FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Anyone else find swimming costumes/bikinis sexy ?

Anyone else find swimming costumes/bikinis sexy ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or does anyone else find a women in swimwear mega sexy ? I cant resist it honestly dont know if it comes under strange turn on or not Haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortland51Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

This applies to just about any man who grew up in the Baywatch era.

Whilst not wishing to be dismissive of the very, very serious matter of pool and beach safety, of course.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as it fits properly then yes.. .same goes for guys. Not a good look when he's obviously launched himself from the bedroom window to fit into last years budgie smugglers.

Depends, if you are shallow as 99.9% of people appear to be (I include myself in that) and its all about the figure then i dare say a swimming costume is a make or break.

Have had a raging stonker on the beach perving from behind my shades but equally seen things that turned my stomach.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

With the exception of the mum cosie with the skirt, that's pretty much the point of them I think! Anything that leaves so little to the imagination is going to be turn on to a dirty mind.

V x

"Depends, if you are shallow as 99.9% of people appear to be (I include myself in that) and its all about the figure then i dare say a swimming costume is a make or break.

Have had a raging stonker on the beach perving from behind my shades but equally seen things that turned my stomach."

Were you at ardeer?

"Depends, if you are shallow as 99.9% of people appear to be (I include myself in that) and its all about the figure then i dare say a swimming costume is a make or break.

Have had a raging stonker on the beach perving from behind my shades but equally seen things that turned my stomach."

Yeah definitely in that boat Haha and definitely seen a few things that would turn your stomach

"With the exception of the mum cosie with the skirt, that's pretty much the point of them I think! Anything that leaves so little to the imagination is going to be turn on to a dirty mind.

V x"

Think the mum cossie does actually turn me off Haha

Have had a raging stonker on the beach perving from behind my shades but equally seen things that turned my stomach.

Were you at ardeer? "

Nope, just had to google it. Unfortunately Ive missed the only day this year that will be warm enough for me not to undersell myself

All hail the tummy control and boob sculpt swim wear!

I think it's also the association with wet skin and sunshine

"All hail the tummy control and boob sculpt swim wear!

I think it's also the association with wet skin and sunshine "

The wet skin and sun bit doesn't need to be added Haha.

"All hail the tummy control and boob sculpt swim wear!

I think it's also the association with wet skin and sunshine "

Absolutely, who doesnt feel hornier on a hot sunny day.

By *lbie6Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Nudity is best

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

Bikinis, sun, ice cold beer and the smell of sun tan lotion combined are the perfect recipe for a stonker as far as I’m concerned!

D x

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

First time ever ive had the confidence to wear a bikini on holiday. Wore them all week

"Is it just me or does anyone else find a women in swimwear mega sexy ? I cant resist it honestly dont know if it comes under strange turn on or not Haha "
bikinis

"First time ever ive had the confidence to wear a bikini on holiday. Wore them all week "
go.you well skip e sweetie

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

54 and i still wear a bikini. I dont really care what anyone thinks i just wear what i want.

"54 and i still wear a bikini. I dont really care what anyone thinks i just wear what i want."

I dont understand when women think they are too old to wear a bikini or that. If your confident in it then wear it !

"54 and i still wear a bikini. I dont really care what anyone thinks i just wear what i want.

I dont understand when women think they are too old to wear a bikini or that. If your confident in it then wear it ! "

I agree but having kids and seeing changes in your body can be difficult to accept.

Glasgow

"54 and i still wear a bikini. I dont really care what anyone thinks i just wear what i want.

I dont understand when women think they are too old to wear a bikini or that. If your confident in it then wear it !

I agree but having kids and seeing changes in your body can be difficult to accept."

The changes to my body after the kids were born were for the better and i have never had a stretch mark in my life. I certainly wont be the hottest on the beach but certainly wont be the worst either.

Nobody should be body-shamed for what they choose to wear or not to wear, it’s those who pass cruel comments that should look in the mirror

"Nobody should be body-shamed for what they choose to wear or not to wear, it’s those who pass cruel comments that should look in the mirror "

Exactly

Well, it seems the powers that be have heard your cry.....there's a body positivity march down Buchanan St at the beginning of June. Loads of ladies going to parading along in their bikinis and swimsuits apparently!

Glasgow

"Well, it seems the powers that be have heard your cry.....there's a body positivity march down Buchanan St at the beginning of June. Loads of ladies going to parading along in their bikinis and swimsuits apparently!"

Goodness, im not that brave but hope there is a good turnout.

By *jarvisMan  over a year ago

Johnstone

[Removed by poster at 22/05/19 17:56:42]

By *jarvisMan  over a year ago

Johnstone

"As long as it fits properly then yes.. .same goes for guys. Not a good look when he's obviously launched himself from the bedroom window to fit into last years budgie smugglers."

"Well, it seems the powers that be have heard your cry.....there's a body positivity march down Buchanan St at the beginning of June. Loads of ladies going to parading along in their bikinis and swimsuits apparently!

Goodness, im not that brave but hope there is a good turnout."

My thoughts too.I'll be cheering them on from the sidelines wearing my boilersuit

» Add a new message to this topic