Who do boys like they're girls

Who do girls like they're boys

Or even

Girls who are domme

Who like boys to be girls

Who do boys doing boys

Where a boy likes they're gurls

Or in simple terms?

Any ladies about who like to domme and watch/take part in a scenario where she has a gurl slave/sissy and a manly guy to play with?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obi_DDCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

Why is dressing like a woman - like me - such a punishment? Puts me right off this kind of play.

By *iceandtight OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Why is dressing like a woman - like me - such a punishment? Puts me right off this kind of play."

Well maybe thats because you are thinking about it all wrong (dont get me wrong there are those who do have a fettish for that reason and to be fair if everyone playing is happy and enjoying it I dont see the harm...)

See dressing like a woman isn't a punishment in the slightest, if anything its a privelage, and I (as with many other gurls) love the way it makes me look and feel. Yes as part of this type of play I would love to have a woman do my make-up etc. cos to be frank I suck at it hehe

The domination part is a seperate fetish all together, which in my case is about relinquishing control, along with some other aspects (which I wont go into here, thats between me and my potential play mates).

It just so happens that I would love to combine the two. In effect its no different to a woman, man or couple looking for a domonant woman or man.

Hopefully that clears things up for you sweetie x

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Most women not into cross dressing

Aberdeen

"Most women not into cross dressing "

This is true, but there are some out there and I'd love to find one of them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Most women not into cross dressing

This is true, but there are some out there and I'd love to find one of them "

Im one of them girls who like boys to be girls who fuck boys

Aberdeen

"Most women not into cross dressing

This is true, but there are some out there and I'd love to find one of them

Im one of them girls who like boys to be girls who fuck boys "

SEE I KNEW YOU WERE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!!

If your ever up this way pleeeease look me up

Dundee

"Sissy" in BDSM terms usually refers to forced feminisation, a form of humiliation. Make yourself clearer.

Dundee

- or rather, use the correct terms for what you want and then you won't get read wrong, "sweetie".

Aberdeen

""Sissy" in BDSM terms usually refers to forced feminisation, a form of humiliation. Make yourself clearer."

You said it yourself "usually" i.e. not always and in alot of cases the "forced" feminisation has nothing to do with it but rather what happens after the feminisation... I will refer you back to my last post for clarification on that.

Anyway the point of the thread is not to argue semantics over one individuals take on what a word means, or to get there opinion on other peoples preferances. So thank you for your input sweetie and take care. x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That’s true but I do enjoy people who cross dress

Dundee

""Sissy" in BDSM terms usually refers to forced feminisation, a form of humiliation. Make yourself clearer.

You said it yourself "usually" i.e. not always and in alot of cases the "forced" feminisation has nothing to do with it but rather what happens after the feminisation... I will refer you back to my last post for clarification on that.

Anyway the point of the thread is not to argue semantics over one individuals take on what a word means, or to get there opinion on other peoples preferances. So thank you for your input sweetie and take care. x

"

Alright, I'll not hedge - I've never seen it mean anything else, and I've been in the scene for years now. If people just like dressing up pretty, they call it that, not "sissy". Be more clear or you'll get people looking to humiliate you rather than just join you in dressing feminine. And word to the wise; don't call people "sweetie" if you don't know how they'll feel about that. Comes across as patronising. Just trying to help! ^_^

» Add a new message to this topic