FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Trainspotting Live

Trainspotting Live

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowguy64 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Did my annual day at the Edinburgh festival during the week. Trainspotting Live at the Tunnel (under the EICC) has got to be one of the most intense immersive shows I've ever been to. Think I'll pop back through with some friends for a second visit. Anyone else seen it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Did my annual day at the Edinburgh festival during the week. Trainspotting Live at the Tunnel (under the EICC) has got to be one of the most intense immersive shows I've ever been to. Think I'll pop back through with some friends for a second visit. Anyone else seen it?"

Sounds interesting

By *ubbly2012Woman  over a year ago

inver somewhere

I saw the trainspotting play... was fantastic...they did a few nights in glasgow last year...was brill

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

It is brilliant I’ve been twice already

Saw it in Glasgow 2 yrs ago. Brilliant.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Didnt even know it was a thing, however thanks for the info

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Did my annual day at the Edinburgh festival during the week. Trainspotting Live at the Tunnel (under the EICC) has got to be one of the most intense immersive shows I've ever been to. Think I'll pop back through with some friends for a second visit. Anyone else seen it?"

I was in last week but needed to be back early so couldn’t see it. Not sure if I will get back in but will try to go see it

It's one of the best things I have ever seen,unfortunately not had time to go again this year.

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We saw it 2 years ago when it first came to the festival and thought it was immense! The actor who played Renton was an Edinburgh lad born and bred and he was so thankful to at last be playing to a home audience! This year was good but they now have "actors". Guy who played Renton - although a Scot - lives in New York and works throughout Europe etc. Begbie this year played by an American (but his accent is superb!).

Still excellent but for us the show 2 years ago shades it! A must see!

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve seen the stage play. Had a great rear view lol

By *ornyguy9120Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We saw it 2 years ago when it first came to the festival and thought it was immense! The actor who played Renton was an Edinburgh lad born and bred and he was so thankful to at last be playing to a home audience! This year was good but they now have "actors". Guy who played Renton - although a Scot - lives in New York and works throughout Europe etc. Begbie this year played by an American (but his accent is superb!).

Still excellent but for us the show 2 years ago shades it! A must see! "

Think I saw it about 3 years ago with the local guy playing Renton, in an underground car park. Fantastic show, absolutely loved it.

» Add a new message to this topic