FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Guys. Quit winging

Guys. Quit winging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have just sat for 2 hours at the bents. 4 cars pulled up along side us yet not one of them came over and spoke. at least 2 of them was on fab cos one of them was on my profile and waved one of my photos at me through his car window. We even had interior light on at times . I even put on my status silver vectra so come and say hi. But nope not one. We leave, they follow, why? When they wont even speak. We will not go and approch them as well they will know. So all u guys complaining u dinny get or see anything its ur own fault.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they didnt fancy ya? Its not compulsory to play when a guy sees a lass out dogging is it?

S. x

[Removed by poster at 25/03/12 02:59:09]

"We have just sat for 2 hours at the bents. 4 cars pulled up along side us yet not one of them came over and spoke. at least 2 of them was on fab cos one of them was on my profile and waved one of my photos at me through his car window. We even had interior light on at times . I even put on my status silver vectra so come and say hi. But nope not one. We leave, they follow, why? When they wont even speak. We will not go and approch them as well they will know. So all u guys complaining u dinny get or see anything its ur own fault."

Exactly. I hope you blocked them? Guys moan all the time, but then bottle it. I've organised 2 gangbangs this week and had 8 no shows.

A few weeks ago I organised another gangbang. They all seen pics of the woman, I gave out my address and then 20 guys didnt turn up or cancelled at the last minute. One after another had not turned up so I got replacements online and they didn't turn up.

I hope you keep still having fun and when fun happens it makes all the hassle worthwhile! x

Good luck on your next dogging event. x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

wooooooooo hoooooooo ma favorite "bash the male topic ahll wait till later to have a whinge pmsl

Might read like "guy bashing",but it is irritating the way folks act interested, busy themselves gleaning all the relevant info then simply dont move to meet.

And think of the lady too, thinks she is all set for a fun meet and someone has to tell her "ehh sorry actually nobody has turned up".

Its the fake interest that miffs me, why do it when you already know you have no intentions of going???

We are regular doggers and wouldn't dare come on here and have a rant if someone never approached us,single guys get so much shit on here .They do have the right to choose as well,maybe they didn't fancy you,maybe they are just watchers? .we don't approach everyone we see when out and we certainly don't leave it all to them,it works both ways. Some night we go out and I just want to watch,other nights I'm out to play ,why? Because I can I will and that's what I enjoy about it

Dirty

when we went out there was another car across from us. They put their interior lights on but us not having a scooby what that ment we just stayed where we were lol. We would have and prob still would not aproach a car without knowing whos inside it? Auds.x

"Maybe they didnt fancy ya? Its not compulsory to play when a guy sees a lass out dogging is it?

S. x"

It isn't compoulsory, no, you're right. But like OP, l too wonder sometimes. We went to one popular place, 4 cars did the same, just sat, not one got out. We did, posed for pics, very explicit, so no confusion as to what was on offer. Yet not one got out, they were watching. We felt as if they were waiting for a written invite, we stayed for 20 odd minutes before eventually giving in and realising no action was going on there. We did get plenty of action in a particular favourite place of ours and the blokes had no problem finding me attractive enough to fuck, which is what dogging is all about at the end of the day. Meeting socially for drinks first then meeting for an erotic session together is a different scenario. Dogging is just about the pure animal needs, wants and desires to fuck. Well it is for me. Monique

"Maybe they didnt fancy ya? Its not compulsory to play when a guy sees a lass out dogging is it?

S. x It isn't compoulsory, no, you're right. But like OP, l too wonder sometimes. We went to one popular place, 4 cars did the same, just sat, not one got out. We did, posed for pics, very explicit, so no confusion as to what was on offer. Yet not one got out, they were watching. We felt as if they were waiting for a written invite, we stayed for 20 odd minutes before eventually giving in and realising no action was going on there. We did get plenty of action in a particular favourite place of ours and the blokes had no problem finding me attractive enough to fuck, which is what dogging is all about at the end of the day. Meeting socially for drinks first then meeting for an erotic session together is a different scenario. Dogging is just about the pure animal needs, wants and desires to fuck. Well it is for me. Monique "

i totally agree

This site is used be several types of people. One of those some would say are fantasists, those that havnt got the conviction to go through with things yet get off on the thought of it.

Maybe the same applies to those chaps at the dogging spot?

S.

or maybe the C.I.D. Lol.

"when we went out there was another car across from us. They put their interior lights on but us not having a scooby what that ment we just stayed where we were lol. We would have and prob still would not aproach a car without knowing whos inside it? Auds.x "

We are regular doggers and have been for the past 8 years at least, when we went to Kincardine many moons ago there was at least 10 cpls went most nights, and as a cpl we never approch singles, none of the other cpls approched singles either, aye we would get oot the car and have a banter if we/i had spoke to them/ been with them before, we have also had a lot of single guys approch us just for a blether also. we have met a lot of nice singles and cpls through doggin.

S. x It isn't compoulsory, no, you're right. But like OP, l too wonder sometimes. We went to one popular place, 4 cars did the same, just sat, not one got out. We did, posed for pics, very explicit, so no confusion as to what was on offer. Yet not one got out, they were watching. We felt as if they were waiting for a written invite, we stayed for 20 odd minutes before eventually giving in and realising no action was going on there. We did get plenty of action in a particular favourite place of ours and the blokes had no problem finding me attractive enough to fuck, which is what dogging is all about at the end of the day. Meeting socially for drinks first then meeting for an erotic session together is a different scenario. Dogging is just about the pure animal needs, wants anddesires to fuck. Well it is for me. Monique "

itsall right saying dogging I'd for pure animal needs and desires to fuck but,I Dirty won't even think of approaching a couple if they are not my type though if we are out and see couples taking pics then they are doing it in the open so we have the right to watch but it defo don't mean that I am going to fuck them ,standards work outdoors as well as indoors for some,hence why maybe single guys just watch,some like a wee bit of excitment when out but won't drop there standards just to rid their load

» Add a new message to this topic