FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Just picking on a friend

Just picking on a friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As she's a Celtic woman in Scotland.

Lol lol lol lol

Rangers 1st win in years at Celtic park.

Sorry folks she's been laughing at me all season.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you sure your age is right?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"As she's a Celtic woman in Scotland.

Lol lol lol lol

Sorry folks she's been laughing at me all season."

why not just mail her?

"Are you sure your age is right?"

Wow are you sure your age is right because your picking on me because I think it's funny that Celtic got beat by Ranger's

And as a friend posts on here as she's Scottish I just wanted to make fun of her .

Lol lol lol lol

Sorry folks she's been laughing at me all season.why not just mail her?"

Because in a free world if I want to post on here to make fun of a friend I can simple.Anymore stupid questions ??

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Lol lol lol lol

Sorry folks she's been laughing at me all season.why not just mail her?

Because in a free world if I want to post on here to make fun of a friend I can simple.Anymore stupid questions ??"

Didnt realsise it was a stupid question surely as its aimed at a certain someone it would be best to mail them direct rather than posting on a public forum where people are free to comment!!!... but do carry on

Posting on a public forum to make fun of your friend where she might not even see it?

Or putting it out there to gloat?

Either way it's an open forum

Lol

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Fucking hell!!!!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Lol lol lol lol

Sorry folks she's been laughing at me all season.why not just mail her?

Because in a free world if I want to post on here to make fun of a friend I can simple.Anymore stupid questions ??Didnt realsise it was a stupid question surely as its aimed at a certain someone it would be best to mail them direct rather than posting on a public forum where people are free to comment!!!... but do carry on "

perhaps that's the point it's a public forum makes the jibe more real.

Not a fan of the old firm sectarianism but there are some who are just having a laugh with friends and conclusions shouldn't be jumped too

By *oungGlasgowCoupleCouple  over a year ago

glasgow/Inverness

More football shite! Thought this was a site for adults! If I wanted football shite I’d go on Facebook. Turning into Facebook more and more! Football updates song lyrics as updates.... it’s only a game of football who cares who won who cares who lost!

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Congratulations to The Rangers getting their first ever win at Parkhead

Fab should make a football section

I give absolutely zero fucks who wins at football. I hate it. Bunch of overpaid pansies rolling around the ground like they've been shot, when someone steps on their toes.

"I give absolutely zero fucks who wins at football. I hate it. Bunch of overpaid pansies rolling around the ground like they've been shot, when someone steps on their toes. "

Alas there’s not much “sportsmanship” in most sports these days so have to agree there

OP is a fanny

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Jeez! Give the OP a break

"I give absolutely zero fucks who wins at football. I hate it. Bunch of overpaid pansies rolling around the ground like they've been shot, when someone steps on their toes. "

Yup that's how I feel too plus they get paid far too much now even just from their club they are making a mint and that's before sponsors, long gone are the days when footballers had normal jobs as well as being a footballer

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Fab should make a football section "

Would you also afford those views to have sections for snapchat, bizzare buildings, mr mackenzie, dance music and diets?

It’s an open forum. It always makes me laugh how folk complain about certain threads yet they comment on them which keeps these threads rising to the top

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"Fab should make a football section

Would you also afford those views to have sections for snapchat, bizzare buildings, mr mackenzie, dance music and diets?

It’s an open forum. It always makes me laugh how folk complain about certain threads yet they comment on them which keeps these threads rising to the top "

Have to agree, no ones forced to read or post on a thread. I enjoy the diversity

Well said fella. Motorbiking is the way forward. Not fitbaw

"I give absolutely zero fucks who wins at football. I hate it. Bunch of overpaid pansies rolling around the ground like they've been shot, when someone steps on their toes.

Well said fella. Motorbiking is the way forward. Not fitbaw "

Give me. Big beefcake rolling around in the mud ripping the shirts off each others back in a scrum any day xx. Fi gers crossed for sun tomorrow for the last ride out of 2019

Ps Wilma present with your name on it in my car if you decide CJs tomorrow night

"Fab should make a football section

It’s an open forum. It always makes me laugh how folk complain about certain threads yet they comment on them which keeps these threads rising to the top "

They should though it's a subject talked about a lot and causes a lot of debate,the subjects you mentioned maybe not so much

Also it wasn't a complaint it was merely a suggestion.

By *r-and-Mrs-StargazerCouple  over a year ago

West Scotland

Defo one of the bad things about Glasgow! On the other hand being a rugby supporter I get all my shopping done etc when they play etc.

"I give absolutely zero fucks who wins at football. I hate it. Bunch of overpaid pansies rolling around the ground like they've been shot, when someone steps on their toes.

Well said fella. Motorbiking is the way forward. Not fitbaw

Give me. Big beefcake rolling around in the mud ripping the shirts off each others back in a scrum any day xx. Fi gers crossed for sun tomorrow for the last ride out of 2019

Ps Wilma present with your name on it in my car if you decide CJs tomorrow night "

Might see if i can come. Try not to get as d*unk as last time. haha.

Yup that's how I feel too plus they get paid far too much now even just from their club they are making a mint and that's before sponsors, long gone are the days when footballers had normal jobs as well as being a footballer"

Beyond the bigot brothers in Scotland a lot of players even in the SPFL are not making a mint. A decent living on a time limited career yes. A mint no. There are very few clubs outside the SPFL that are full time so player often do have other jobs. England’s esp the EPL is a different story. Awash with Arab and Russian money.

However If you watch kids play you can tell the ones who’ve watched the EPL on the tv. My youngest girl went to play for a bit and you had the boys rolling on floor appealing to the ‘ref’. She was like wtf get up.

But it’s a sad reflection on the influence what kids are seeing top professionals do.

» Add a new message to this topic