FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Aberdeen Social 27th July

Aberdeen Social 27th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I was wondering what interest there would be for an Aberdeen Social on Saturday 27th July 2019? If there is another social already arranged near this date please let me know?!?! Otherwise please note your interest!

P.S. happy to collarboate with an existing Fab lady to arrange as the ladies always bring the numbers!

P.P.S. looking for 50/50 split of men and women (including couples)!

Come on let's get a night arranged and have a laugh!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *MCFUN5Couple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Good luck OP, it’s great to see people putting themselves out there and trying to arrange Socials x

Thank you. Would be Great to see you there!

"Good luck OP, it’s great to see people putting themselves out there and trying to arrange Socials x"

Thanks. I hope we get the numbers!

GLASGOW

"Thank you. Would be Great to see you there! "

We don’t usually venture far from Glasgow or Edinburgh for Socials to be honest unless it’s for a weekend away so if we ever find ourselves planning one in Aberdeen we might just gatecrash yours. All the best with it though x

By *erberaWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hope your night is a success Jake. I would have come along but not in Aberdeen that weekend x

"Hope your night is a success Jake. I would have come along but not in Aberdeen that weekend x"

Awww Ger that's a shame. X

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hope it goes well!

R

"Hope it goes well!

R "

Would love you to come R. X

GLASGOW

"Hope it goes well!

R

Would love you to come R. X"

Sounds like an invitation

Glasgow

"Hope it goes well!

R

Would love you to come R. X"

I always enjoy socials, but Aberdeen isn't exactly handy unfortunately.

R

"Hope it goes well!

R

R "

I travel to Edinburgh and Glasgow regularly for the rugby..... it's not that far R. It's not like the "NORTH" in Game of Thrones!

Glasgow

"Hope it goes well!

R

R

I travel to Edinburgh and Glasgow regularly for the rugby..... it's not that far R. It's not like the "NORTH" in Game of Thrones! "

Ha! I've never seen Game of Thrones

R

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck with this

Would be up for social, and also enjoy the rugby, down for all Scotland games at B.T. Murrayfield

By *ittleRed18Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'd be keen for this. I would be more than happy to help you organise this social Jake. Depending on how many people are interested I have scoped out a few venues already.

Maybe this will get off the ground after all. Will watch with interest , All the best OP

Can't make it that weekend unfortunately but hope you have a good one.

By *rMrsWTFCouple  over a year ago

Arbroath

Aberdeen Social sounds great unfortunately we cant do the 27th July but hope its successful

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'd be up for it if you'd let me come along? I'm unverified so was unable to attend the last one ??

I’d be up for this ????

Glasgow

"I'd be up for it if you'd let me come along? I'm unverified so was unable to attend the last one ??"

Some hosts will offer to meet for a coffee prior to an event to verify people that want to attend.

R

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I’d possibly come

I will be up for this

"I’d be up for this ????"

Excellent Peachy. Finally managed to reply to post. X

"I’d possibly come"

More than welcome, the more (fab ladies) the merrier!

"Hope it goes well!

R

Sounds like an invitation "

Of course!

Great to see this

Sadly on my holibobs that date

Glasgow

"Hope it goes well!

R

Sounds like an invitation

Of course! "

Thank you.

R

Good luck with this. I tried to organise one last year and there wasn’t a lot of interest

By *ettyboop66Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I would be up for this

A simple tip , don't invest in a venue select a pub a time you will be there and if people wish to come along on the day they contact you and you tell them what pub your in and how long your there for , Seems to work for socials South off Dundee

Aberdeen

"A simple tip , don't invest in a venue select a pub a time you will be there and if people wish to come along on the day they contact you and you tell them what pub your in and how long your there for , Seems to work for socials South off Dundee "

Yeah that was the plan but looking to reserve at least a wee area too.

"A simple tip , don't invest in a venue select a pub a time you will be there and if people wish to come along on the day they contact you and you tell them what pub your in and how long your there for , Seems to work for socials South off Dundee

Yeah that was the plan but looking to reserve at least a wee area too. "

Would you be reserving a place in every pub you wish to go too or just the First one .Make it as simple and as open as can be and if you have had fall outs with others who wish to attend just allow that as we are all meant to be Adults , because they come along doesn't mean you have to chat too them and I am sure they would leave if they felt unwelcome .

Aberdeen

"A simple tip , don't invest in a venue select a pub a time you will be there and if people wish to come along on the day they contact you and you tell them what pub your in and how long your there for , Seems to work for socials South off Dundee

Yeah that was the plan but looking to reserve at least a wee area too. Would you be reserving a place in every pub you wish to go too or just the First one .Make it as simple and as open as can be and if you have had fall outs with others who wish to attend just allow that as we are all meant to be Adults , because they come along doesn't mean you have to chat too them and I am sure they would leave if they felt unwelcome .

"

My thoughts were just one place. No point pub crawling, just gets complicated. People can come and go as they please. Don't need to be there from start to finish. Easy ozy atmosphere to chat and chill out.

Yeah that was the plan but looking to reserve at least a wee area too. Would you be reserving a place in every pub you wish to go too or just the First one .Make it as simple and as open as can be and if you have had fall outs with others who wish to attend just allow that as we are all meant to be Adults , because they come along doesn't mean you have to chat too them and I am sure they would leave if they felt unwelcome .

My thoughts were just one place. No point pub crawling, just gets complicated. People can come and go as they please. Don't need to be there from start to finish. Easy ozy atmosphere to chat and chill out. "

various pubs would add variety and then it would give people options to which pub they fancy going along too if they happen to be out n about that day / night . But best see what the guy thinks as it is his baby after all

All fine details yet to be decided, am taking onbaord the feedback, and am in discussion in the background with a FAB lady who has offered to help arrange!

Will get back to you all as soon as more details available!

Really looking to establish interest / numbers at present!

Cheers all.

"

My thoughts were just one place. No point pub crawling, just gets complicated. People can come and go as they please. Don't need to be there from start to finish. Easy ozy atmosphere to chat and chill out. "

That sounds good red.

GLASGOW

Sounds like it’s all coming together nicely, plenty of time to get it firmed up. You could have a great wee night ahead by the interest you are gathering. All the best x

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

I wont be in the area at that time, As im working otherside of country then.

good luck and have a great time at the event.

I would have liked to have attended it.

"Would be up for social, and also enjoy the rugby, down for all Scotland games at B.T. Murrayfield "

Me too pal, never miss a game!

Thanks for all the replies, but please only post if you are interested and likely to come to the social. Cheers Jake.

[Removed by poster at 26/05/19 10:58:20]

Interested if more females + couples show an interest

I'd be interested

We would maybe be interested. Depends on work and such.

By *ewspinMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hoping to attend,missed out on others so fingers crossed it’s a go

By *attwoCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

We’d be up for it, enjoyed all the others.

Well for all attending I hope it isn't just a sausage fest like that last one I went too. 7 guys, two couples and no girls showed up. Us couples left and was just a group of guys

All the guy can do is put it out there and all the others can do is turn up , if that means there is a bigger ratio off single men to females / couples that's no one's fault barr the woman or couples who say there going along and then for whatever reason good or bad don't turn up.

It’s the nature of the site though - more men than females or couples. Socials I’ve been involved with its guys who are the no shows - or they’re lurking in the background lol

"It’s the nature of the site though - more men than females or couples. Socials I’ve been involved with its guys who are the no shows - or they’re lurking in the background lol "
Now this is how all the Aberdeen social threads turn,the females + couples always blame the single guys rather than just getting on with it.

Why not just take a leaf out off the Glasgow ,Edinburgh + Dundee book and turn up

"It’s the nature of the site though - more men than females or couples. Socials I’ve been involved with its guys who are the no shows - or they’re lurking in the background lol Now this is how all the Aberdeen social threads turn,the females + couples always blame the single guys rather than just getting on with it.

Why not just take a leaf out off the Glasgow ,Edinburgh + Dundee book and turn up "

I don't think she's blaming single guys. Chill

[Removed by poster at 27/05/19 22:34:58]

This is why this site annoys me. You can’t have an opinion without someone misconstruing it. I was stating a fact as were other folk

Thanks @objectiveguy

I’d be interested.

"This is why this site annoys me. You can’t have an opinion without someone misconstruing it. I was stating a fact as were other folk

Thanks @objectiveguy"

Did you happen to read the post 2 above your first post where no females turned up . Now all I am saying is turn up then it might balance itself out .

By *aughty_Jack_ABZMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'd be up for that. Should still be onshore around the 27th.

Nice comfy and relaxed city centre pub RED ?

By *ad ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Damn. I've got Tom Jones in Dundee that night or I would have made the effort and also offered transport up from central belt. Good luck with it and maybe next time

"This is why this site annoys me. You can’t have an opinion without someone misconstruing it. I was stating a fact as were other folk

Thanks @objectiveguyDid you happen to read the post 2 above your first post where no females turned up . Now all I am saying is turn up then it might balance itself out . "

Maybe the fact how full on creepy some of the guys on this site are is what put women off. I know two of the girls who were ment to attend the same social and got put off by assholes private mailing them and speaking to them like there playthings. Guys attitudes that the women on here should fuck them because they asked is the main issue. All couples and single females half always been respectfull on here and its single guys who tend to be dicks and that's why we have them blocked

Well I've not managed to get on for a couple of days, and come back tonight to find opiniated posts, and remarks that are NOT required or justified!!!!

I am more than happy to try and arrange an Aberdeen social, and YES, the hope is a good mix of all sexes, BUT I can assure you I will arrange fook all if it becomes a big hassle, due to peoples opinions etc.

Play fair, respect everyone and REMEMBER a social is NOT simply to ensure you get your hole that night, it's about meeting people, having a laugh, sharing stories and having a dram!

Anyone got any issues with my above comments can do one!

Jake

"Well I've not managed to get on for a couple of days, and come back tonight to find opiniated posts, and remarks that are NOT required or justified!!!!

I am more than happy to try and arrange an Aberdeen social, and YES, the hope is a good mix of all sexes, BUT I can assure you I will arrange fook all if it becomes a big hassle, due to peoples opinions etc.

Play fair, respect everyone and REMEMBER a social is NOT simply to ensure you get your hole that night, it's about meeting people, having a laugh, sharing stories and having a dram!

Jake"

Were all entitled to our opinions and share our experiences. If you have an issue with that you can also do one. Same old attitude from single guys acting hard done by as usual

"Well I've not managed to get on for a couple of days, and come back tonight to find opiniated posts, and remarks that are NOT required or justified!!!!

Jake"

P.S. I forgot to say - thanks for all the positive comments and interest in attending!

Jake.

By *omanpleaser78Man  over a year ago

Bradford / Darlington

If I am free this weekend I would be interested

Aberdeen

Jake

P.S. I forgot to say - thanks for all the positive comments and interest in attending!

Jake. "

Yes I second both of these. The social is about chatting to like minded people and making friends. If people get on and are attracted to each other and they would like to make their own arrangements that's their deal. This social is not a means to an end. Yes we are swingers but that does not mean we want to have sex with everyone we meet. We hope this social is the start of a great wee community where people feel relaxed and can attend with no pressure.

Even if we do have a reasonably even number of single guys, girls and couples everyone has different sexualities and are looking for different things.

By *arkopolo007Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'd be interested.

Is there going to be a Kik group started like most off the others or you leaving it for people just to get in contact on the night

Jake

Were all entitled to our opinions and share our experiences. If you have an issue with that you can also do one. Same old attitude from single guys acting hard done by as usual"

Totally entitled to your opinion, I encourage it, but keep it off this forum post please! ...... o

BTW, I'm am in no way a hard done by single guy! Single, yes..... but I happen to be a very happy and respectful person, with no delusions of shagging the whole site etc !

All things remaining as planned I would like to come along.

Any updates yet

Hi Jake

Up to now I'm free on 27 July and would love to come to the "Social" but as long as there is no playground bickering about who's single or a couple etc.

Social to me means just that. Meet up with like minded folk and have a drink and a laugh with no expectations of physical fun and make new friends... Too many people on there that are big fish in a little pond at times.

Rant over count me in...

By *muzzMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Yeah would be up for it, if it's all going ahead!

Two ingredient's missing from this post , Single Fems + Couples .

"Two ingredient's missing from this post , Single Fems + Couples . "

My point exactly. You'll end up with a group of lads and not much else. Lead to believe the op in having nothing to do with planning this "social" either now. Glad we are going to serve it. Always has and always will be a disaster in Aberdeen. Small town mentality

"Two ingredient's missing from this post , Single Fems + Couples .

My point exactly. You'll end up with a group of lads and not much else. Lead to believe the op in having nothing to do with planning this "social" either now. Glad we are going to serve it. Always has and always will be a disaster in Aberdeen. Small town mentality "

Christ aren't you a bundle of joy? Socials can be done, I helped a single guy organise one, just a reserved area in a bar, no fuss. There were couples and females there, if anything a shortage of guys. Was a good night, no drama and ended with some dancing in Cheers. Every time I have seen someone try and arrange anything since then, the shit and drama starts on the forum post, often prompted by the same person. I believe that's what puts people off from the very start and it is such a shame.

"Two ingredient's missing from this post , Single Fems + Couples .

My point exactly. You'll end up with a group of lads and not much else. Lead to believe the op in having nothing to do with planning this "social" either now. Glad we are going to serve it. Always has and always will be a disaster in Aberdeen. Small town mentality

Christ aren't you a bundle of joy? Socials can be done, I helped a single guy organise one, just a reserved area in a bar, no fuss. There were couples and females there, if anything a shortage of guys. Was a good night, no drama and ended with some dancing in Cheers. Every time I have seen someone try and arrange anything since then, the shit and drama starts on the forum post, often prompted by the same person. I believe that's what puts people off from the very start and it is such a shame. "

Totally agree Jen - sadly the same male person under new profile names always manages to stir it up. I’m no longer going to be attending this one due to this fact, single ladies do attend these nights but I personally can’t be arsed with the drama caused by these comments and I’m sorry OP for this

I believe this social has been cancelled - however I'm sure for the next one the organiser can just uninvite anyone causing trouble

"I believe this social has been cancelled - however I'm sure for the next one the organiser can just uninvite anyone causing trouble "

The problem is the ones causing trouble have no intention of even going. They just like to stir it up. Sad times really they have nothing better to do. Wish everyone could just ignore them and not rise to it. Make Aberdeen socials great again! (sorry for the trump-ism haha)

A bloody shame this post has not worked out as it looked like it had promise as Red was going to help the guy sort it plus I read all the way through it again and a couple off couples where coming along so why not keep it going maybe some other females n couples might still want to go along , don't give up hope OP

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I believe this social has been cancelled - however I'm sure for the next one the organiser can just uninvite anyone causing trouble

The problem is the ones causing trouble have no intention of even going. They just like to stir it up. Sad times really they have nothing better to do. Wish everyone could just ignore them and not rise to it. Make Aberdeen socials great again! (sorry for the trump-ism haha) "

J has left site again, but she is right the same person ruined her social to the point she had to cancel. Jenwren, I met u at the social u spoke of and it was an enjoyable evening with a good group of people and also was at the birthday social the year b4. U can't like everyone but there is no need for the nasty comments; just don't talk to people u dont like. It's an adult site not a nursery x

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

I got excited when I first started to read this thread but disappointed by the time I got to the end. I am out in town on the 22nd and would be happy to meet anyone for a drink or 2. I couldn't care less if it's guys girls or couples as it would just be social.

Sorry are we under the assumption this particular social will not be going ahead?

As far as I know it has been but haven't heard from the OP as yet but hopefully he will pop in and let us all know what's happening .

A shame too cause it look liked it was going to happen

We would love to be invited to a social xx

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

"Sorry are we under the assumption this particular social will not be going ahead?"

It would be nice if the op would let people know, What is going on by posting on there forum post.

If the venue is happening or not.

By *illydollyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Is this still in the pipeline?

Aberdeen

Still interested if it's happening

Aberdeen

Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of communication, the OP is no longer organising this and I was off the site for a few weeks.

Just to give you all a wee update - I am in the process of trying book a venue and kind of glad I waited as there seems to be more interest now. I will let you know once the venue is confirmed.

I will be booking an area from 3pm until around 8pm to start with so people who are free in the daytime only can pop along. I have looked into getting food as and when people want to order since people can arrive whenever.You do not need to feel committed to stay for any length of time. We will decide from those in the pub around 7 ish where we would like to head to next if people are still keen to keep partying the night away.

Hope that all sounds clear and not gobbledygook! Once again sorry for the radio silence.

We would def be interested in attending this

This sounds like alot of fun

We wont be available for this any more have fun folks!

Aberdeen

Well you know I'm up for this

were interested ,can you let us know times etc

Any updates on this event,, am very keen on going

By *cottish30Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

I'm interested in this

Aberdeen

"were interested ,can you let us know times etc"

Please see my newest post a few messages up!

Aberdeen

"Any updates on this event,, am very keen on going "

Please see my newest post a few messages up!

If be up for coming

By *r Mojo RisinMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Sounds promising. I'd be interested

By *ae1985Woman  over a year ago

kittenshire

Would possibly be interested in coming

Yeah why not

I would b interested if it’s still going ahead.

By *rny1Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hi there

Would love to come to social

Needing a few more ladies n couples if possible

Aberdeen

Please only post a simple "yes I would like to come along to this social"

It is becoming difficult for me to keep track of who to keep informed. I don't want to accidentally miss someone out from having to skip over unnecessary messages.

Thanks,

Red (Organiser)

Aberdeen

Yes.....hope to make it

Cheers

yes

Yes

aberdeen

Yes

By *muzzMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Yes I would like to attend the social

Yes

By *EX-SMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

yes I would like to come along to this social

ABERDEEN

Yes from me

By *evilishfun85Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yes

By *ae1985Woman  over a year ago

kittenshire

Yes if I'm free

By *orayfunMan  over a year ago

Moray

Yes

Aberdeen

Yes I would like to come along to this social

By *inky_couple_ADCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yes

By *atureMale321Man  over a year ago

Moray

Yes I’d come along in afternoon slot as things on at night

By *arkopolo007Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yes

aberdeen

Yes as long as we’re home

Yes I would like to come to this social

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yes please

By *jazMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yes

Yes sounds great

By *oxyRedlightWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yes please

Not long getting excited about Social as not been one in Aberdeen for a while

By *herubs Social EventsCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

We cant make this one ..but wish you lots of luck with your social hopefully we can attend a future one ..have a great time everyone xx

By *harley-sunriseWoman  over a year ago

aberdeen

Yes I would like to come to this social

Might pop along...

Aberdeen

Sadly work getting in the way of fun again. Offshore around the 25th for my next freelance gig in Trinidad

It's a tough life ... Enjoy the social folks. Keep being naughty.

Yes would like to come to this social never been before would be my first one

Aberdeen

Hey all!

Sorry I had to make sure the venue was confirmed. I have finally created an event on the event section of the site. All details are in there so please have a look.

This social is no pressure everything. No pressure to:

* buy food

* drink alcohol

* have sex with anyone you meet at the social

* talk about sex (other topics encouraged)

* turn up at the start time

* stay longer than you are comfortable with (attend for 30 minutes or 5 hours it is your choice)

* dance on the tables when your favourite song comes on

* follow a strict dress code (only please wear clothes - keep it PG it is a pub)

Please fab the event if you are keen to attend and help me keep track of everyone!

Thanks guys,

Red (Organiser)

By *erberaWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Littlered can you message me please

Could littlered pm me also for where the social is held as I would go for sure

Aberdeen

The exact location will be told, to those who have shown interest, through private mail the evening before. It is a pub in the city centre for those needing to sort out transport.

Thanks guys,

Red (Organiser)

By *ail_forceTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

briliant, funnily enough I'm in Aberdeen that night. Might have time to pop in xx

Aberdeen

"briliant, funnily enough I'm in Aberdeen that night. Might have time to pop in xx"

That is ace Gail! Would be great if you could make it for a wee bit, you seem like great fun!

Dundee

"briliant, funnily enough I'm in Aberdeen that night. Might have time to pop in xx

That is ace Gail! Would be great if you could make it for a wee bit, you seem like great fun! "

Thanks will try x im going to a 70th bday party ill bring them along

I would be interested in meeting anyone if they stayed out for the evening/night. I’ll be tied up at a golf outing until about 7-8pm, but would be free for a social meet after that.

Aberdeen

Not a problem curiousdon. I can let you know if we head on to a separate venue

Somewhere nearby

"briliant, funnily enough I'm in Aberdeen that night. Might have time to pop in xx"

There maybe damsels in distress that you need to rescue! I will be forever grateful for that in Dundee!

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

Sounds good would love to attend

Dundee

"briliant, funnily enough I'm in Aberdeen that night. Might have time to pop in xx

There maybe damsels in distress that you need to rescue! I will be forever grateful for that in Dundee! "

lol it's aberdeen you might need to come save me xx

Somewhere nearby

There maybe damsels in distress that you need to rescue! I will be forever grateful for that in Dundee!

lol it's aberdeen you might need to come save me xx"

Haha!! I’d be your knight in shining pvc x

Would be very keen on attending this event. New to this and looking forward to a good night

Only a week to go to social looking forward to a good day / night out

I'd be interested if this is still going ahead

Wish I could make it to this

Fab idea I’m in Aberdeen a lot think I’m there that weekend would love to join everyone for social x

Aberdeen

Hi can the following people please message me if they want to find out details for Saturday:

Bettyboop66,

Dillydolly,

squirt.n.spunk,

Charley_sunrise

By *bdnfunguyMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Yes, I would like to attend.

I’ve not attended a social in a long time, so I would be eager to come along and make new friends.

By *ab n friendlyMan  over a year ago

Ballater

Yes, I'd love to attend the social tomorrow.

Aberdeen

Hi filthy, gorgeous Red,

My offshore work trip to Trinidad has been delayed for a week so I'm free for the social tomorrow.

Can you pass on details you dirty wee minx ...?

Jack x

We can't wait

Aberdeen

"We can't wait "

Awesome! I can't either. I really hope it is a success and we have a great time!

By *ac a feeCouple  over a year ago

dundee

unfortunately a working weekend , have a great time every one

Would like to attend this is there still spaces ?

Somewhere nearby

Have an awesome time everyone! X

By *024readyMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Would really like to attend!

By *jd110Man  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Hi red

Short notice I know but I’m keen to attend if not to late

Heya guys were here at ma Cameron's but not sure where to go

aberdeen

"Heya guys were here at ma Cameron's but not sure where to go "

Dont think you should have commented on here where it was getting held, messages were sent out yesterday of where to head and how to recognise the organiser.

ABERDEEN

Due to a slight mix up I never managed along tonight. I hope everyone had a Great time and it can be the start of something. Next time.

Aberdeen

"Heya guys were here at ma Cameron's but not sure where to go "

Good meeting you two last night hope you enjoyed your night out

aberdeen

Thanks Littlered for organising the social, we had a good time. look forward to any future ones x

Thanks for your organisation red. Was a good day/evening - today not so good lol. Hope to be at the next one xx

Aberdeen

Thanks to all that attended this event. It was great meeting and chatting with so many of you. It was a shame so many people couldn't make it. Had a fab time and will defo be looking to arranging an event in the future!

» Add a new message to this topic