FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fabswingers - MY OPINION

Fabswingers - MY OPINION

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve been on this a couple of weeks for the sole purpose of finding a casual meet and escape to situations I would never consider in my day to day life.

What I’ve found is mainly average females and couples are put on a pedestal by us perverts keen to get our end away.. I personally have liked pictures of people/couples that are good for that reason but probably not who I’d go for on a night out (just the honest truth). If I’ve done that then I’d imagine so have most to try and get a bite. We’re our own worst enemy it would appear.

If you read some of the forum comments you’ll see that we (single males) are then seen as a bit of an inconvenience and unwelcome for the best part.

So why is it like this?! I’ve learned that you can block whoever you want that doesn’t suit your needs... that you can visit people’s profiles without a trace and block them with a couple of clicks.

What my point is be humble and accept the reason we’re mostly on here. To fulfil our wants and needs. For most, this a fantasy world that people want to escape to when we’re horny so accept that us perverts are part of that or block us - it’s not difficult and there should be no hard feelings.

Again just my opinion so don’t take offence but if you do then you know what to do... simples

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't block people because I use the forums and therefore speak to people about posts here. I'd suggest a lot of men would save themselves bother by reading profiles though (unless some sneaky folk hide of course )

"I don't block people because I use the forums and therefore speak to people about posts here. I'd suggest a lot of men would save themselves bother by reading profiles though (unless some sneaky folk hide of course ) "

Profile Not Available

This member has hidden their profile.

"I don't block people because I use the forums and therefore speak to people about posts here. I'd suggest a lot of men would save themselves bother by reading profiles though (unless some sneaky folk hide of course )

Profile Not Available

This member has hidden their profile. "

It's one of those "cuts down on messages things you speak of

"I don't block people because I use the forums and therefore speak to people about posts here. I'd suggest a lot of men would save themselves bother by reading profiles though (unless some sneaky folk hide of course )

Profile Not Available

It's one of those "cuts down on messages things you speak of "

Well played

Profile Not Available

It's one of those "cuts down on messages things you speak of

Well played "

You do make some points too

Chat keeps coming round to the fact this is a Swingers site first and foremost - it's not Tinder or POF, and not generally intended to be the domain of singles.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I personally have liked pictures of people/couples that are good for that reason but probably not who I’d go for on a night out (just the honest truth). If I’ve done that then I’d imagine so have most to try and get a bite.

"

This statement says more about you

Id never lower my standards for anyone

"Chat keeps coming round to the fact this is a Swingers site first and foremost - it's not Tinder or POF, and not generally intended to be the domain of singles.

"

It is, but then some folk use Tinder as a hook up site, I guess people do just what they want. I concentrate on what I want and don't concern myself with others shenannigans

"I personally have liked pictures of people/couples that are good for that reason but probably not who I’d go for on a night out (just the honest truth). If I’ve done that then I’d imagine so have most to try and get a bite.

Id never lower my standards for anyone "

My point is females and couples are big fish in a small pond so choice is there hence why you can have standards... The reason why should not be overlooked.

"I’ve been on this a couple of weeks for the sole purpose of finding a casual meet and escape to situations I would never consider in my day to day life.

What I’ve found is mainly average females and couples are put on a pedestal by us perverts keen to get our end away.. I personally have liked pictures of people/couples that are good for that reason but probably not who I’d go for on a night out (just the honest truth). If I’ve done that then I’d imagine so have most to try and get a bite. We’re our own worst enemy it would appear.

If you read some of the forum comments you’ll see that we (single males) are then seen as a bit of an inconvenience and unwelcome for the best part.

So why is it like this?! I’ve learned that you can block whoever you want that doesn’t suit your needs... that you can visit people’s profiles without a trace and block them with a couple of clicks.

What my point is be humble and accept the reason we’re mostly on here. To fulfil our wants and needs. For most, this a fantasy world that people want to escape to when we’re horny so accept that us perverts are part of that or block us - it’s not difficult and there should be no hard feelings.

Again just my opinion so don’t take offence but if you do then you know what to do... simples"

See that Fab ye gave me for my arse pic a few days ago.....?

Ram it.

"I’ve been on this a couple of weeks for the sole purpose of finding a casual meet and escape to situations I would never consider in my day to day life.

Again just my opinion so don’t take offence but if you do then you know what to do... simples

Ram it.

"

Hahaha

Ram it.

"

There should be an “average” button I’d be all over that

"My point is females and couples are big fish in a small pond so choice is there hence why you can have standards... The reason why should not be overlooked."

Do you mean that, outwith the site, the big fish wouldn't be able to maintain the same high standards, because they wouldn't be surrounded by desperate tiddlers?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

My point is females and couples are big fish in a small pond so choice is there hence why you can have standards... The reason why should not be overlooked."

everyone should have standards !

Id hate to meet with someone who didnt like me or was'nt attracted to me and was only meeting me just because I said yes

"My point is females and couples are big fish in a small pond so choice is there hence why you can have standards... The reason why should not be overlooked.

Do you mean that, outwith the site, the big fish wouldn't be able to maintain the same high standards, because they wouldn't be surrounded by desperate tiddlers? "

No standards are standards... if you’re horny and there’s a short supply then you make look at these standards and compromise

I'm on here for sex

Nothing more. sex.

Would I meet someone who I dont find attractive?hell no.

Have i met folk that wouldnt shag me if they saw me in a club? Iv no idea

But sorry but your post just screams I'm gonna slag off folk just because I'm not getting my leg over on a sex site.

Man up and think just because chicks are on here we are gonna shag anything that asks.

"I'm on here for sex

Nothing more. sex.

But sorry but your post just screams I'm gonna slag off folk just because I'm not getting my leg over on a sex site.

Man up and think just because chicks are on here we are gonna shag anything that asks. "

Ram it.

There should be an “average” button I’d be all over that"

Ratings 1-5

"I'm on here for sex

Nothing more. sex.

Man up and think just because chicks are on here we are gonna shag anything that asks. "

I’m not slagging folk off. It’s just my honest opinion. You’re 100% right about the lack of action unfortunately.

"Ratings 1-5"

Where will it end...

*You've shagged this person"

Customers who shagged this person, also shagged:...

Good luck getting that leg over now with admitting you would meet someone on here you wouldnt in a night out tho

This thread is like watching an episode of Take Me Out when you see all the lights going out!

"I'm on here for sex

Nothing more. sex.

Man up and think just because chicks are on here we are gonna shag anything that asks.

I’m not slagging folk off. It’s just my honest opinion. You’re 100% right about the lack of action unfortunately. "

Maybe all the wanking has affected your eyesight thus you are not appreciating the ladies of Fab in all there feminine glory?

"Good luck getting that leg over now with admitting you would meet someone on here you wouldnt in a night out tho "

Listen this isn’t tinder or bumble this is about needs and wants and for me it’s finding someone to fulfill them. There obviously needs to be an attraction which I’ve never once said there wasn’t.

"This thread is like watching an episode of Take Me Out when you see all the lights going out!

"

Haha, let the poppa see the dom

"This thread is like watching an episode of Take Me Out when you see all the lights going out!

"

When I’m done with you lot I’ll start on the tv/ts

I wasn't asking

"I wasn't asking "

..feel the burrrrrnnn!

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

"My point is females and couples are big fish in a small pond so choice is there hence why you can have standards... The reason why should not be overlooked.

Do you mean that, outwith the site, the big fish wouldn't be able to maintain the same high standards, because they wouldn't be surrounded by desperate tiddlers?

No standards are standards... if you’re horny and there’s a short supply then you make look at these standards and compromise "

Soooooo, I should fuck someone I'm not attracted to and have no interest in? No, I'll stick to my standards, thanks. And if no one meets those standards then Lovehoney provides.

But then I'm not one of the 'any hole's a goal' brigade, I'm into the lifestyle. That's the difference.

"You should throw in crocheting and stamp collecting. Widen the net a bit...the lady of your dreams could be just around the corner..."

Grab your yarn, you've pulled

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

Wait what? Are you serious? You're on here and from what you've said you're pretending to be attracted to people because you can't get a leg over with the hot ones? If you're so good at picking up attractive girls in clubs, why don't you go back to the club's then? Guys like you are the reason I refuse to do private meets

No standards are standards... if you’re horny and there’s a short supply then you make look at these standards and compromise

Soooooo, I should fuck someone I'm not attracted to and have no interest in? No, I'll stick to my standards, thanks. And if no one meets those standards then Lovehoney provides.

But then I'm not one of the 'any hole's a goal' brigade, I'm into the lifestyle. That's the difference."

There's a whole array of people who are neither

"Wait what? Are you serious? You're on here and from what you've said you're pretending to be attracted to people because you can't get a leg over with the hot ones? If you're so good at picking up attractive girls in clubs, why don't you go back to the club's then? Guys like you are the reason I refuse to do private meets "

Not sure when I said pretending to be attracted to anyone. The lowering of standards comment is probably more accurate.

“Guys like you”

I take it if posts on this are reported they’re removed?

"I take it if posts on this are reported they’re removed? "

Aye...nothing gets past you eh? Apart from attractive women of course

"I take it if posts on this are reported they’re removed?

Aye...nothing gets past you eh? Apart from attractive women of course "

Can’t wait for all the angry make up sex

"

By *ionaScarletTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

When I’m done with you lot I’ll start on the tv/ts "

*sharpens claws... and waits*

*sharpens claws... and waits*"

....was nice knowing you Rossco!

By *bostCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Can’t quite believe the anger here.

It’s a swinging site, not necessarily a sex site. Although I appreciate that some people use it as one.

Standards, self respect, self worth, call it what you want. If you haven’t got any then that’s a bit of a shame.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Can’t wait for all the angry make up sex "

You mean when you’re angry you throw on some make up and have a wank?

Can’t wait for all the angry make up sex

You mean when you’re angry you throw on some make up and have a wank? "

You know at this rate that’s exactly what it’ll be. Should just rock up at CJ’s next time and introduce myself.

Well Mrs Op I'm trying to find a way to defend you dude as I like to believe I can see different points of view but dude saying lowering standards eeeekkk, you should have said it differently like if you didn't find exactly what you wanted in a woman (being full package of desire) , you would choose to look deeper when meeting woman as in getting to know a woman and finding her inner beauty as sometimes inner beauty shines through more and there you have Your perfect woman, sex partner, fwb who knows.

People shouldnt lower their standards just to get a leg over.

My standards are high but hubby and I don't just go for looks and sexy bodies, we have to click in the madness department with others, there has to be fun, laughs and be good people who get us, all is important to us, We refuse to play and fake fun or enjoyment. Not gonna happen.

"Well Mrs Op I'm trying to find a way to defend you dude as I like to believe I can see different points of view but dude saying lowering standards eeeekkk, you should have said it differently like if you didn't find exactly what you wanted in a woman (being full package of desire) , you would choose to look deeper when meeting woman as in getting to know a woman and finding her inner beauty as sometimes inner beauty shines through more and there you have Your perfect woman, sex partner, fwb who knows.

My standards are high but hubby and I don't just go for looks and sexy bodies, we have to click in the madness department with others, there has to be fun, laughs and be good people who get us, all is important to us, We refuse to play and fake fun or enjoyment. Not gonna happen.

"

I don’t see the problem in people using each other to fulfill fantasies. Hence why I joined a site to try and do so. I’m pretty sure every one that gets off at clubs or at a dogging meet doesn’t find everyone that’s there attractive... but it’s part of the fantasy. For me this is not real life and certainly not a llifestyle.

Trying to be serious for a nanosecond....

Part of the turn on for me in any sexual interaction is knowing....(or at least believing) that the person finds me attractive. I'm under no illusions they'll mistake me for a supermodel but I'd like to think I tick more than a few of their boxes as they would have to for me. If I was being used purely for a physical release, no different from an itch needing to be scratched, I'd just stay home with my wand and my cat.

Average I'm offended as I'm at least a 6.8, guys don't usually chat me up in a pub cos I'm steaming d*unk and doin the crab dance and makin a tit of myself... Well I hope it's that and not because I'm ugly

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Trying to be serious for a nanosecond....

Part of the turn on for me in any sexual interaction is knowing....(or at least believing) that the person finds me attractive. I'm under no illusions they'll mistake me for a supermodel but I'd like to think I tick more than a few of their boxes as they would have to for me. If I was being used purely for a physical release, no different from an itch needing to be scratched, I'd just stay home with my wand and my cat."

And yer broomstick!

"Well Mr Op I'm trying to find a way to defend you dude as I like to believe I can see different points of view but dude saying lowering standards eeeekkk, you should have said it differently like if you didn't find exactly what you wanted in a woman (being full package of desire) , you would choose to look deeper when meeting woman as in getting to know a woman and finding her inner beauty as sometimes inner beauty shines through more and there you have Your perfect woman, sex partner, fwb who knows.

I don’t see the problem in people using each other to fulfill fantasies. Hence why I joined a site to try and do so. I’m pretty sure every one that gets off at clubs or at a dogging meet doesn’t find everyone that’s there attractive... but it’s part of the fantasy. For me this is not real life and certainly not a llifestyle."

It is where we come to fulfill our fantasies yes , but some also come to repair marriages or to feel confident about themselves, try new things, some take their time in finding their feet, finding what they like and dislike.

If someone's fantasy is to just screw any woman then that is up to them but you'll find the woman on here are strong, are winning in becoming confident and last thing any woman wants to here is that they are second best or a below standards fuck. So I'd just suggest the wording be used differently as it won't do you any good when it comes to meets. (a little secret woman talk to each other

As for clubs, not sure if you have been to a club but there are nights for fun for all, greedy girls etc.. But there are also couples and female night. The people I have met have certainly not just went for anyone just for sake of shag. If there's no attraction after meeting and chatting people won't just head for a shag. That is a misconception about clubs. People are respectful of others and there's rules. Won't argue some may have beer goggles on and some are up for sex regardless but not everyone is like what you imagine it would be.

Maybe need to head to one to find out

Part of the turn on for me in any sexual interaction is knowing....(or at least believing) that the person finds me attractive. I'm under no illusions they'll mistake me for a supermodel but I'd like to think I tick more than a few of their boxes as they would have to for me. If I was being used purely for a physical release, no different from an itch needing to be scratched, I'd just stay home with my wand and my cat."

It’s being made out like I’m wanting to pump a hole in the wall when what I was saying is that some of the profiles I liked of people I wanted to have fun with maybe weren’t what I’d go for on a night out. I’m not a walking hardon, there needs to be an attraction of course.

I suppose I’m admitting that my day to day standard of let’s say an 8 is now a 6 to fulfil these fantasies because the optimum appears unavailable or unobtainable locally.

That 'using' people to satisfy a fantasy is what puts me off lots of men here. It's the overriding attitude I feel. If someone starts with saying "Please peg me" etc, then its instant delete. Hire someone if that's what it's all about! You can still have casual sex/something deeper here and a connection on various levels. It makes the sex miles better.

All my dates/lovers have become friends too, with varying levels of regular contact outwith seeing each other. I wouldn't have it any other way. I've a good crew, who're still there even though I'm not as freewheeling as I used to be. Damn great guys. Mostly military/ex. I wonder if that's a factor? They've all certainly been far more respectful.

"Well Mr Op I'm trying to find a way to defend you dude as I like to believe I can see different points of view but dude saying lowering standards eeeekkk, you should have said it differently like if you didn't find exactly what you wanted in a woman (being full package of desire) , you would choose to look deeper when meeting woman as in getting to know a woman and finding her inner beauty as sometimes inner beauty shines through more and there you have Your perfect woman, sex partner, fwb who knows.

I don’t see the problem in people using each other to fulfill fantasies. Hence why I joined a site to try and do so. I’m pretty sure every one that gets off at clubs or at a dogging meet doesn’t find everyone that’s there attractive... but it’s part of the fantasy. For me this is not real life and certainly not a llifestyle.

It is where we come to fulfill our fantasies yes , but some also come to repair marriages or to feel confident about themselves, try new things, some take their time in finding their feet, finding what they like and dislike.

If someone's fantasy is to just screw any woman then that is up to them but you'll find the woman on here are strong, are winning in becoming confident and last thing any woman wants to here is that they are second best or a below standards fuck. So I'd just suggest the wording be used differently as it won't do you any good when it comes to meets. (a little secret woman talk to each other

As for clubs, not sure if you have been to a club but there are nights for fun for all, greedy girls etc.. But there are also couples and female night. The people I have met have certainly not just went for anyone just for sake of shag. If there's no attraction after meeting and chatting people won't just head for a shag. That is a misconception about clubs. People are respectful of others and there's rules. Won't argue some may have beer goggles on and some are up for sex regardless but not everyone is like what you imagine it would be.

"

I’m not judging anyone thats here doing things I don’t approve of. I’m just being honest that the lack of woman and abundance of men, ultimately results in compromise for single guys. The lowering of standards to get what I want in my case.

I’m not judging anyone thats here doing things I don’t approve of. I’m just being honest that the lack of woman and abundance of men, ultimately results in compromise for single guys. The lowering of standards to get what I want in my case."

I think you're probably sayng what 90% of guys on here feel to be fair.

"That 'using' people to satisfy a fantasy is what puts me off lots of men here. It's the overriding attitude I feel. If someone starts with saying "Please peg me" etc, then its instant delete. Hire someone if that's what it's all about! You can still have casual sex/something deeper here and a connection on various levels. It makes the sex miles better.

All my dates/lovers have become friends too, with varying levels of regular contact outwith seeing each other. I wouldn't have it any other way. I've a good crew, who're still there even though I'm not as freewheeling as I used to be. Damn great guys. Mostly military/ex. I wonder if that's a factor? They've all certainly been far more respectful.

"

I’ve taken it from this that I’m being disrespectful?! I’m being honest in what I want. I don’t see this as a dating site and from my profile I don’t lead anyone on in thinking it’s more than what I want. That’s not to say it’s just about pleasing me, far from it.

Ultimately though we are all here to satisfy a need. As a single guy mine is completely different to a couple looking to spice things up.

If I wanted emotions involved I’d be in a relationship. I don’t that doesn’t make it wrong and I’m sure suits others too.

Going by previous statements you are sounding a little contraDICKtory , you lower your standards to get what you want (sex) but there must be an attraction??? Appreciate you’re trying to be honest but basically you’re saying you’d take someone that really didn’t attract you that much to just to satisfy the need for sex. That’s very honest of you but I’d ever meet for that reason and I’d never meet if I thought there was the slightest hint of it in anyone I was meeting. Interesting post though as I think you’re right for many on here.

And this

By *ivingston_cplCouple  over a year ago

livingston

swinging to us is more than just a quick fuck with some strangers, lots of single guys try using it like tinder with a guaranteed fuck at the least so they’ll pretty much chat to anyone, we’ve met people at clubs etc that I’d normally not be attracted to but got on great when chatting and stuff and had some fun so I guess I’d lower my standards as well

"swinging to us is more than just a quick fuck with some strangers, lots of single guys try using it like tinder with a guaranteed fuck at the least so they’ll pretty much chat to anyone, we’ve met people at clubs etc that I’d normally not be attracted to but got on great when chatting and stuff and had some fun so I guess I’d lower my standards as well "

Surely that’s because attraction is a combination of factors. So you can’t tell by just a picture for example, someone could be physically attractive but have the personality of a cardboard box.

"If I wanted emotions involved I’d be in a relationship. I don’t that doesn’t make it wrong and I’m sure suits others too. "

Compassion, kindness and respect are underpinned by emotion, whether in a relationship or not. I'm sure you don't mean to say you want cold, impersonal satisfaction. Some kind of connection is important to you, otherwise why not just stay at home and nut?

"Going by previous statements you are sounding a little contraDICKtory , you lower your standards to get what you want (sex) but there must be an attraction??? Appreciate you’re trying to be honest but basically you’re saying you’d take someone that really didn’t attract you that much to just to satisfy the need for sex. That’s very honest of you but I’d ever meet for that reason and I’d never meet if I thought there was the slightest hint of it in anyone I was meeting. Interesting post though as I think you’re right for many on here. "

At what point have I said I’d get to the point where there is no attraction.

To be honest part of this post was about the 5s,6s and 7s acting like they’re 8s 9s and 10s because of the interest and treating guys like scum because of it. Im guilty of joining the bandwagon and liking some of these profiles that I “might” not go for on a night out but I would happily watch her pleasure herself. Us guys are easy pleased.

By *ivingston_cplCouple  over a year ago

livingston

"Going by previous statements you are sounding a little contraDICKtory , you lower your standards to get what you want (sex) but there must be an attraction??? Appreciate you’re trying to be honest but basically you’re saying you’d take someone that really didn’t attract you that much to just to satisfy the need for sex. That’s very honest of you but I’d ever meet for that reason and I’d never meet if I thought there was the slightest hint of it in anyone I was meeting. Interesting post though as I think you’re right for many on here.

To be honest part of this post was about the 5s,6s and 7s acting like they’re 8s 9s and 10s because of the interest and treating guys like scum because of it. Im guilty of joining the bandwagon and liking some of these profiles that I “might” not go for on a night out but I would happily watch her pleasure herself. Us guys are easy pleased.

"

Your 5,6 and 7’s will be someone else’s 8,9 and 10’s thou, defo don’t treat single guys like scum but can’t speak for anyone else, the amount of times I’ll message back and say “thanks but no thanks” etc and the abuse I get back is crazy so it’s not always people thinking they’re better etc lots of times it’s they’ve had lots of shitty messages and become shitty back to single guys

"If I wanted emotions involved I’d be in a relationship. I don’t that doesn’t make it wrong and I’m sure suits others too.

Compassion, kindness and respect are underpinned by emotion, whether in a relationship or not. I'm sure you don't mean to say you want cold, impersonal satisfaction. Some kind of connection is important to you, otherwise why not just stay at home and nut? "

No of course not. I’d want to know she was satisfied first and foremost and I’m actually a real gentleman in the “real world”. I think the point is this is a fantasy world for me and I see it as people using each other to please both parties without feeling like it needs to be more than that.

"Going by previous statements you are sounding a little contraDICKtory , you lower your standards to get what you want (sex) but there must be an attraction??? Appreciate you’re trying to be honest but basically you’re saying you’d take someone that really didn’t attract you that much to just to satisfy the need for sex. That’s very honest of you but I’d ever meet for that reason and I’d never meet if I thought there was the slightest hint of it in anyone I was meeting. Interesting post though as I think you’re right for many on here.

Your 5,6 and 7’s will be someone else’s 8,9 and 10’s thou, defo don’t treat single guys like scum but can’t speak for anyone else, the amount of times I’ll message back and say “thanks but no thanks” etc and the abuse I get back is crazy so it’s not always people thinking they’re better etc lots of times it’s they’ve had lots of shitty messages and become shitty back to single guys "

I know what you’re saying but I know I’m not alone in this. This is not named at an individual it’s my personal experience and opinion. I’m just being judged by others and their situation which I find hard to believe on a site like this.

"

Hing on lol. I didn’t say you said no attraction. You said you’d take a lesser attraction. The statement above says the same thing, “us guys are easy pleased”. I’d never judge all guys by that but sadly and going by the messages women get here your statement is IN GENERAL true. Likewise maybe all those you feel are too picky just prefer to vet a little more to find that spark that makes a difference. Perhaps they are doing just the same as you. Maybe you (or I) are one persons 6 but another persons 8?? That’s only my opinion just as your post is about voicing yours. There’s some truth in both

"

"STEP AWAY FROM THE PHONE OP....REPEAT....STEP AWAY FROM THE PHONE!"

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

Thankfully Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Some men like larger ladies while other prefer Slimmer girls Likewise the ladies all have different taste's in the type of man they like to go horizontal jogging with. I think the ladies you consider 8+ may well be someone else's 3 or 4 just as those you don't rate (terrible description but that's effectively what your saying) may well rate higher with other Fab Members. Each to their own but show some respect to the members on here and you may find you have more luck.

"STEP AWAY FROM THE PHONE OP....REPEAT....STEP AWAY FROM THE PHONE!" "

Wise words. Where’s your big wooden spoon?

"STEP AWAY FROM THE PHONE OP....REPEAT....STEP AWAY FROM THE PHONE!"

Wise words. Where’s your big wooden spoon? "

That's involved in Plan B if you don't stop your kamikaze mission on here!

If I’ve disrespected someone then I do apologise. As I said it was aimed at an individual but in general and all of which is my opinion which I have accepted from everyone else when shared.

So who’s wantin’ pumped

[Removed by poster at 21/01/20 20:06:28]

"If I’ve disrespected someone then I do apologise. As I said it was aimed at an individual but in general and all of which is my opinion which I have accepted from everyone else when shared.

So who’s wantin’ pumped "

Sorry...Tuesday is verruca removal night...

By *apiensWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"If I wanted emotions involved I’d be in a relationship. I don’t that doesn’t make it wrong and I’m sure suits others too.

Compassion, kindness and respect are underpinned by emotion, whether in a relationship or not. I'm sure you don't mean to say you want cold, impersonal satisfaction. Some kind of connection is important to you, otherwise why not just stay at home and nut?

No of course not. I’d want to know she was satisfied first and foremost and I’m actually a real gentleman in the “real world”. I think the point is this is a fantasy world for me and I see it as people using each other to please both parties without feeling like it needs to be more than that."

Just keep digging, hun...

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

To find someone I wouldn't consider on a night out sooo a posh wank is what your after......wrong site I'm afraid

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

“I am not a number; I am a free man.” (or woman).

I think the fact that you are happy to start categorising human beings in this way is not a reflection of being a gentleman 'in the real world'. We all do judge in our own ways but this to me is degrading.

Not going to get in to the other points that irk me but at one point earlier in this thread I thought - this guy just needs to get to a social or a club and find his feet and meet some people from here. Even thought to offer to be a wingman. Retracted before offered. Hope you stay in the East. I don't think we'd get on very well.

No of course not. I’d want to know she was satisfied first and foremost and I’m actually a real gentleman in the “real world”. I think the point is this is a fantasy world for me and I see it as people using each other to please both parties without feeling like it needs to be more than that.

Just keep digging, hun..."

Passes wooden spoon

Some people really love this site... I’ll take warped NSA approach elsewhere shall I.

You better stay through East lol

“you ain’t from around here boy!!!”

Chill out ladies and Gents. This is a fuck website where some people like some of the most fucked up shit including their wife getting fucked in front of them or being pegged. While this is not for me it’s the fantasy for others so live and let live. I’ve not harmed anyone or tried to be dishonest or disrespectful so get a grip.

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

Think this is one of those "opinions are like arse holes" moments.

So many things I could say in response to the OP, but I won't. Different people come to Fab with different expectations, clearly in the two weeks the OP has been here his expectations have not been fulfilled.

We like Fab.

K

perth

"Some people really love this site... I’ll take warped NSA approach elsewhere shall I.

Chill out ladies and Gents. This is a fuck website where some people like some of the most fucked up shit including their wife getting fucked in front of them or being pegged. While this is not for me it’s the fantasy for others so live and let live. I’ve not harmed anyone or tried to be dishonest or disrespectful so get a grip. "

It's not a fuck site, it's a swingers site

"Some people really love this site... I’ll take warped NSA approach elsewhere shall I.

Chill out ladies and Gents. This is a fuck website where some people like some of the most fucked up shit including their wife getting fucked in front of them or being pegged. While this is not for me it’s the fantasy for others so live and let live. I’ve not harmed anyone or tried to be dishonest or disrespectful so get a grip.

It's not a fuck site, it's a swingers site"

Aren't swingers ultimately hoping to fuck?

perth

Aren't swingers ultimately hoping to fuck?"

It's not necessarily their prime reason for being on here though

It's not necessarily their prime reason for being on here though"

I guess it's a step up from joining a bowling club in that case

perth

It's not necessarily their prime reason for being on here though

I guess it's a step up from joining a bowling club in that case"

I'm crap at bowling

[Removed by poster at 21/01/20 20:59:38]

Chill out ladies and Gents. This is a fuck website where some people like some of the most fucked up shit including their wife getting fucked in front of them or being pegged. While this is not for me it’s the fantasy for others so live and let live. I’ve not harmed anyone or tried to be dishonest or disrespectful so get a grip. "

I was only saying how things are when we are newbies, we don't fully understand how everyone looks at this site. I was similar in thinking this so a swingers site only people swinging should be in here but then we started socialising and going to club, meeting so many different people and we discovered its for everyone interested in a fantasy lifestyle but with that also comes boundaries. Rules, having opinions but also being respectful of other and some great friendships have been made with like minded people, so for some it's a fantasy, some it's a new lifestyle, or a lifestyle when people get freedom from work kids, family life. A secret to some but not others. Everyone in here for different reasons and sometimes it's starts off as this big fantasy or gang bangs and orgys but becomes something different.

I know you've not tried to offend anyone deliberately but these forums draw you in and before you know it your saying things that in 2, 3,4,months time you'll think shit did I actually say that. Lol

Dont be put off by all this it's just people putting their thoughts across and some take note some don't. It's up to you how you wish to proceed with your fantasy away from home.

I've not read all the comments so this may have already been said.

The phrase we are all here for the same reasons or accept what we are all here for makes me think that people who say that mean we should throw our tastes, desires, wants, needs out the window and become a commodity. All becsuse some others might be doing that.. Doing us a favour even..

I'm here for me so therefore I'll use the site as I wish, just as everyone should. I won't compromise on what I'm looking for because I have to "accept what we are all here for"

Yet this whole comment is disrespectful. In the same paragraph you say live and let live, yet also comment on certain things such as some one being pegged or watching their wife being “fucked” by someone else as the most fucked up shit. Yet, if I remember correctly you said you wanted meet couples so happy to be the “fucker”?? Perhaps you just use bad phraseology or don’t read back what your posting but you’re steadily using Doggy’s wooden spoon well. In the interests of fairness there is a point in what you originally said but you lost that with comments like the above. You’ve started to sound like you most (most not all) single guys who think they should just ask for a fuck and get it. You’re not doing yourself or guys any favours by how you’ve taken the discussion forward. Pity it might have been more interesting.

"You should throw in crocheting and stamp collecting. Widen the net a bit...the lady of your dreams could be just around the corner...

Grab your yarn, you've pulled "

Philately will get you nowhere!

"That 'using' people to satisfy a fantasy is what puts me off lots of men here. It's the overriding attitude I feel. If someone starts with saying "Please peg me" etc, then its instant delete. Hire someone if that's what it's all about! You can still have casual sex/something deeper here and a connection on various levels. It makes the sex miles better.

I’ve taken it from this that I’m being disrespectful?! I’m being honest in what I want. I don’t see this as a dating site and from my profile I don’t lead anyone on in thinking it’s more than what I want. That’s not to say it’s just about pleasing me, far from it.

Ultimately though we are all here to satisfy a need. As a single guy mine is completely different to a couple looking to spice things up.

If I wanted emotions involved I’d be in a relationship. I don’t that doesn’t make it wrong and I’m sure suits others too. "

You can still have emotions involved and have it be causal. I've spent years when I was a fag butch dyke just fucking at sex parties but I was respectful and caring. I never treated anyone as a piece of meat to satisfy xyz. Desire and attraction was always mutual and various scenes flowed naturally. It's different to say I want someone to peg me/anally fist me and I don't care what they look like etc, or settle for someone you're embarrassed to be seen with in public just to tick your sexual box. That's just shite frankly.

I know it's akin to going home with the unattractive person at the end of the night purely to get a shag....but I've always seen those that do as desperate.

"You should throw in crocheting and stamp collecting. Widen the net a bit...the lady of your dreams could be just around the corner...

Grab your yarn, you've pulled

Philately will get you nowhere! "

Stamping that right oot!!! This is a serious POST!!!

"Stamping that right oot!!! This is a serious POST!!! "

You've got this licked...

Dundee

But then I'm not one of the 'any hole's a goal' brigade, I'm into the lifestyle. That's the difference.

There's a whole array of people who are neither "

Indeed there are, probably with more manners though

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

My point is females and couples are big fish in a small pond so choice is there hence why you can have standards... The reason why should not be overlooked."

My standards would be the same whether on a vanilla dating site or here. I'm not going date someone or have sex with someone I wasn't attracted to. Small pond or ocean it's all the same to me.

Dundee

"Thankfully Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Some men like larger ladies while other prefer Slimmer girls Likewise the ladies all have different taste's in the type of man they like to go horizontal jogging with. I think the ladies you consider 8+ may well be someone else's 3 or 4 just as those you don't rate (terrible description but that's effectively what your saying) may well rate higher with other Fab Members. Each to their own but show some respect to the members on here and you may find you have more luck."

This to infinity. Also, this site was originally created for those interested in the swinging lifestyle. While it now includes people looking for casual sex, it's still a swinging site, as opposed to a sex site like tinder

"Thankfully Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Some men like larger ladies while other prefer Slimmer girls Likewise the ladies all have different taste's in the type of man they like to go horizontal jogging with. I think the ladies you consider 8+ may well be someone else's 3 or 4 just as those you don't rate (terrible description but that's effectively what your saying) may well rate higher with other Fab Members. Each to their own but show some respect to the members on here and you may find you have more luck.

This to infinity. Also, this site was originally created for those interested in the swinging lifestyle. While it now includes people looking for casual sex, it's still a swinging site, as opposed to a sex site like tinder"

"Stamping that right oot!!! This is a serious POST!!!

You've got this licked... "

I’ve been told that before

Aren't swingers ultimately hoping to fuck?"

Nope I dont lol I love socialising in the scene and have made loads of friends over the years. When or if I do meet for sex, it will be with someone i have first becomes friends with and likes me and I like them

By *undeeGuyXXXMan  over a year ago

Brechin

I got bored reading half way down.. I think the guy has some fair comments but maybe gone about it the wrong way.. I get the point that some of the women on here can hold higher standards as guys would pretty much sneakily shag anything that moves.. Is that their fault probably not. I have many friends on here who may or may not have been with a woman who has posted on here and would deny it. Life’s too short to take this all too serious is just a bit of fun just relax is a lot better when you just go with the flow..

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

When I’m done with you lot I’ll start on the tv/ts "

Feel free to start on us but remember we're all big hairy arsed loud mouth truckers and we might expose you for liking our pics

"My standards would be the same whether on a vanilla dating site or here. I'm not going date someone or have sex with someone I wasn't attracted to. Small pond or ocean it's all the same to me."

It's an interesting point. I think the word standards is being misused a little though. So for example we evaluate other people here differently than we would on a site like match as we're not looking for life partners or to date anyone. So in that way standards are different. That's nothing to do with how attractive we find other couples it's more about the whole package.

Feel free to start on us but remember we're all big hairy arsed loud mouth truckers and we might expose you for liking our pics "

Feel free to start on us but remember we're all big hairy arsed loud mouth truckers and we might expose you for liking our pics "

I like your style lol

Derby

Feel free to start on us but remember we're all big hairy arsed loud mouth truckers and we might expose you for liking our pics

I like your style lol "

Shhhhhhh!

There's definitely no hair anywhere on my body and I dont drive a truck but he doesn't need to know that

I like your style lol

Shhhhhhh!

There's definitely no hair anywhere on my body and I dont drive a truck but he doesn't need to know that "

hahahaha you're secrets safe

Derby

I like your style lol

Shhhhhhh!

There's definitely no hair anywhere on my body and I dont drive a truck but he doesn't need to know that

hahahaha you're secrets safe "

Want to know another secret?

I dont look like this very often at all, I'm such an awful dresser

I like your style lol

Shhhhhhh!

I dont look like this very often at all, I'm such an awful dresser "

I think that's true of most of us lol

Derby

I like your style lol

Shhhhhhh!

I think that's true of most of us lol "

I would be able to tell you if I could see you but alas, you are a hidden profile

I like your style lol

Shhhhhhh!

I would be able to tell you if I could see you but alas, you are a hidden profile "

I'm shy, but that's a secret too

Derby

I like your style lol

Shhhhhhh!

I would be able to tell you if I could see you but alas, you are a hidden profile

I'm shy, but that's a secret too "

I'll keep that secret close to my chest as I'm very shy too

» Add a new message to this topic