FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bi session, then a gangbang with 2 women

Bi session, then a gangbang with 2 women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm having a bi session, then a straight gangbang. It'll be a relaxed fun time.

All details on my profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I'm having a bi session, then a straight gangbang. It'll be a relaxed fun time.

All details on my profile. "

Isnt there already a post on this going ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Theres millions of duplicate threads a'la snog marry avoid that are all pish that you seem happy to join in with, so whats the problem if it is

100% agree with the last post as Miss d seems to comment on everything

Some of my Fab mates have been to Del Canto events and all say they are well run.

Is it more he is simply keeeping up with supply and demand(To the less initiated MC=MR)

Martin

"100% agree with the last post as Miss d seems to comment on everything

Some of my Fab mates have been to Del Canto events and all say they are well run.

Is it more he is simply keeeping up with supply and demand(To the less initiated MC=MR)

Martin"

yes i know there are many post the same but why add this one when there is already one going all it does is use up server space

"100% agree with the last post as Miss d seems to comment on everything

Martin"

And the fact i comment on everything means what that i take an active intrest in the forums ? yes i do so well spotted

Point taken about server space but there is a whole lot of pish using up more server space on a daily basis

Martin

"Point taken about server space but there is a whole lot of pish using up more server space on a daily basis

Martin "

yes i agree totaly but no need for posts on the same event first one is already there for all to see was the point i was making .

I know full well Tonys meets are a huge success and well attended and well done him for arranging them

maybe hes added to his 50000 block list and blocked all that posted on the other post lol

"maybe hes added to his 50000 block list and blocked all that posted on the other post lol "

Lol maybe auds

"Theres millions of duplicate threads a'la snog marry avoid that are all pish that you seem happy to join in with, so whats the problem if it is"

There is no problem on this as ive already stated just wonderd why the need for two posts on the same event

like most on here it says bi and then st8 but all so far email back to say bi males not welcome and block you so it should say bi females only then st8

"like most on here it says bi and then st8 but all so far email back to say bi males not welcome and block you so it should say bi females only then st8"

What? I don't understand!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes, I understand that I made a forum post some time ago about this event. I made a fresh one, this one, not to take up space but to simply reword the same event, especially as there are new profiles to this site daily or people might see a reworded forum in a different light.

None of the people who come to mines, or anyone on my friend's list use the forums. I could ask them to comment on my posting, as a favour, but I would still rather be honest and if one forum isn't being commented on, much, I see no harm, in making a fresh forum about the same subject some time later.

Especially as it's a rare group event and not just for my own listing, and as I am a paying member.

I don't know of any other (Non commercial) profile in the country that devotes so much of their time and their own single profile to gangbangs, so I hope you all can forgive me, from time to time, if I use any skills or experience to promote things that may help others, even if this includes an extra forum, that is several days apart.

I'm sure we would all agree, it's fun at the end of the day and anything that can promote fun is good and it's never good to really take offence or fall out with other members, especially long term members.

x

» Add a new message to this topic