FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fakers

Fakers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Guys and Gals,

Is there a place or way to find out if a person is faking it to get pics from you?

J & F

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No sure guarnteed way, only your own gut instinct I'm afraid.

You can obviously look for the green tic to say they are verifed, preferably look if their verifications are by meeting. Also look if they a Pic Verified.

Doesn't mean they are not pic collectors but would cut it down a little.

Remember though, that if you send a pic to someone, they probably won't return one of them if they don't fancy you... If that's the case, don't confuse them with pic collectors, they just don't want to shag ya.

If in doubt, show them your face over web cam rather than send a pic.

Good luck, Steve

She did send pics first we then sent a pic of us both, then we got another from her. Then she asked for more of us but with better res. We then asked about a webcam on MSN but she couldn't do it then but would find a 1 hour slot during the week for us and told us to stop harping on about it LOL

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"She did send pics first we then sent a pic of us both, then we got another from her. Then she asked for more of us but with better res. We then asked about a webcam on MSN but she couldn't do it then but would find a 1 hour slot during the week for us and told us to stop harping on about it LOL"

if something doesnt feel right go with ur gut instincts and block them from contacting you again xxx

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

just send me all your pics i'll look after them for you

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I would say go with your instinct, so far has'nt failed me yet!

Cheers guys xx

I use tineye, and have found several most likely fake.I dont report them, I just keep track of them lol

Got a simply "anti-fake" system, not all will agree i know but.

1. Been on 3 months to a year and unverified, high risk of being a fake.

2.Unverified and go at you for pics very quickly in the communication sequence,probably a fake.

Don't think it's fair to say most who are unverified within a certain time are fake, ive cammed, phone and met one's that arent. Some people aren't that bothered about verifications... nor need to be..

"Don't think it's fair to say most who are unverified within a certain time are fake, ive cammed, phone and met one's that arent. Some people aren't that bothered about verifications... nor need to be..

"

a high percentage are tho...basic fact, theres lots of single males posing as females/couples (and it is about seeing 'hot' pics, of the people who are meeting(as they have no intention to mainly)... been here far too long to be aware of them am afraid

"Got a simply "anti-fake" system, not all will agree i know but.

1. Been on 3 months to a year and unverified, high risk of being a fake.

2.Unverified and go at you for pics very quickly in the communication sequence,probably a fake.

"

or they communicate,send pics, then delete 'themselves' off fab the next day.Again...its a basic Fact! lol

I don't work with percentages though. If they are unwilling to do either any or all of the above, I won't bother..and forget.

I don't discount people because they ask for pics early as they often do, but I mean, if it's their first message..

touch and go I suppose...

By *ndrew MannMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Cheers guys xx"

Best advice is go with what your gut tells you, if it does not feel right then do not send anything, been caught out before, you send a photo then all of a sudden your blocked - you'd think if someone just didn't like the look of you they'd be honest and just say not my type rather than just block when you'd been chatting. Also if someone has been on a while with no verification photo or verifications then probably they are not what they seem. Also if someone seems overly keen for photos use your own judgement !!!

"I don't work with percentages though. If they are unwilling to do either any or all of the above, I won't bother..and forget.

I don't discount people because they ask for pics early as they often do, but I mean, if it's their first message..

touch and go I suppose...

"

yes true... but normally i see the patter emerging lol...Ive never organised a meet with a fake tho....so Iam indeed lucky lol

Personally if I sent a photo and they blocked me, i'd think they didn't like the look of me lol. Surely if they wanted pics only they'd pursue themmm..

All judgement though I suppose, aye.

I have, it's gutting tbh!

I learned from that though lol

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

" Some people aren't that bothered about verifications... nor need to be..

"

Your right, Some people aren't bothered. The majority of people who have had meets, are though. To say you've chatted or cammed with folk on the site doesn't really make a blind bit of difference, thats like saying "Oh i've never had a meet myself but i've spoke to one or two who say they have". For all you or i know they may have never had a meet and never intend to.

What I mean is, I have met with people with no verifications.

It's not the be all and end all on here. I'm not going to stop talking to people based on no verifications. If there is proof otherwise then fine

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

"What I mean is, I have met with people with no verifications.

It's not the be all and end all on here. I'm not going to stop talking to people based on no verifications. If there is proof otherwise then fine "

Yeah likewise i have met someone with no veri's (once) but i had to insure, beyond reasonable doubt, they were genuine before even thinking about arranging to meet them.

Visible veri's from face-to-face meets by known members really helps you make an informed decison.

"What I mean is, I have met with people with no verifications.

It's not the be all and end all on here. I'm not going to stop talking to people based on no verifications. If there is proof otherwise then fine "

agreeed, verifications arent be all n end all...however i personally prefer those who have a genuine interest on the scene...and what IS important to me, is if I want to know if they are nice to be with in a social environment(like in public), what I dont want is people who have no skill,manners,and are rude... thats pretty vital if u wanna invite/visit others u might have met for a party etc etc

i believe the sites for a swinging community...not just easy shags

a couple of tentes..you reply to someone who promptly diappears..PC Plod tracking data mananagemt should immediately ban the ISP...folks looking for meets in a different jurisdiction the as Dyno wouls say KAPOW

ive met verified and unverified. though I had a particularly nasty experience where (the unverified male, 28, with pic and had spoken on the phone) I arrange to meet in a public car park and then to go back to mine as he was local. the car park was actually empty and when the car arrived it blocked me in and 2 young lads had arrived! they wanted me to go back with them to 2 more mates and have some fun. I was totally freaked out by this and drove at there car to get away. I took me some time to get my confidence back to meet people.

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

U should have agreed to give them oral on the spot and bit the nasty wee fookers bell ends off. Fakers are scum in my book - unless of course it's a she, and she's faking to spare ones blushes.

"ive met verified and unverified. though I had a particularly nasty experience where (the unverified male, 28, with pic and had spoken on the phone) I arrange to meet in a public car park and then to go back to mine as he was local. the car park was actually empty and when the car arrived it blocked me in and 2 young lads had arrived! they wanted me to go back with them to 2 more mates and have some fun. I was totally freaked out by this and drove at there car to get away. I took me some time to get my confidence back to meet people."

value ur safety above all else, sorry to hear that btw...harsh lesson learned I hope!

a lot more careful.

"ive met verified and unverified. though I had a particularly nasty experience where (the unverified male, 28, with pic and had spoken on the phone) I arrange to meet in a public car park and then to go back to mine as he was local. the car park was actually empty and when the car arrived it blocked me in and 2 young lads had arrived! they wanted me to go back with them to 2 more mates and have some fun. I was totally freaked out by this and drove at there car to get away. I took me some time to get my confidence back to meet people."

that's actually really bad, i can't imagine how that would have felt...

hornycheekyfun, what a horrendous experience, I'm glad that you got out of it ok. One way is to ask for several pics, some fully dressed and some undressed that, combined with all the good advice given so far, should help cut down on fakers, but if they are determined they will find a way round most things.

» Add a new message to this topic