FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dundee club

Dundee club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asps OP   Man  over a year ago

dundee

Hi there just wondering if any fellow fabbers have been to the new sex club in Dundee. Interested in to here re_iews

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

If you use the search box and type in Kudos you’ll get your answer

By *erthguy39Man  over a year ago

Perth

Kudos are now doing a mixed sauna night on Fridays from 6pm - 12 and swingers nights still on Saturday nights 9pm-3am

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hi there just wondering if any fellow fabbers have been to the new sex club in Dundee. Interested in to here re_iews"

I think you will find it to be a swingers club and not a sex club.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a gay and bi sauna during the week. Mixed sauna on Friday evening and a swingers night on Saturdays

"Hi there just wondering if any fellow fabbers have been to the new sex club in Dundee. Interested in to here re_iews

I think you will find it to be a swingers club and not a sex club."

is there a difference?

Friday night sounds good fun. Nothing better than a hot sauna

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hi there just wondering if any fellow fabbers have been to the new sex club in Dundee. Interested in to here re_iews

I think you will find it to be a swingers club and not a sex club.is there a difference?"

Yes

Which is?

Swingers are looking to have sex are they not?

"Which is?

Swingers are looking to have sex are they not?"

Nawww..

Coffee meets ffs ...

"Which is?

Swingers are looking to have sex are they not?

Nawww..

Coffee meets ffs ... "

I think you will find it to be a swingers club and not a sex club.is there a difference?"

Sex clubs employees are there and when someone wants sex they are usually under obligation to have sex regardless of attraction etc, ie sex workers and trafficked females, swingers clubs everyone is consenting no ifs buts maybes or grey areas !

So cjs

After 8

Kudos

Infusion

And all the rest advertised on fabs clubs page are advertised as swingers clubs?

Surely if not then that's promoting sex workers and trafficking then?

Are all advertised as swingers clubs?

"So cjs

After 8

Kudos

Infusion

And all the rest advertised on fabs clubs page are advertised as swingers clubs?

Surely if not then that's promoting sex workers and trafficking then?

Are all advertised as swingers clubs?"

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

I think you will find it to be a swingers club and not a sex club.is there a difference?

Sex clubs employees are there and when someone wants sex they are usually under obligation to have sex regardless of attraction etc, ie sex workers and trafficked females, swingers clubs everyone is consenting no ifs buts maybes or grey areas ! "

That’s a brothel surely? And I’m not aware of brothels having memberships but I might be wrong

Kudos is an alternative club venue for various groups primarily for gay guys but also for swingers and kinksters But it defiantly isn’t a brothel so i think It’s cool having all under the umbrella without being classed primarily as one type

We are not a sex club. We are an alternative life style club. Many men gay, bi and straight come here for a sauna during the day. It's a mixed sauna on Friday evening and we hold a swingers night on Saturday evenings. We also have a T girl and admirers night on 23rd August and BDSM day on 31st August. We do not sell sex.

Club open now for mixed sauna

Club open from 12 noon today. Swingers night tonight 9pm till late

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

Anyone going tonight

We're open to swingers from 9pm

Student night tuesday

Dundee

"We're open to swingers from 9pm"

Do you work there, or an investor?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Student night tuesday"

Are the colleges/universities back

Some students are

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Some students are"

Cool, good luck

We already have nearly 200 members

"We already have nearly 200 members"

And what exactly is your involvement ? You’ve been asked once and ignored it - please clarify ?

I'm an employee at the club

"We already have nearly 200 members

And what exactly is your involvement ? You’ve been asked once and ignored it - please clarify ? "

what does it matter?

by the sea

And what exactly is your involvement ? You’ve been asked once and ignored it - please clarify ? what does it matter? "

Absolutely correct it doesn’t matter and btw no one ever be pressed to give any personal information on the forums

But if you actually attended the club you would know who he is and what a lovely bloke he is too.

Thank you _ibblingnewt

"I'm an employee at the club"

Certainly never when I’ve been

So when have you been to the club

Dundee

And what exactly is your involvement ? You’ve been asked once and ignored it - please clarify ? what does it matter? "

It mattered as up until now we have only heard from the owner, so it seemed rather peculiar that a random guy seems to have taken over the social media aspect. But he's now clarified he is in fact an employee so we know now that he speaks for the club.

And what exactly is your involvement ? You’ve been asked once and ignored it - please clarify ? what does it matter?

It mattered as up until now we have only heard from the owner, so it seemed rather peculiar that a random guy seems to have taken over the social media aspect. But he's now clarified he is in fact an employee so we know now that he speaks for the club."

What she said

And what exactly is your involvement ? You’ve been asked once and ignored it - please clarify ? what does it matter?

It mattered as up until now we have only heard from the owner, so it seemed rather peculiar that a random guy seems to have taken over the social media aspect. But he's now clarified he is in fact an employee so we know now that he speaks for the club."

and? Does that go for all club related things?

The many cj posts do they all all for Caroline?

I think not.

Christ it's like poking folk with a stick on here sometimes.

Really seems as if there's an agenda about this?

Dundee

It mattered as up until now we have only heard from the owner, so it seemed rather peculiar that a random guy seems to have taken over the social media aspect. But he's now clarified he is in fact an employee so we know now that he speaks for the club.and? Does that go for all club related things?

I think not.

Really seems as if there's an agenda about this? "

No one has ever claimed to speak for Caroline, at least in all the time I've been on here, which is 7yrs.

Speaking for myself, I found it odd that a guy who had never been mentioned in relation to the cub before was posting comments like 'we have this, and we have that'. To my knowledge the only person who had been posting about the club was the owner, perthguy.

All I was asking was if this guy now spoke for the club, therefore any information he would give in future would be direct from them, so I would know what was accurate.

So instead of jumping down MY throat and accusing me of having an agenda, perhaps understand what I was actually asking.

I have long said I wanted a club here and want it to succeed. However, the inter_iew plus other things have made me wary, and put any visit we plan on hold for now, at least until things have settled down. As is my right.

Dundee

And yes it is like poking people with a stick sometimes, especially those who like to see conflict where there isn't any

It mattered as up until now we have only heard from the owner, so it seemed rather peculiar that a random guy seems to have taken over the social media aspect. But he's now clarified he is in fact an employee so we know now that he speaks for the club.and? Does that go for all club related things?

I think not.

No one has ever claimed to speak for Caroline, at least in all the time I've been on here, which is 7yrs.

Speaking for myself, I found it odd that a guy who had never been mentioned in relation to the cub before was posting comments like 'we have this, and we have that'. To my knowledge the only person who had been posting about the club was the owner, perthguy.

All I was asking was if this guy now spoke for the club, therefore any information he would give in future would be direct from them, so I would know what was accurate.

So instead of jumping down MY throat and accusing me of having an agenda, perhaps understand what I was actually asking.

I have long said I wanted a club here and want it to succeed. However, the inter_iew plus other things have made me wary, and put any visit we plan on hold for now, at least until things have settled down. As is my right."

what actually matters who speaks for the club?

The guy seems to know what's what so even me figured out he had something to do with it.the way he said we sorta gave it away.

Why make a mountain out of a molehill?

If you wanna go go if not don't

Its that Simple.

Ps..No intention of jumping down anyone's throat.

Dundee

I think not.

I have long said I wanted a club here and want it to succeed. However, the inter_iew plus other things have made me wary, and put any visit we plan on hold for now, at least until things have settled down. As is my right.

The guy seems to know what's what so even me figured out he had something to do with it.the way he said we sorta gave it away.

Its that Simple.

Ps..No intention of jumping down anyone's throat."

I refer you to my previous comment about the 'we'.

It may not matter to you, that's also your right. Why are you attacking anyone who has misgivings about it? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just like you.

Yes it is that simple, and I'll do whatever I decide to do, I don't need anyone's permission. If I choose to ask for clarification on something I will. If I decide to go to the club I will, if I decide not to then I won't.

If that bothers anyone then they also have the right to not read my posts, or not to reply.

Ok...wee chill pill.

Maybe try contacting the actual club for info.

Rather than getting your knickers in a twist about some guy that says he works there.

Ps..hardly attacking I thought it was a forum discussion lol.

But good luck in your search for the truth

Dundee

"Ok...wee chill pill.

Rather than getting your knickers in a twist about some guy that says he works there.

But good luck in your search for the truth"

Perfectly chill, just dislike people being snide. I haven't insulted you but you've felt the need to have a swipe at me more than once throughout this thread.

As I've had my question answered, to a degree, and it's so important to you to have the last word, I'll leave you to pat yourself on the back.

P.S. maybe learn about the return key

"Ok...wee chill pill.

But good luck in your search for the truth

Perfectly chill, just dislike people being snide. I haven't insulted you but you've felt the need to have a swipe at me more than once throughout this thread.

As I've had my question answered, to a degree, and it's so important to you to have the last word, I'll leave you to pat yourself on the back.

P.S. maybe learn about the return key "

pats myself on the back

Gd Gd.

Sauna open today. All welcome. 12noon till 9pm

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

I think not.

Its that Simple.

Ps..No intention of jumping down anyone's throat.

I refer you to my previous comment about the 'we'.

It may not matter to you, that's also your right. Why are you attacking anyone who has misgivings about it? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just like you.

Yes it is that simple, and I'll do whatever I decide to do, I don't need anyone's permission. If I choose to ask for clarification on something I will. If I decide to go to the club I will, if I decide not to then I won't.

If that bothers anyone then they also have the right to not read my posts, or not to reply.

"

Very well said. I too have found myself on the receiving end of less than friendly replies to my queries. Being accused of having an agenda against the club etc.

We know the person behind the club posts here, it now seems someone else involved with the club posts here too. I'd have thought the forum's would be the perfect vehicle to put anyone's concerns at ease and answer any questions they have. I have no agenda against the club at all and really do hope it succeeds and would like to attend 1 day but for the time being I find the lack of clarity on some issues aswell as the rather aggressive replies from some forum members puts me off attending for the time being.

Oh grow up just go to the club and ask the owners the questions I’m sure they will answer you.

We will answer any questions you may have. But at least have the decency to visit the club before you down it and myself

Scotland

"Oh grow up just go to the club and ask the owners the questions I’m sure they will answer you."

I rest my case

Scotland

"We will answer any questions you may have. But at least have the decency to visit the club before you down it and myself"

Errrm, nobody has put you or the club down.

by the sea

It’s quite telling who keeps on and on and on asking this that and the other and even followed by “I couldn’t give a damm if the club fails” mentality

But like a dog with a juicy bone they keep on chewing away

If you really wanted to visit the club you certainly wouldn’t behave like this, yes you might ask questions but to add a half dozen or so to every post it shows how obsessive you are

Scotland

[Removed by poster at 26/08/19 14:58:53]

Scotland

"It’s quite telling who keeps on and on and on asking this that and the other and even followed by “I couldn’t give a damm if the club fails” mentality

If you really wanted to visit the club you certainly wouldn’t behave like this, yes you might ask questions but to add a half dozen or so to every post it shows how obsessive you are"

Wondered how long itd be before you popped up. Your aggressive tone has been noted by a few on these discussions.

by the sea

"It’s quite telling who keeps on and on and on asking this that and the other and even followed by “I couldn’t give a damm if the club fails” mentality

If you really wanted to visit the club you certainly wouldn’t behave like this, yes you might ask questions but to add a half dozen or so to every post it shows how obsessive you are

Wondered how long itd be before you popped up. Your aggressive tone has been noted by a few on these discussions."

I found your demanding attitude to be very aggressive too

That will be me too then, are you the spokesman for the few that have noted the so called attitude ?

By *ovingboyMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Visited this club for the first time on Sat night. Not that busy,two couples and a few single guys. Was made welcome and had some fun. Only way to judge is to visit

I've been there as well and had a brilliant time

The club is new and the venue is good

So in the long run I think and hope this will be a very good club for us swingers

But as all clubs it's never better than us attending to it

So if the people doesn't use it it's doomed

So encurage people to try it

Sauna open from 12 noon today. Swingers night from 8pm till late. Managers special for limited time only: single male £20, couple £15, single female £5.

Drag night at club with special guest 5th September. 8pm till late. Contact club for details

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

Ok

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"I've been there as well and had a brilliant time

The club is new and the venue is good

So in the long run I think and hope this will be a very good club for us swingers

But as all clubs it's never better than us attending to it

So if the people doesn't use it it's doomed

So encurage people to try it

"

Agree with this, we were there on Sat and during the time we were in, the only couple. This makes things a little disappointing but we also know that sometimes you just get a quiet night, if more couples use it then it could end up working out, it's a safe place to meet up and this is maybe how couples should see it.

On the downside, being the only couple in there with a few single males does add a perceived pressure. And tho all the guys there were respectful it can be a bit off putting.

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

It might be an idea to trial some couples only nights.

By *urplequeenWoman  over a year ago

Fife

Ok so ive never been to a club before but I am thinking about coming on 7th September

I will be coming as part of a couple and the other half of the couple has been to clubs before. But not for a while.

I will be looking at this visit as more of a social as I dont quite know what im comfortable with yet. Would Kudos be a good place to start?

By *uzzy-LogicMan  over a year ago

Fochabers

Is it byob like cjs ?

Kudos is a perfect place for yiu to start. We have booze

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

"Is it byob like cjs ?"

They have limited drinks babe that's why we didn't go they said they dont serve rum haha

By *urplequeenWoman  over a year ago

Fife

If theres vodka... Im in

Trying to find a cheap enough hotel is proving difficult

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Its amazing the grief this club seems to be getting from certain users while other clubs dont get any stick only a reminder of how its actually the best club ever and nothing ever goes wrong.

This from someone who dosnt agree with any clubs policys but finds it weird how ones the golden child and the mear mention of another gets downvoted.

Nowt as strange as folk right enough

Perth

[Removed by poster at 28/08/19 14:37:04]

Perth

"If theres vodka... Im in

Trying to find a cheap enough hotel is proving difficult"

we have plenty

After reading all the replies to each post I have come to the conclusion that this is one off the better posts put in the Scottish forum .

I do believe that the person now representing Kudos might have introduced himself at the earliest point and if he is representing the club then the owner should come on and verify this.

Plus I notice it seems to be touting for business through this post too , the amount off times the person mentions this n that nights kinda says to me it seems not to be meeting the amount off people it was expecting too . But I do wish the business all the best as this type off business is hard to get off the ground and I guess more people who attend the better name it will get .

Hopefully be there some day

Perth

"Is it byob like cjs ?

They have limited drinks babe that's why we didn't go they said they dont serve rum haha "

OVD and Morgan's in stock always

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

What days the club open going to up in Dundee with work for a while and was hoping to meet new people

Perth

"What days the club open going to up in Dundee with work for a while and was hoping to meet new people "

We are open 7 days but swingers is only on a Saturday night 9pm - 3am the rest of the time is predominantly bi/gay

BDSM event 4pm till 10pm. Swingers night from 9pm till late. All welcome.

Are you allowed to bring your own drink in for the swingers nights?

Any hot guys going tonight?

Tayside

"Any hot guys going tonight?"

I was there last night

Perth

"Are you allowed to bring your own drink in for the swingers nights? "

No

Sauna open today from 1pm till 9pm. Mixed sauna from 6 pm till 9pm. Still discounted entry (managers special)

By *implyJayGeeMan  over a year ago

Garthamlock

Not on this site they don’t.

"Not on this site they don’t. "

They don’t what ?

By *implyJayGeeMan  over a year ago

Garthamlock

"Not on this site they don’t.

They don’t what ?"

Ah, apologies. I thought I quoted another post on here that said Swingers meet for sex or words to that effect.

That was my response.

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Does the £30 membership fee cover the gay/bi afternoons as well or do you need an extra £15 for these?

No need for a membership just now only £10entry to thevsauna

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"No need for a membership just now only £10entry to thevsauna"

Thank you.

Drag night tonight

Sauna open from 12 noon today and swingers night on Saturday from 9pm till late. Hope to see you all here

Sauna open today from 12noon to 8pm. T girls and admirers from 8pm till late. Contact club for details. Saturday night at the club from 9lm till late is a swingers party. Hope to see you all here

Tayside

Sounds good

Sauna open now till 8pm. Swingers night at the club from 9pm till late. Everyone's welcome

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

Anyone going tonight

Tayside

Who's going tonight

» Add a new message to this topic