FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Internet of thing

Internet of thing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do some research on ITO security for a course at work and found a article about Internet enabled sex toys.

Has anyone tried any, or would you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could you explain a bit more about how such things work...

technodiddy

"Could you explain a bit more about how such things work...

technodiddy "

I think you can control the speed and such through the Internet

Google it dome funny looking stuff

technodiddy

"

I see... sounds like an added and unnecessary step to me... whit's wrang with just using the wee buttons on the damn thing - it's part of the fun... I'll google it though... mebbe am missing something

technodiddy

I see... sounds like an added and unnecessary step to me... whit's wrang with just using the wee buttons on the damn thing - it's part of the fun... I'll google it though... mebbe am missing something "

A woman had hers hacked no sure I should be reading this at work

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I think I saw something like this on the telly - the full interactive suit so that you can feel a hug (or whatever... aherm) from afar - hmmmm dunno if I would or not... never say never though

technodiddy

I see... sounds like an added and unnecessary step to me... whit's wrang with just using the wee buttons on the damn thing - it's part of the fun... I'll google it though... mebbe am missing something

A woman had hers hacked no sure I should be reading this at work "

That would be the worry wouldn't it - I'm thinking of Barbarella and her sex machine now (showing my age lol) ... oofty what next

technodiddy

That would be the worry wouldn't it - I'm thinking of Barbarella and her sex machine now (showing my age lol) ... oofty what next "

And no you shouldn't be doing that at work - (and nor should I)

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh I think I saw something like this on the telly - the full interactive suit so that you can feel a hug (or whatever... aherm) from afar - hmmmm dunno if I would or not... never say never though "

Yeah they say you can feel kissing and there is ones that simulate penatration for both partners but not sure how that would work

technodiddy

That would be the worry wouldn't it - I'm thinking of Barbarella and her sex machine now (showing my age lol) ... oofty what next "

We need volunteers to try it out for science

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh I think I saw something like this on the telly - the full interactive suit so that you can feel a hug (or whatever... aherm) from afar - hmmmm dunno if I would or not... never say never though

Yeah they say you can feel kissing and there is ones that simulate penatration for both partners but not sure how that would work "

Well I would take it it has handy aids and adaptions... I can visualise it and now I'm worried about me...

technodiddy

That would be the worry wouldn't it - I'm thinking of Barbarella and her sex machine now (showing my age lol) ... oofty what next

We need volunteers to try it out for science "

I bet there is NO shortage of volunteers lol

technodiddy

I bet there is NO shortage of volunteers lol "

The sex dolls have it as well giving weird science a whole new spin (showing my age)

technodiddy

The sex dolls have it as well giving weird science a whole new spin (showing my age) "

You'll have all the guys drooling over the thought of Kelly LeBrock now, nae wunner she was hot

technodiddy

The sex dolls have it as well giving weird science a whole new spin (showing my age)

You'll have all the guys drooling over the thought of Kelly LeBrock now, nae wunner she was hot "

I had my first.... To her

technodiddy

You'll have all the guys drooling over the thought of Kelly LeBrock now, nae wunner she was hot

I had my first.... To her "

OMG what if you could get HER on that virtual thingy thing

technodiddy

OMG what if you could get HER on that virtual thingy thing "

One day you never know with deap fakes and the like you could have the suit on and a vr video playing that could have any celb you wanted have sex with you

technodiddy

One day you never know with deap fakes and the like you could have the suit on and a vr video playing that could have any celb you wanted have sex with you "

.... drifts off into many fantasies... Jane and Captain Jack... Jane and Aquaman... Jane and Thor... I think I need a lie down and that's BEFORE using the thing

technodiddy

One day you never know with deap fakes and the like you could have the suit on and a vr video playing that could have any celb you wanted have sex with you

.... drifts off into many fantasies... Jane and Captain Jack... Jane and Aquaman... Jane and Thor... I think I need a lie down and that's BEFORE using the thing "

You need cpr

technodiddy

.... drifts off into many fantasies... Jane and Captain Jack... Jane and Aquaman... Jane and Thor... I think I need a lie down and that's BEFORE using the thing

You need cpr "

Jane and the very handsome medic... that isn't helping

technodiddy

You need cpr

Jane and the very handsome medic... that isn't helping "

I was offering to do it so that should settle you down

technodiddy

You need cpr

I was offering to do it so that should settle you down "

It might "settle" you down more lol

technodiddy

You need cpr

It might "settle" you down more lol "

Don't freak out but I don't know cpr

technodiddy

You need cpr

Don't freak out but I don't know cpr "

Don't you just press down on the chest and sing staying alive or summat

technodiddy

You need cpr

Don't freak out but I don't know cpr

Don't you just press down on the chest and sing staying alive or summat "

You lost me at chest

» Add a new message to this topic