FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > single males (not a rant)

single males (not a rant)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uitar_antihero OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I found it interesting that so many single males put their names down for the social on Friday but as far as I can tell, I think 3 or 4 turned up.

I'm straight so it didn't bother me, but I just thought its weird that oftentimes guys moan about not getting meets, but then a load of them book places at the social and don't show. Obviously some will have had some other thing come up or been ill etc, but still. I expected a sausage fest and it was very much not that at all.

I suppose this is more a musing than anything else but feel free to comment if you wish.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I found it interesting that so many single males put their names down for the social on Friday but as far as I can tell, I think 3 or 4 turned up.

I'm straight so it didn't bother me, but I just thought its weird that oftentimes guys moan about not getting meets, but then a load of them book places at the social and don't show. Obviously some will have had some other thing come up or been ill etc, but still. I expected a sausage fest and it was very much not that at all.

I suppose this is more a musing than anything else but feel free to comment if you wish."

Babes its always the same and will NEVER change, the same message is sent out time and time again asking people to let me know if they aint going to make it so people on the reserve list can have a place yet they still dont give a damn about the fact people are waiting and wanting to be part of the social side of swinging

but hey we partied didnt we 35 people all had a great time but could have been more if it wasnt for selfish people.

Glasgow

Oh I know people had a good time and more could have come but didn't get to. I just think its weird that people would moan about it being hard to get meets, get offered a chance to meet people on a plate and dingy it. Like I said, I wasn't fussed about the lack of men haha.

Still trying to figure out who it was I was chatting to on Friday so I can say hi

"Oh I know people had a good time and more could have come but didn't get to. I just think its weird that people would moan about it being hard to get meets, get offered a chance to meet people on a plate and dingy it. Like I said, I wasn't fussed about the lack of men haha.

Still trying to figure out who it was I was chatting to on Friday so I can say hi"

Drop me a pm hunni and il tell u who was who xxx

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Was exactly the same at the Valentine Social....and yes I was so disapointed at the lack of single guys! And then they have a cheek to complain!

I suppose the plus side was I had the bed to myself! Darn, not quite what I had in mind

By *rs L and Mr DCouple  over a year ago

helensburgh

we were discussing this the other day ... instead of having a list of people who type with their todgers ... when arranging socials ... make the list first paid first on list ... that way, more people will turn up, and if they are just over excited when they put their names down ... they won't pay .... simples

and of course ... payment is non refundable without a doctors note ...(and not one written in crayon)

"we were discussing this the other day ... instead of having a list of people who type with their todgers ... when arranging socials ... make the list first paid first on list ... that way, more people will turn up, and if they are just over excited when they put their names down ... they won't pay .... simples

and of course ... payment is non refundable without a doctors note ...(and not one written in crayon)"

There is no charge for drinks nite tho

helensburgh

ah lol

helensburgh

make em pay a deposit ... that you give em back if they turn up??? lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we are more than happy to pay at socials

we had a great night tho was abit shy but defo wanna go to more

xxx

I dont get it. The same goes for meets, when they just dont show up. I reckon most timewasters on here have a wank about it and lose interest. Pah, part timers lol. And they make it harder for the decent ones as people tend to become jaded. They should be named and damn-well shamed

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

well we had a good night but a bit like the author, spoke to people and not sure who some were

"we were discussing this the other day ... instead of having a list of people who type with their todgers ... when arranging socials ... make the list first paid first on list ... that way, more people will turn up, and if they are just over excited when they put their names down ... they won't pay .... simples

and of course ... payment is non refundable without a doctors note ...(and not one written in crayon)"

Great idea one simple problem, even couples fail to pay for functions. The bunny ball got cancelled due, to the lack of folk paying.

Jacs hosts lunchs and drinks nights, the couple I have been to went well with new folk having a ball. Anyhow the next one is advertised just a case of folk turning up.

Glasgow

I got there, I had an idea who jaqs was cos she had sent me a face pic (being a social noob) but hadn't a scooby do who anyone else was. Could be quite daunting I guess but just blethered to some folk and enjoyed it.

Note: the age guessing game is never a good idea. I already knew this but tried it anyway

I've had the same problem with no shows and cancellations with the gangbangs I do. Which is why my block list is well over 200 now.

I've seen different social events being advertised but when I've look at some of the people saying the want to go - I am put off, because some of them have wasted my time before. Usually however, a few days after the event, the people I've no interest in seeing have posted their apologies for not showing up.

I would be interested in attending one sometime. The main thing to focus on with no shows, is when the fun starts, to close the door and forget about no shows.

Congrats to everyone who organise these things. It does seem appreciated by most who are attending!!

"make em pay a deposit ... that you give em back if they turn up??? lol "

sounds like a good idea and for the ones who dont turn up we buy drinks with the deposits for everyone else

even the same tho when it comes to meets.....guys arrange you to meet then wind up with man flu or lose their mobs the day of the meet. Im not wanting to judge but for me I can only assume a lot of single guys either are really married and cant get away from their commitments.....are married thrill seekers who have never any intention of meeting anyway.....just wanna see if theyve still "got it" or more often than not...guys get cold feet and cack their pants at the last minute. These sites are full of thrill seeking pic collectors and unfortunately thats the truth of the matter

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Unfortunately Cherry its those idiots that ruin it for the non-timewasting genuine singles

Not just single males but females and couples too

By *pl 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I got there, I had an idea who jaqs was cos she had sent me a face pic (being a social noob) but hadn't a scooby do who anyone else was. Could be quite daunting I guess but just blethered to some folk and enjoyed it.

Note: the age guessing game is never a good idea. I already knew this but tried it anyway "

Ahem yes not the best game to play !!

By *heesy2232Man  over a year ago

In a castle in the sky

Well am a single guy whos been on the site for good few years now and i went to the social on saturday so plz dont tar all single guys the same ,, i do understand alot of single guys on the site are time wasters and are just using the site to wank off but there sum genuine single guys on here aswell who do go to drinks nights n socials just need more of us on here lol thats just my thoughtsssssssssssssss

By *abyblueeyes44Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

well said cheesy xx

Glasgow

"Well am a single guy whos been on the site for good few years now and i went to the social on saturday so plz dont tar all single guys the same ,, i do understand alot of single guys on the site are time wasters and are just using the site to wank off but there sum genuine single guys on here aswell who do go to drinks nights n socials just need more of us on here lol thats just my thoughtsssssssssssssss "

Obviously I didn't intend to tar all single guys, being one myself. I just was commenting on the ratio of single guys booking places to single guys attending.

Glasgow

"I got there, I had an idea who jaqs was cos she had sent me a face pic (being a social noob) but hadn't a scooby do who anyone else was. Could be quite daunting I guess but just blethered to some folk and enjoyed it.

Note: the age guessing game is never a good idea. I already knew this but tried it anyway

Ahem yes not the best game to play !! "

Can I change to 24 & pretend that's what I said?

» Add a new message to this topic