FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Single men

Single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right..

Saw a status from a guy there saying basically

Why would anyone want a wife that's on here?

So..

Prob this is mainly for single guys

If you met a chick say at a pub or vanilla club and she told you she was on a sex site..would it put you off taking things further than just a 1 night stand.

And prob same to single chicks..if you met a guy in the vanilla world and he said he was on a sex site would it put you off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eterjamesmcMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I live in hope of this happening!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If he felt it pertinent to share that info with me from the off, yes...it would put me off him

Now this is going to be interesting? I'm curious too.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Yes it would put me off

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Ooh this one could get controversial and possibly slightly hypocritical lol.

Personally I'm usually pretty open after a few 'jokes' to gauge the reaction...I'd also encourage her to do whatever she wants, but I am a cuck lol.

For tracey and wellinever ..why would it put you off?

"For tracey and wellinever ..why would it put you off?"

It would be the fact that he told me from the off ( I assumed that's what you meant)...as if it made him all liberal and edgy

Your me if I was single and I met a guy that was on a sex site unless we both said we were exclusive I dont think i would mind.

Obviously protection would be a huge factor but that's would be a given anyway!

"For tracey and wellinever ..why would it put you off?

It would be the fact that he told me from the off ( I assumed that's what you meant)...as if it made him all liberal and edgy "

yeah I get what your saying all bravado but what if it was after a few dates and he came clean?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Right..

Saw a status from a guy there saying basically

Why would anyone want a wife that's on here?

So..

Prob this is mainly for single guys

If you met a chick say at a pub or vanilla club and she told you she was on a sex site..would it put you off taking things further than just a 1 night stand.

And prob same to single chicks..if you met a guy in the vanilla world and he said he was on a sex site would it put you off?"

Not really i would just say "so am i"

Edin

If I were single and looking for more than a one night stand it would put me off, if all I wanted was sex that night it wouldn’t....

Wouldn't put me off.

"If I were single and looking for more than a one night stand it would put me off, if all I wanted was sex that night it wouldn’t.... "
in what way tho?

As in hes a man whose putting it about? Or trust issues?

Not many guys brave enough to post??

It would put me off x

glasgow

"Not many guys brave enough to post?? "

It might be a TV profile but I'm still a bloke

Glasgow

"It would put me off x"

So do you think men would be put off you for being here?

"Not many guys brave enough to post??

It might be a TV profile but I'm still a bloke "

lol I never said no blokes have posted lol I just said not many

glasgow

"It would put me off x"

Why? Is it OK for you to be on here but not him?

"It would put me off x

So do you think men would be put off you for being here?"

that's my point as the guys status was obviously having a pop at chicks who are on here but..hes on here having sex with those chicks?

By *aledonianDoranMan  over a year ago

fife

Its not your usual post where the arse licking guys can post with a brown nosing answer, they'll be gauging everyone's opinions first before they commit to an answer that might get their leg over!!

glasgow

It might be a TV profile but I'm still a bloke lol I never said no blokes have posted lol I just said not many "

Very diplomatic I'll jump over to my bloke profile and even it out

Edin

"If I were single and looking for more than a one night stand it would put me off, if all I wanted was sex that night it wouldn’t.... in what way tho?

As in hes a man whose putting it about? Or trust issues?"

Yea the latter, I think for me if I were looking for a longer term relationship that guy would not be for me, nor me for him. I wouldn’t be judging him because he was on a sex site more that we were clearly looking for different things. If I were looking for casual sex then it would make no difference to me what sites he was on.

Glasgow

I am well aware that being on here would put alot of men off me. This does not bother me as it means we are not compatible and i dont want to be with someone who judges me anyway.

Its not your usual post where the arse licking guys can post with a brown nosing answer, they'll be gauging everyone's opinions first before they commit to an answer that might get their leg over!! "

I think you may be right

By *p for anything 123Man  over a year ago

Coatbridge

Wouldn't bother me

I once was chatting to a guy on here with a view to meeting until he said...if I was married I'd never let my wife do this

And I'm like..but it's ok for my husband to and to let me shag you??

Needless to say the conversation ended abruptly lol

Coatbridge

I don't see how anyone can take the moral high ground if they're doing the exact same thing on here

Exactly but it's more if a guy would be put off taking things further knowing a female was on here too.

Coatbridge

Definitely wouldn't put me off

Really?

Yes..it would put me off.

It wouldn't put me off but am here as a couple

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Northallerton

If they came straight out with it the same way Vegans do then yeah it’s an issue but if we discussed that we were not exclusive and weren’t committed then no I wouldn’t have a problem with it. It would be her business.

glasgow

"Exactly but it's more if a guy would be put off taking things further knowing a female was on here too."

That question pretty muck makes no sense lol, not being rude. If sure if two randomly met and then say I'm on this site they'd be like brilliant. It's the ones who hide it you want to he wary of. Openness and trust, I said earlier I go in early with the Jokes, then I'll say I wasn't entirely joking...it hasn't always worked out lol.

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

If I were young, free and single, then i don't see why it would be an issue. I may even see it as a positive indicator that she has a healthy attitude towards sex. Better being honest from the start. Who's to say that girl who's not on a sex site hasn't had more partners than the girl who is? Who's to say that that's a bad thing, anyway? Or that the vanilla girl won't get a penchant for sex sites later on, and decide to keep it a secret.

Where I am now, I'd be delighted if my wife wanted to join the club. There's too much of a stigma around wanting to have a varied and exciting sex life in my book. My experience has shown me that Fab can be whatever you want it to be. I know there's plenty couples on here who will say Fab has improved their lives and relationship. I know many singles who use the site to improve their sex life. Personally speaking, my life on the outernet has become a better place for my being here. Sad, in a way, but true.

Had the guy who posted the status just been knocked back? It sounds like the kind of statement someone with little life experience would make after having his ego shot to pieces.

"If I were young, free and single, then i don't see why it would be an issue. I may even see it as a positive indicator that she has a healthy attitude towards sex. Better being honest from the start. Who's to say that girl who's not on a sex site hasn't had more partners than the girl who is? Who's to say that that's a bad thing, anyway? Or that the vanilla girl won't get a penchant for sex sites later on, and decide to keep it a secret.

Where I am now, I'd be delighted if my wife wanted to join the club. There's too much of a stigma around wanting to have a varied and exciting sex life in my book. My experience has shown me that Fab can be whatever you want it to be. I know there's plenty couples on here who will say Fab has improved their lives and relationship. I know many singles who use the site to improve their sex life. Personally speaking, my life on the outernet has become a better place for my being here. Sad, in a way, but true.

Had the guy who posted the status just been knocked back? It sounds like the kind of statement someone with little life experience would make after having his ego shot to pieces. "

And of course she could possibly invite you along to the Greedy Girls Gangbang on a Wednesday afternoon for some tea & coffee and some fruit scones just like Grandma used too make.

"Exactly but it's more if a guy would be put off taking things further knowing a female was on here too.

That question pretty muck makes no sense lol, not being rude. If sure if two randomly met and then say I'm on this site they'd be like brilliant. It's the ones who hide it you want to he wary of. Openness and trust, I said earlier I go in early with the Jokes, then I'll say I wasn't entirely joking...it hasn't always worked out lol. "

why no sense? Its asking if a guy would be put off knowing a girls had maybe multiple partners..does that put a guy off?

"If I were young, free and single, then i don't see why it would be an issue. I may even see it as a positive indicator that she has a healthy attitude towards sex. Better being honest from the start. Who's to say that girl who's not on a sex site hasn't had more partners than the girl who is? Who's to say that that's a bad thing, anyway? Or that the vanilla girl won't get a penchant for sex sites later on, and decide to keep it a secret.

Had the guy who posted the status just been knocked back? It sounds like the kind of statement someone with little life experience would make after having his ego shot to pieces. "

lol no clue i just saw it on my status updates

I had written a dissertation for this. I have now attempted to abridge it. It’s the Madonna/whore complex. - sums it all up, without me having to.

Yeah yeah but would you marry a bird from a sex site??

"Yeah yeah but would you marry a bird from a sex site?? "

Naw

"Yeah yeah but would you marry a bird from a sex site??

Naw "

dumped!!

"Yeah yeah but would you marry a bird from a sex site??

Naw dumped!! "

Again

I've booked the Honeymoon in the Maldives too

Is this directed towards myself? I would never marry; although, honesty is the number one thing I’d look for in a partner. I guess that would mean it would be something that could be ventured into together, opposed to someone claiming to want one thing, and doing entirely the opposite.

Aberdeenshire

" And of course she could possibly invite you along to the Greedy Girls Gangbang on a Wednesday afternoon for some tea & coffee and some fruit scones just like Grandma used too make.

"

My Grandma had a (not so) secret recipe. A small dusting of pampas grass flower from her front garden. It gave the fruit scones that little je ne sais quoi.

" And of course she could possibly invite you along to the Greedy Girls Gangbang on a Wednesday afternoon for some tea & coffee and some fruit scones just like Grandma used too make.

My Grandma had a (not so) secret recipe. A small dusting of pampas grass flower from her front garden. It gave the fruit scones that little je ne sais quoi. "

It would be the fact that he told me from the off ( I assumed that's what you meant)...as if it made him all liberal and edgy yeah I get what your saying all bravado but what if it was after a few dates and he came clean?"

I'd expect that most people around my age have shagged around a bit in their past, particularly if they've been single a while. I don't need to know that about them, nor do they need to know all of my sexual history

It would be the fact that he told me from the off ( I assumed that's what you meant)...as if it made him all liberal and edgy yeah I get what your saying all bravado but what if it was after a few dates and he came clean?

I'd expect that most people around my age have shagged around a bit in their past, particularly if they've been single a while. I don't need to know that about them, nor do they need to know all of my sexual history "

Would love too hear of any you're vintage sex stories..

It's not something that would put me off But I very much doubt that they would say it Or maybe I'm wrong

Best answer so far

"I once was chatting to a guy on here with a view to meeting until he said...if I was married I'd never let my wife do this

Needless to say the conversation ended abruptly lol"

I’ve encountered this too

Glasgow

"It's not something that would put me off But I very much doubt that they would say it Or maybe I'm wrong "

I would always tell somebody. No point having secrets in a relationship and i would rather he heard it from than somebody else.

"It's not something that would put me off But I very much doubt that they would say it Or maybe I'm wrong

I would always tell somebody. No point having secrets in a relationship and i would rather he heard it from than osomebody else."

I'm a bit surprised I actually thought thats something that might be brought up just before you left to go back to his or yours place but thanks for your honesty cheers

I've had so many men basically say they're here for fun but would never ever see someone seriously from this site, or who'd been on it. So the good girl 'wins' but you'll probably end up cheating on her but that's ok?! Ugh. Some wouldn't though.... Here for the experiences.

Personally I'd only mind if they lied about who they were seeing and also didn't have safe sex.

I just find it so hypocritical that a guy is on here but wouldn't consider settling down with someone who has been on here also?

"I just find it so hypocritical that a guy is on here but wouldn't consider settling down with someone who has been on here also?"

Maybe he just doesn't want to know about it

Well good luck to the guy after folk saw his profile status lol

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

No not in the slightest

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

Do people actually introduce themselves in pubs and clubs "hello I'm so-and-so, I'm on a sex site"?

I think if I ever did that I wouldn't expect to take anything beyond the next sentence never mind a one night stand

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope wouldn’t put me off... just opens up a whole world of possibilities

Lol could you imagine!,

No I was thinking more aftera few dates or whatever

"Do people actually introduce themselves in pubs and clubs "hello I'm so-and-so, I'm on a sex site"?

I think if I ever did that I wouldn't expect to take anything beyond the next sentence never mind a one night stand "

Ya mean like..

Hi my name is Darren ..Whats yours ?

Hi handsome . My name is Holly ..most people call me SlutWhoreCumLover for short..

Oopps sorry . Holly is fine .

I would say I've had more relationships over the past 7 years with women that have used sites like Fab than those who are unaware of this life style, but that is probably down to the fact that in those relationships the sexual chemistry and compatibility has been a very good match which has come from being honest from the start and talking about sexual likes/dislikes.

As you would do in any serious relationship, profiles get deleted and in a handful of occasions further down the line we have made the decision to make a couple's profile to enjoy sexual adventures together.

In my opinion if a guy who uses swinging/sex sites is put off a woman who uses a swinging site then does he really get the swinging scene? But with the likes of Fab becoming more main stream ,the dynamics and complexities of swinging has become more diluted and that is evident with the numbers of singles mostly male who would quite happily sleep with another man's woman but reals in shock and horror at the thought of his new partner ever indulging in that type of play,however just because you both have enjoyed that type of play before doesn't necessarily mean that it's right for that particular relationship.

But to judge anyone on their sexual past,preferences and experiences while having done so themselves is hypocritical, but that's just my own opinion.

Aberdeenshire

"I would say I've had more relationships over the past 7 years with women that have used sites like Fab than those who are unaware of this life style, but that is probably down to the fact that in those relationships the sexual chemistry and compatibility has been a very good match which has come from being honest from the start and talking about sexual likes/dislikes.

As you would do in any serious relationship, profiles get deleted and in a handful of occasions further down the line we have made the decision to make a couple's profile to enjoy sexual adventures together.

In my opinion if a guy who uses swinging/sex sites is put off a woman who uses a swinging site then does he really get the swinging scene? But with the likes of Fab becoming more main stream ,the dynamics and complexities of swinging has become more diluted and that is evident with the numbers of singles mostly male who would quite happily sleep with another man's woman but reals in shock and horror at the thought of his new partner ever indulging in that type of play,however just because you both have enjoyed that type of play before doesn't necessarily mean that it's right for that particular relationship.

But to judge anyone on their sexual past,preferences and experiences while having done so themselves is hypocritical, but that's just my own opinion.

"

This

"I just find it so hypocritical that a guy is on here but wouldn't consider settling down with someone who has been on here also?"

That’s a different scenario from allowing your wife to play alone on here. I can’t say that I’d ever be totally ok with it either tbh. I would be fine playing together as a couple, Not so much with seeing others alone. I don’t really see the point in being married when that’s the case. That is just a naive 28y/o’s opinion though, which was the point of this?

P.s. my opinion and feelings are entirely my own. I in no way am judging anyone else’s relationship. This post has merely been made for educational purposes, for the university of Sydney.

I play alone because it's easier than trying to meet a cpl with my husband lol

But it works for us and many as you say.

My point t was the status I saw was more in the way the guy was judging women who are on here as not good enough for wife material?

"I play alone because it's easier than trying to meet a cpl with my husband lol

My point t was the status I saw was more in the way the guy was judging women who are on here as not good enough for wife material?"

He is a hypocrite, plain and simple. It falls back to the Madonna/whore complex. Men want a Virgin Mary type of woman for relationships and child rearing, yet resent her for not being a “whore” in the bedroom. Men can be a conundrum, though our mothers instill it in us - settle down with a “nice girl” etc. I have never listened to my mother

My point t was the status I saw was more in the way the guy was judging women who are on here as not good enough for wife material?"

Tbf, there's many guys I'd probably think of in the same way on here.

And some of them are actually husbands already

Sadly I think there are still a lot of men who view some women as ok for fun but not for more.

I tend to be put in that category a lot.

Often those same men find someone in the potential wife category then cheat on her!

I wouldn't be put off a man on here if it was right for us both but ultimately I'm not looking for a swinging relationship.

It would put me off relationship wise,

"It would put me off relationship wise, "
can I ask why?

I am not looking for a relationship, when the time comes that I do want a relationship I will then delete fab and go into the big bad world of dating. If I met someone and she told me she was on a swinging site, probably wouldn’t go much further than that. If I met someone and she told me she also used to be on a swingers site then I’m sure we can drum up a few funny stories. But hard to say how any relationship goes,

What if she said she would come off it?

Would you believe her?

Iv always said that I dont understand how folk that have met on here stay on here as I think I'd have major trust issues with that?

Swinging to me is all about trust and for me that's given over time.

"I would say I've had more relationships over the past 7 years with women that have used sites like Fab than those who are unaware of this life style, but that is probably down to the fact that in those relationships the sexual chemistry and compatibility has been a very good match which has come from being honest from the start and talking about sexual likes/dislikes.

This "

Agreed

My point t was the status I saw was more in the way the guy was judging women who are on here as not good enough for wife material?

He is a hypocrite, plain and simple. It falls back to the Madonna/whore complex. Men want a Virgin Mary type of woman for relationships and child rearing, yet resent her for not being a “whore” in the bedroom. Men can be a conundrum, though our mothers instill it in us - settle down with a “nice girl” etc. I have never listened to my mother "

What a refreshingly frank and insightful comment (apart from listening to your mother, I thought that till I was around 35 then I realised the woman had always been right... dammit)

Well it would depend, does she have many fuck buddies on regular (trust) ? Does she miss the club life ? The socials or her pals ? Feels like whenever you give someone an ultimatum it doesn’t turn out well haha, I wouldn’t want her to give something up unless she herself truly wanted too, I can see both sides of the spectrum after more thought; really there isn’t TOO much different from fab and tinder sometimes. So I would like to change my initial opinion too that it would depend on the circumstances, but trust would be vital, as in any relationship. But given the nature of fab I think trust is harder to earn.

"I am not looking for a relationship, when the time comes that I do want a relationship I will then delete fab and go into the big bad world of dating. If I met someone and she told me she was on a swinging site, probably wouldn’t go much further than that. If I met someone and she told me she also used to be on a swingers site then I’m sure we can drum up a few funny stories. But hard to say how any relationship goes, "

I think, as oldy said, if you have trust which can only be earned over time that’s essential. However two way communication is also essential... hopefully it sounds like you’d seek that

"Well it would depend, does she have many fuck buddies on regular (trust) ? Does she miss the club life ? The socials or her pals ? Feels like whenever you give someone an ultimatum it doesn’t turn out well haha, I wouldn’t want her to give something up unless she herself truly wanted too, I can see both sides of the spectrum after more thought; really there isn’t TOO much different from fab and tinder sometimes. So I would like to change my initial opinion too that it would depend on the circumstances, but trust would be vital, as in any relationship. But given the nature of fab I think trust is harder to earn. "
so it's more a trust thing rather than shes had multiple partners?

"I am not looking for a relationship, when the time comes that I do want a relationship I will then delete fab and go into the big bad world of dating. If I met someone and she told me she was on a swinging site, probably wouldn’t go much further than that. If I met someone and she told me she also used to be on a swingers site then I’m sure we can drum up a few funny stories. But hard to say how any relationship goes,

I think, as oldy said, if you have trust which can only be earned over time that’s essential. However two way communication is also essential... hopefully it sounds like you’d seek that "

Hmhmm yup trust is important, I said that just above your post but must of been close times between the two hehe, me and my ex were sctully a couple on here initially

"Well it would depend, does she have many fuck buddies on regular (trust) ? Does she miss the club life ? The socials or her pals ? Feels like whenever you give someone an ultimatum it doesn’t turn out well haha, I wouldn’t want her to give something up unless she herself truly wanted too, I can see both sides of the spectrum after more thought; really there isn’t TOO much different from fab and tinder sometimes. So I would like to change my initial opinion too that it would depend on the circumstances, but trust would be vital, as in any relationship. But given the nature of fab I think trust is harder to earn.

so it's more a trust thing rather than shes had multiple partners?"

Multiple partners doesn’t bother me no, but if she lies straight from the start about how many she has been with it’s hard to build from that

"I am not looking for a relationship, when the time comes that I do want a relationship I will then delete fab and go into the big bad world of dating. If I met someone and she told me she was on a swinging site, probably wouldn’t go much further than that. If I met someone and she told me she also used to be on a swingers site then I’m sure we can drum up a few funny stories. But hard to say how any relationship goes,

I think, as oldy said, if you have trust which can only be earned over time that’s essential. However two way communication is also essential... hopefully it sounds like you’d seek that

Hmhmm yup trust is important, I said that just above your post but must of been close times between the two hehe, me and my ex were sctully a couple on here initially "

Yes close comments, good ones too

Wouldnt be put off .. but then in the flip side I like to keep life n fab separate...

But.. on the short edge theres plenty of us ( me included ) who have ended up dating/ in a relationship with someone from fab..

Even a few scottish fab weddings...

By *e gentle 100Woman  over a year ago

Bathgate

Don't think it would put me off as he or she are telling u that they're on here or another site as u could be in a pub/club or somewhere else and meet a person and have a one off meet with them so I don't see the difference between a sex site or a daring site as long as it's concerning adults and safe sex xx

By *e gentle 100Woman  over a year ago

Bathgate

"Don't think it would put me off as he or she are telling u that they're on here or another site as u could be in a pub/club or somewhere else and meet a person and have a one off meet with them so I don't see the difference between a sex site or a daring site as long as it's concerning adults and safe sex xx"

Dating site and concenting adults xx

He is a hypocrite, plain and simple. It falls back to the Madonna/whore complex. Men want a Virgin Mary type of woman for relationships and child rearing, yet resent her for not being a “whore” in the bedroom. Men can be a conundrum, though our mothers instill it in us - settle down with a “nice girl” etc. I have never listened to my mother

What a refreshingly frank and insightful comment (apart from listening to your mother, I thought that till I was around 35 then I realised the woman had always been right... dammit) "

Why thank you, my lovely

What a refreshingly frank and insightful comment (apart from listening to your mother, I thought that till I was around 35 then I realised the woman had always been right... dammit)

Why thank you, my lovely "

You flutter those eyelashes so beautifully lol

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"What if she said she would come off it?

Would you believe her?

Iv always said that I dont understand how folk that have met on here stay on here as I think I'd have major trust issues with that?

Swinging to me is all about trust and for me that's given over time."

I think that hits the nail on the head “trust” not on fab but in vanilla life also - we all have our reasons for being on Fab . Each will have their own option , but is it not hypocritical that you are willing to fuck them but nothing more ?

Why thank you, my lovely

You flutter those eyelashes so beautifully lol "

Do my eye flutters make you flutter elsewhere also

By *outhside42Man  over a year ago

shawlands

I would say no issue if honest moving forward, and played safe previously or checked

Why thank you, my lovely

Do my eye flutters make you flutter elsewhere also "

A lady never tells and nor do I

Why thank you, my lovely

Do my eye flutters make you flutter elsewhere also

A lady never tells and nor do I "

Tehehe, oh, you and your flirting! Xoxo

Do you mean put off that they were there in the first place or are they staying there? If the relationship is moving forward I would expect them to stop. other than that wouldn't mind it, would be hypocritical to object.

The way the status was it was more he would have sex with folk on here...but wouldn't date anyone that was on a sex site.

By *gowboy18Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"I once was chatting to a guy on here with a view to meeting until he said...if I was married I'd never let my wife do this

Needless to say the conversation ended abruptly lol"

This sort of thing has always annoyed me. I know quite a lot of people who drool over page 3 models (back when page 3 was a thing) but would be horrified if (or would prevent them from doing) their daughters/wives/girlfriends were doing it.

And i know a few people from on here or similar sites who have said if their spouses was on here they would divorce them.

As to the original question, first of all it isn't my business.

Second of all, it would actually be a turn on lol

X

» Add a new message to this topic