wtf

"

Just sounds like timewasters to me. I would keep an eye on any other profiles like that who message you and you could report them. Other than that I would just forget about it and move on. This is Fab in a nutshell now x

I too am intrigued???

Attention seeker in my opinion. "

Well that didn't really answer the question now, did it?

Wtf

Just sounds like timewasters to me. I would keep an eye on any other profiles like that who message you and you could report them. Other than that I would just forget about it and move on. This is Fab in a nutshell now x"

Report them for what?

Leaving then rejoining?

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Wtf

Just sounds like timewasters to me. I would keep an eye on any other profiles like that who message you and you could report them. Other than that I would just forget about it and move on. This is Fab in a nutshell now x

Report them for what?

Leaving then rejoining?"

It’s offensive to the people that stick it out with their shitty profile.

Wtf

"

Maybe Thanos made the disappear

» Add a new message to this topic