FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Same room fun

Same room fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhside42 OP   Man  over a year ago

shawlands

I have been seeing woman who gets turned on by exhibitionism, but not really interested in swinging. Has another couple found or interested in same room fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

The mind boggles what do you mean your friend likes exhibiting or watching exhibitionist same room fun ? Sitting with scorecards up to ten and marking exhibits.

I honestly dont get what your asking

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is that same room same partner fun?

Maybe try dogging let folk peer in the car as you are shagging

shawlands

"The mind boggles what do you mean your friend likes exhibiting or watching exhibitionist same room fun ? Sitting with scorecards up to ten and marking exhibits.

I honestly dont get what your asking "

She likes the idea of having sex with me, whilst another couple have sex in same room. She also fantasy about being watched, so as I said bit of exhibitionist

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

She's not alone in that! I've met a few people in cjs that do the same thing, making use of the lockable voyeur room and the couple's room! Sometimes if I'm not in the mood for swinging I'll love a bit of exhibitionism and voyeurism

shawlands

"She's not alone in that! I've met a few people in cjs that do the same thing, making use of the lockable voyeur room and the couple's room! Sometimes if I'm not in the mood for swinging I'll love a bit of exhibitionism and voyeurism"

The voyeur room sounds perfect. Never been to cjs, will check out website for details

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Watching/being watched is a big thing for us ! There’s loads of couples that enjoy this, we’ve met and watched a few at cj’s. The couples/single fem room is great for that

shawlands

"Watching/being watched is a big thing for us ! There’s loads of couples that enjoy this, we’ve met and watched a few at cj’s. The couples/single fem room is great for that "

Brilliant thanks

By *forfun2k3Couple  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

There's going to be plenty of watching and being watched at our party in a few weeks. We can't wait. First time party hosts.

Just hope everyone turns up who has agreed to come

By *oyfulduoCouple  over a year ago

a town near you, will travel

The whole watch and be watched thing is seriously sexy, would love to try that for sure...

By *ikkevCouple  over a year ago

larkhall

"Watching/being watched is a big thing for us ! There’s loads of couples that enjoy this, we’ve met and watched a few at cj’s. The couples/single fem room is great for that

Brilliant thanks"

We are going on saturday maybe andy if you fancy coming along

"I have been seeing woman who gets turned on by exhibitionism, but not really interested in swinging. Has another couple found or interested in same room fun "

I'd happily watch her or you both together if that's her thing....

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Personally I’m not in the slightest bit voyeuristic I much prefer being in on the action than watching it

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Sitting watching a couple without interaction can be very satisfying for both.

The problem is so many mem who say they want to do it and then ruin it by adding "and joining in if everyone is happy", couples can be afraid that might happen and this not wish to risk it (easier to do if in a club in case of any issues though).

Having one half of the couple blindfolded and tied while they hear that someone comes in the room and is watching without knowing if it's male or female or who they are is also seriously sexy.

Its all about making the mind fill with fantasies.

We are very keen to do this. We both find the thought of being watched a huge turn on xx

» Add a new message to this topic