FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > camping fun

camping fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was thinking would any couples be interested in some camping fun when the weather gets better during the summer any good spots ? we know a few secluded areas and i see theres a nudist area on the isle of arran on the west coast duno much about it but any sugestions of any places would be great ,trying to keep this to couples only for now too xx cheers people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

The beach on arran is ok but is a no play one and there are a lot of vanilla walkers who trek round the island beaches so you gotta be careful. Also bear in mind that arran is plagued with midges - and i mean nasty wee feckers. Nae exactly good for outdoor libido.

firsty hi silver we are new here so nice to meet you ,yeh you are right there ,dunno much about the beach there and yeh there are alota walkers and cyclists ,and the dreaded midges , ive been camping before but was when i was ten years younger and dafter lol so was only an idea the places i used to go are all gone now so just asking if anyone had any ideas of good places first ,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i like strathyre i am away up there this weekend had a nice cpl of fun weekend up there. do like the camping fun

somone said ardlui at the end of loch lomond too duno but in the summer months ano the lochs busy wi daytripers ,bikers ect was thinking of somit a bit more secluded il look up a wee place ano an see if its still quiet lol oh an theres a lovely wee waterfall into a good pool lol mibe a wee bit skinnny dipping x

That sounds like the place to be x

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

i got a tent at the end off last summer not been not been camping yet would love to give it a go

Glenrothes

"firsty hi silver we are new here so nice to meet you ,yeh you are right there ,dunno much about the beach there and yeh there are alota walkers and cyclists ,and the dreaded midges , ive been camping before but was when i was ten years younger and dafter lol so was only an idea the places i used to go are all gone now so just asking if anyone had any ideas of good places first ,"
hi back lol. Welcome to fab. Was inma message you privately since the polis do look at forums so best to keep locations out me forums. I know me a couple me other locations - if you message me i think that would allow me to reply. Always happy to share knowledge with fellow fabbers.

Glenrothes

"firsty hi silver we are new here so nice to meet you ,yeh you are right there ,dunno much about the beach there and yeh there are alota walkers and cyclists ,and the dreaded midges , ive been camping before but was when i was ten years younger and dafter lol so was only an idea the places i used to go are all gone now so just asking if anyone had any ideas of good places first ,"
hi back lol. Welcome to fab. Was inma message you privately since the polis do look at forums so best to keep locations out me forums. I know me a couple me other locations - if you message me i think that would allow me to reply. Always happy to share knowledge with fellow fabbers.

just hud to add this seen it on wild camping lol thought it was a wind up at first but its a real place

fannyside loch

lol sounds like the ideal place but heres the killer ,the postcode

FK1 3DY lol

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

Any more updates on Camping meets this summer? ..... This post seems to have gone cold!!

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

The closest i shall get to camping is throwing a duvet over my head and calling it a tent, a one man tent at that

some great spots for camping up in and around inverness / loch ness

» Add a new message to this topic