FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Jack and Joe

Jack and Joe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

right, they been here a week..

and when I call Jack... Joe comes

and when I call Joe ... Jack comes

now in the past, I have been used to many Jack's and Joe's all coming and never bothered me... but we speaking puppies here...

do I swop their names around or will they eventually realise ..

plus .. in a week , 3 vet visits..

£68 .... £128 and christ knows how much today ... Joe has colitis or sumit.. and pet insurance doesna kick in till Saturday .. 2 weeks from commencement of policy

anyone wanna buy a house... anyone want 3 lodgers none housetrained...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try and ease the expensive vet bills by possibly trying the PDSA hospital in dundee?

On the lodger front,can't help.

All the best with the vets etc etc

Pixie xx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

for vets view try checking fo rsome of the local ones who tend to deal more with farm animals we have ne down here who does and has limited small animal surgerys during the week

they charge less than half of the larger vet consortiums

on name front maybe they feel more like the other name - bit like their dad does he prefer tart or stud

Welcome to the wonderful world of pet ownership.....insurance was a good idea, has saved me a small fortune...literally...I use the vet down opposite Voliies....dunno who u use...or if he'll be cheaper but doc dave has always done ok by us

As for lodgers....I think my dogs would eat ur 2 little boys.....they definitely fighters and not lovers

By *fcarlesbergmadeswingersCouple  over a year ago

Wallsend

hi view welcome to the world of being a dog parent.

you should ring your pet insurance they may still let you claim after saturday if its going to be along running illness.

dont worry about the names mine two do that and i got them 2 years apart they come as when you call them they know your going to give them love and cuddles or better still treats mine also eat each others food and steal each other treats and sleep in each others bed we have just come to relise call one and the other comes.

and to just let them sort out who eats what from each bowl and who will eat what treat just so long as they are both eating.have fun and lots of love to you and the boys

View does the breeders insurance not cover the puppies?? I know when I bought our last puppy she was covered might be worth checking out.

Kay xx

Lol view our 2 pups although just 5 1/2 months have caused havoc so far - kitchen mostly chewed lol but we had similar problem with Ben and Jay but they caught on to who was who eventualy. Ask your vets for an account explaining about them being insured most of them will give you a monthly account when you have more than one one animal. Enjoy lol

garry they will get 2 know there own names

cause they wee brains are 2 small

they dont remeber things 2 long

but gee them time..an u all can

come stay with me lol xxx

thanks all xxxxx was only £33 this morning... think I may treat myself to a chinese takeaway I feel rich xxxx

xxxxx

"thanks all xxxxx was only £33 this morning... think I may treat myself to a chinese takeaway I feel rich xxxx

xxxxx "

don't take the chinaman too far....he'll need to find his way back

"thanks all xxxxx was only £33 this morning... think I may treat myself to a chinese takeaway I feel rich xxxx

xxxxx "

did u not get 6 weeks free insurance with pet plan from the owner? when people take pups to vets for first vaccs they will give 6 weeks free pet plan insurance,....

with ur pet insurance policy make sure its a life time plan and not a 12 month plan.. life time will cost u a bit more but well worth it.... FOR EXAMPLE

IF YOU PET (GOD FORBID) GOT DIEBETIES, THIS IS A LIFE TIME PROBLEM.... UNLIKE A BROKE LEG ETC...

THEN YOUR "LIFE TIME POLICY" WILL COVER THIS YEAR IN AND OUT OBVIOUSLY HAVING TO PAY UR EXCESS EACH YEAR..

IN THE "12 MONTH PLOICY" IT WOULD COVER IT FOR THE FIRST YEAR AFTER UR EXCESS BUT WONT COVER FOR YEARS AFTER AS ITS CLASSED AS A PRE-EXSISTING CONDITION...

SO FOR THE EXTRA COUPLE O QUID A MONTH ITS WORTH IT...

ALSO (GOD I GO ON DONT I) IF YOU GO WITH PET PLAN MOST VETS WILL CLAIM STRAIGHT FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY, CLAIMS CAN TAKE ANYWHERE FROM 6 WEEKS TO BE PROCESSED.. BUT WITH OTHER INSUANCE COMPANYS THEY TEND TO TAKE LONGER AND SOME OF THE VETS ASK U TO PAY THE BILL AND THEN GET U TO CLAIM BACK FROM THE INSURANCE COPANY AS THEY TAKE TOO LONG TO PROCESS THE CLAIMS AND ENDS UP WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF BACK LOGGED CLAIMS.

HOPE IT HELPS XX

cheers ...... I was given something from the breeder, was free insurance, will defo check that

I had already taken mine out

xxxxxxxx

"cheers ...... I was given something from the breeder, was free insurance, will defo check that

xxxxxxxx "

Hope they all better soon

"cheers ...... I was given something from the breeder, was free insurance, will defo check that

xxxxxxxx "

IF U HAVE INSURANCE FROM THE BREEDER THAT WILL COVER THE WEE MANS HEART CONDITION, SO U HAVE TO CONTINUE THAT POLICY, YOUR NEW POLICY WONT COVER ANY PRE EXSISTING CONDITIONS

By *lackbird186Man  over a year ago

west glasgow

view if you were vietnamese you could always eat them lol

but since your not and your like most brits a pet lover just think other than vet bills and the odd kennel stay they are cheaper than kids .

and pet insurance - how much is that over a pets life , would it not be cheaper to get a new pet some times - folk do that with goldfish , do you get pet insurance for goldfish

"view if you were vietnamese you could always eat them lol

but since your not and your like most brits a pet lover just think other than vet bills and the odd kennel stay they are cheaper than kids .

and pet insurance - how much is that over a pets life , would it not be cheaper to get a new pet some times - folk do that with goldfish , do you get pet insurance for goldfish "

thanks fife xx

lol lol eating them... ffs....

fife hunni are u a vet????

Gary, doesn't matter how much of a pain in the arse they are just now, in a few months they'll be like family and ul love them to bits. Must admit I do a job where it's good to look hardened but when I lost my big daft retriever I cried like a bairn when I buried him in the back garden. What kinda dogs are they?

cockapoo's dude and thanks I do love em ... they wee souls

Teeth to chew things (anything), and waggy tails to knoock things flying,luv em, dogs.lol

T

» Add a new message to this topic