FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > getting stopped in public!!

getting stopped in public!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi, just thought i'd ask! has anyone else been stopped in the street and harrassed! i was with my two wee boys when a guy came up to me and said he recognised my face from here! i was fucking mortified! felt like skelping him!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lay_Mate_RequiredMan  over a year ago

eadt kilbride

It's never happened to me and i hope you stuck the nut in him?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's never happened to me and i hope you stuck the nut in him?"

oh that would be a great thing to do in front of the kids

very very bad....such a lack of respect tact and discretion.....

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"a guy came up to me and said he recognised my face from here! i was fucking mortified! felt like skelping him! "

You have a clearly visible face picture if your concerned about privacy then mask it or make it private.

"It's never happened to me and i hope you stuck the nut in him?"

i would have if kids wasnt there! was in queue in hmv at time! then the kids asked what the man wanted! just told them he was a clown and ignore him!

Midlothian

Just had another look at profile, if you zoom in the pics on wall are minors, help yourself first mate and crop the picture.

"a guy came up to me and said he recognised my face from here! i was fucking mortified! felt like skelping him!

You have a clearly visible face picture if your concerned about privacy then mask it or make it private. "

but wouldnt that defeat the purpose of having a profile pic! a lot of people want to know who they are msging/talking to! and even tho im a relative newbie on here, i at least didnt expect anybody to come up to me in the street/shop.

It's a swinging site not Britans got talent lol

Midlothian

"a guy came up to me and said he recognised my face from here! i was fucking mortified! felt like skelping him!

You have a clearly visible face picture if your concerned about privacy then mask it or make it private.

but wouldnt that defeat the purpose of having a profile pic! a lot of people want to know who they are msging/talking to! and even tho im a relative newbie on here, i at least didnt expect anybody to come up to me in the street/shop. "

You have only been on site 2 weeks, there is an option to send pics private or keep for friends only.

Get yourself to socials, chat and use the forums.

Anyone with a visible face picture on public view is open to all kinds of shit.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

but wouldnt that defeat the purpose of having a profile pic! a lot of people want to know who they are msging/talking to! and even tho im a relative newbie on here, i at least didnt expect anybody to come up to me in the street/shop.

You have only been on site 2 weeks, there is an option to send pics private or keep for friends only.

Get yourself to socials, chat and use the forums.

Anyone with a visible face picture on public view is open to all kinds of shit. "

I have to agree here you got to safe guard yourself from all the nutters out there ...put ur face pic in private gallery and keep it to friends only and if you want to you have the option of sending people ur face pic x

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

You have a clearly visible face picture if your concerned about privacy then mask it or make it private. "

I'm sorry?? You mean because he has a face pic on his profile that anyone from the site can be indiscreet and approach him in the street to say how he knows him, infront of his kids?

Complete lack of respect on the guy's part IMO. He would have been better sending you a pm on here when he got home to say he had seen you in town etc. Shocking behaviour.

I'm sorry?? You mean because he has a face pic on his profile that anyone from the site can be indiscreet and approach him in the street to say how he knows him, infront of his kids?

Complete lack of respect on the guy's part IMO. He would have been better sending you a pm on here when he got home to say he had seen you in town etc. Shocking behaviour."

Midlothian

"I'm sorry?? You mean because he has a face pic on his profile that anyone from the site can be indiscreet and approach him in the street to say how he knows him, infront of his kids?"

No i said because he has a clearly visible face picture on public view he was open to all kinds of shit.

This ain't face book your responsible for your own privacy settings.

cheers for advice folks, appreciated! prof pic away now! (i might even get some msges now, lol). was just annoyed he done it in front of the kids! they are prob asking their mum just now what a swinger is! lol

Midlothian

"cheers for advice folks, appreciated! prof pic away now! (i might even get some msges now, lol). was just annoyed he done it in front of the kids! they are prob asking their mum just now what a swinger is! lol"

Your welcome mate

"Just had another look at profile, if you zoom in the pics on wall are minors, help yourself first mate and crop the picture. "

lol

talkin of lack of respect,,,, that maybe so coming from genuine ppl here....but b remember there are lots of piss takers and lads on here to have a laugh and will take the piss whenever.....bloody hell, just look at all the fake profiles.....so best to hide.......i know ppl who know us know that we don't hide on cam,,,, but we take steps such s every day look at local updates and block all guys in out area,,, not fool proof bur helps a tad.....n we have a very limited friends list and very limited who gets our pics......and if we send pics its ones we would faber on face book so if get in wrong hands its easier to say they wer stole from social network sites.......ramble ramble.....lol

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Complete lack of respect on the guy's part IMO. He would have been better sending you a pm on here when he got home to say he had seen you in town etc. Shocking behaviour."

moving target or sitting duck.

Face pic for all to access is making you a sitting duck, what you experienced proved that.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"cheers for advice folks, appreciated! prof pic away now! (i might even get some msges now, lol). was just annoyed he done it in front of the kids! they are prob asking their mum just now what a swinger is! lol"

changed your mind again i see ?

iv had quite a few mails saying the guy was probably inexperienced/over zealous and was prob a one off! plus, was getting absolutely no-where with no profile pic! not ignoring advice folks, just thought id give it another chance!

U don't have to have a mug shot to have a pic on your profile, keep it for friends only and put a body shot up x

As for the guy stopping u on the street, wot a plonker!

had it happen to me at a supermarket when i was with my dad, the guy came right up to me and said your atomic from fab. Luckily my parents know all about this, so my dad gently had a word with him while walking him down the aisle by the scruff of his neck

Happened to me in a local Asdas... girl walks up..ahh i know you from fab and started to wax lyrical about meets................. i introduced her to my teenage daughter and politely asked her if she had kids and if they knew of her involvement on the Free Aberdeen Bikers website,,,, and i walked away ... she had the nerve to mail me later and call me an arrogant c**t...

I think if someone was discreet it would be ok,but for someone to do that is a no no.

» Add a new message to this topic