FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Relationship's

Relationship's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you cope with a relationship break up? Do you move on or dwell in the past for awhile I.e Thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How long was the relationship?

Why did you break up?

Do you still love them?

If you think you can sort it out then try to. If not, chalk it up to experience and move on.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Lifes too short to dwell on the past. I just soldier on solo.

Everyone is different.

It's how YOU choose to deal with it that counts.

"How do you cope with a relationship break up? Do you move on or dwell in the past for awhile I.e Thoughts.

"

Sometimes love is worth fighting for, depends on situation, circumstances and partner

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

To me, a relationship is just like an apostrophe. Sometimes it’s just not right.

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

There’s no right answer I’m afraid. Get back into your routine and over time you’ll find yourself back to your good self. Stay off the drink for a bit. Try and not to think about what could have been, try and see it as an experience and an opportunity to learn from

That’s how I got a through break up thar hit me hard but I dwelled first a bit until I got given the above advice

It’s easy for me to say but you’ll get there

"How do you cope with a relationship break up? Do you move on or dwell in the past for awhile I.e Thoughts.

Sometimes love is worth fighting for, depends on situation, circumstances and partner"

I would agree with this, some of them are worth fighting for and the circumstances. But then, would they fight for you?

I had one end quite messily and it ended several times over recently. I've no real advice as I'm still trying to navigate how to deal with a broken heart. Just be kind to yourself.

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I had one end quite messily and it ended several times over recently. I've no real advice as I'm still trying to navigate how to deal with a broken heart. Just be kind to yourself. "

Sorry to hear that. Being kind to yourself is key.

Also, try something new, plan for the future, meditate, do yoga, take a course, find things which interest you or excite you.

And every once in a while stick on the misery melodies playlist of sad songs!

By *otBotty79Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

I feel your pain. I fell for someone I work with recently and realise I was just being used. Loved me one day, dropped me the next. And found out this has happened before. Felt like an idiot. Removed contact and blocked her. Not easy to move on, but no choice.

Aye, stay off the booze, just makes it worse!!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Diffrent circumstances illicit diffrent responses is the obvious answer ie a relationship runs its course you move on.

If you feel you were wronged you want to know why

By *ockothenorthMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Unfortunately there is no textbook answer to this one.as said before to many variables.get through it however you can,that's when friends come on handy.everything gets a bit better with time

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Broken hearts mend. It takes time but you will feel better eventually.

Took me quite a considerable amount of time!! I guess it's down to huge effort I put in physically, mentally and financially!!!! To be so mislead and in the end, stung massive. It does take time and it depends on you the person.

My advice, keep busy and try be selfish till you feel yourself again. 2020 mate so build something new and better for yourself!!

"

Braking up is hard to do as the says but you can only get on with life and let it go. Grieve get angry calm down and and occupy your time with new hobbies or learn a new language do anything to occupy your mind and stop thinking about them if it was ment to be it would still be

One day at a time.

Thank you fellow fabsters

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Don't know how much you were active here during the relationship but perhaps contacting some people with similar interests here might spark something new for you

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Get a few local Fabbers and find a local pub quiz or go for a walk. A few of us went to the cinema recently.

Socials can involve an activity that some of you are interested in.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"

everyone is different for some they move on pretty quickly for others they are incapible of moving on and will do almost anything to try and get back with the person or in some sad instances will do anything to destroy that person for one reason or another.

Every relationship is different and only the couple involved should know what to do for the best

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Broken hearts are the worst and hardest to deal with, but with each relationship the break ups and aftermaths are different.

what i'm finding difficult at the moment is a broken heart without the relationship! i fell in love and shouldn't have, I didn't go looking for it, it just hit me like a smack in the face out of nowhere. I thought there was hope it might develop but unfortunately the guy has been so badly hurt in his past that the idea of a relationship isn't even an option to him!

Matters of the heart are hard and unfortunately doesn't come with a rule book or guidance leaflets!! xxx

"

You keep the good things close, people are in your life if both of you want it to be so... it’s about the wanting

By *izardie2Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Id be interested in coming along to any future cinema trips x

By *arroness NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Try and focus on the advantages of being single x

"Broken hearts are the worst and hardest to deal with, but with each relationship the break ups and aftermaths are different.

what i'm finding difficult at the moment is a broken heart without the relationship! i fell in love and shouldn't have, I didn't go looking for it, it just hit me like a smack in the face out of nowhere. I thought there was hope it might develop but unfortunately the guy has been so badly hurt in his past that the idea of a relationship isn't even an option to him!

Matters of the heart are hard and unfortunately doesn't come with a rule book or guidance leaflets!! xxx"

That's pretty much how it is with me I fell for her and out of nowhere it was over just like that just need to move on and see where fab takes me be myself and have fun in the process.

By *eviantgent79Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The emotional side is a hell of a lot easier to move on with than the legal and financial side.. but everyones circumstances are different and their reactions will differ accordingly

» Add a new message to this topic