FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The age gap

The age gap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ast Rollo OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow west

you see alot of things about the age difference between men and women

for example i read one profile that said she was looking for older , she being 31 and her upper age limit was 43 now to me that is a normal age gap and not that strange. to me 12 or 15 years is normal so the question is what would you say is a odd age gap between couples

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

+/- 5 it starts to get dodgy to many generation diffrences

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"you see alot of things about the age difference between men and women

for example i read one profile that said she was looking for older , she being 31 and her upper age limit was 43 now to me that is a normal age gap and not that strange. to me 12 or 15 years is normal so the question is what would you say is a odd age gap between couples "

I dont think there is an odd age gap if your both compatible then age is just a number

Read a number of threads over the years where it's been proclaimed: if they could feasibly be your mum/dad/kid, the gap is too wide

What about the old dear on This Morning the other week? She's in her 80s and her toyboy is 30 odds. Keeping KY in business mind you.

10yrs either way seems reasonable.

Age is a number

"What about the old dear on This Morning the other week? She's in her 80s and her toyboy is 30 odds. Keeping KY in business mind you.

10yrs either way seems reasonable."

Haha she cracked me up. The "age is just a number" thing works up to a point, but I do wonder what else a couple like that would possibly have in common. If its just sex, then yeah age probably doesn't matter if everything functions.

"Age is a number "

Age is not just a number. It includes physical ability and life experience. Generational differences and socio-cultural alignment. Maturity and confidence. It's naive to think these things don't matter in the long run.

"Age is a number

Age is not just a number. It includes physical ability and life experience. Generational differences and socio-cultural alignment. Maturity and confidence. It's naive to think these things don't matter in the long run. "

my eldest married a gay twenty years older

The age is just a number

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I won't go much beyond 10 years either way, but my preference is generally for older men than me.

To me it's about having similar life experiences & things in common.

"my eldest married a gay twenty years older

The age is just a number "

Come back to me in 20 years when I'm proven right

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

My ex was 28 and I will be 54 this year The sex was good but the differences in other area's were mainly what drove us apart. Mind you it was a great 18 months while it lasted

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Men find age gaps to be not a problem but women are different .

You see profiles all the time on here from men In their 50's looking for women and their age start at 18 most women In their 50's would never dream of meeting guys that age

As for relationships they do say you cant help who you fall in love with which is true but you do have a choice if you act on it or not !

Livingston

"Men find age gaps to be not a problem but women are different .

You see profiles all the time on here from men In their 50's looking for women and their age start at 18 most women In their 50's would never dream of meeting guys that age

As for relationships they do say you cant help who you fall in love with which is true but you do have a choice if you act on it or not !"

I doubt many on here, Male or female, are searching for a relationship. This site is more for mutual satisfaction so in this case the age shouldn't matter. Some younger women look to an older man and expect a man with experience who can open their eyes to new experiences. While woman may look at the younger male as someone with the energy and desire to satisfy that older men may have lost. Others want someone closer to their age for the comfort side and more mature approach to the Swinging side. But at the end of the day we all like different things and that's why variety is the spice of life.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Men find age gaps to be not a problem but women are different .

As for relationships they do say you cant help who you fall in love with which is true but you do have a choice if you act on it or not !I doubt many on here, Male or female, are searching for a relationship. This site is more for mutual satisfaction so in this case the age shouldn't matter. Some younger women look to an older man and expect a man with experience who can open their eyes to new experiences. While woman may look at the younger male as someone with the energy and desire to satisfy that older men may have lost. Others want someone closer to their age for the comfort side and more mature approach to the Swinging side. But at the end of the day we all like different things and that's why variety is the spice of life."

I agree

"I doubt many on here, Male or female, are searching for a relationship."

I always find it interesting when people divorce the emotional/relational aspect of finding a compatible partner from the physical acts. If "any holes a goal" is the objective then, yes, age is just a number. If compatability and meaning beyond mere sex is important, then age becomes key*

*imho

Livingston

"I doubt many on here, Male or female, are searching for a relationship.

I always find it interesting when people divorce the emotional/relational aspect of finding a compatible partner from the physical acts. If "any holes a goal" is the objective then, yes, age is just a number. If compatability and meaning beyond mere sex is important, then age becomes key*

*imho"

I never claimed "Any holes a goal" but this is not a dating site in the traditional sense. Yes some will find partners on here but it's not the primary reason for being on a swinging site. I may be unusual, for a male, in that I need to have some attraction to any female I play with, weather that is physical , mental or emotional will vary from person to person. But I don't primarily think I will find a partner on here. If I did then all good but it's not the raison D'etra

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm the piggy in the middle of our thruple, 8 years difference each way and not one single issue is sight

John

Sure age can just be a number but I feel people don't think about the practicalities nor are honest about differences. Health being a major one.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

*imho

I never claimed "Any holes a goal" but this is not a dating site in the traditional sense. Yes some will find partners on here but it's not the primary reason for being on a swinging site. I may be unusual, for a male, in that I need to have some attraction to any female I play with, weather that is physical , mental or emotional will vary from person to person. But I don't primarily think I will find a partner on here. If I did then all good but it's not the raison D'etra"

I think a lot of swingers feel the social side is as important as the sexual side of swinging. It's not about finding a relationship, it's about finding like minded people who you enjoy spending time with & can have conversations with about all sorts of things, hence a lot prefer meeting people who are in a similar age bracket.

It's a number until it becomes something more.

*imho"

I can obviously only speak as a single woman on this. The dynamic for couples will I imagine be very different, however I think the difficulty on here is that some people associate feelings /emotional connections with drama.

I also sadly, still think that a lot of men on here think single women on here are great for fun but not relationship material. And maybe even vice versa at times too.

Intamacy, chemistry and passion are important aspects for really satisfying sex. I think some people forget that and the sex while it might still be exciting becomes functional.

Novelty wears off and us singles then start seeking something more

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

It’s not just about physical age it’s about maturity. Some guys behave like idiots regardless of age and some younger guys are much more mature and know how to have a conversation and treat a woman.

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

"It’s not just about physical age it’s about maturity.

"

I completely agree, we have been with people 35 years older than us and people our age, we don't really see an issue playing with a large age gap, just as long as everyone is respectful and attractive we have no issues.

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

For me, they need to be closer to my age than my sons so currently youngest would be 26 & upperly they need to be closer to mine than my mother's so 46. However I prefer the upper gap to be less than that.

I'm 30 n my partner is 49. I've always been attracted to older women, mature, curvy, yes I love the saggy bits and every single lump and bump.. my ultimate fantasy is a 40s mf couple where hubby wants me to abuse her.. but do it romantically. Deep sensual Kissing, caressing, undress her as she stands facing the wall and caress her legs ass lickin kissing her making her cum many many times... That's just the first roleplay scenarios of mine..

Love to bathe a woman, dry her up, get her in bed, massage her all over leading to a deep hard fucking session

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Not bothered tooo much about age. Just nice to be able to get along with someone. On fab though, tends to be older...maybe mentally I'm an old man?

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Age is just a number till the numbers too high

"It’s not just about physical age it’s about maturity. Some guys behave like idiots regardless of age and some younger guys are much more mature and know how to have a conversation and treat a woman.

"

...and vice versa.

By *cott23Man  over a year ago

north ayrshire

Jammy bugger

My wife at 73 enjoys meeting those young lads in their mid 40's and 50's

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Age is a number

Age is not just a number. It includes physical ability and life experience. Generational differences and socio-cultural alignment. Maturity and confidence. It's naive to think these things don't matter in the long run.

my eldest married a gay twenty years older

The age is just a number "

I don't see what relevance your eldest's sexuality has in the discussion, Snoopy.

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Murrayfield

"Age is a number

Age is not just a number. It includes physical ability and life experience. Generational differences and socio-cultural alignment. Maturity and confidence. It's naive to think these things don't matter in the long run. "

I think the old dear was meaning age is just a number if you want a shag. It’s more complicated if you want a relationship. She just wanted her Nat King.

God love her.

I have always preferred vastly older people to ei 15 years plus. For example My "celebrity crush" was Philip Schofield and nigella Lawson for the longest.

Key to success In my humble opinion is acknowledging that the is going to be generational diffrences and having common ground. A willingness to learn from each other also helps.

I used to always go for older men,

Two significant relationships were 17 and 18 years older, more recently though I've gone for yonger men or those closer to me in age, my older wiser self would tell the naive younger self that older doesn't necessarily mean mature and reliable!!

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

Hmm we honestly don't see our age gap..

Maturity wise we are on par..

Education wise on par..

Life experience.. if anything i have been through more than he has, however obviously he's been around longer and seen more.

Our taste in music is different but that happens with people the same age.

Health wise.. I'm more likely to end up in a wheel chair before he does due to my health condition.

We both have children the same age so going through the same experiences of parenting.

I go to him for advice on certain things he has more experience with and vice versa.

This may seem a bit defensive, however I really don't see how or why age has to come into it.

Depends on what I’m looking for.

Couples especially cuckold couples I’m looking around late 30’s upwards due to the maturity required in sustaining said relationship

For my more Dom fetish playing I do not differentiate in age as long as they are mature enough to understand it’s only a game

Not here for relationship I’ve been there and certainly not going back.

When it comes to attraction, In my experience, there’s no magic formula, no equation and there’s an exception to most rules, I’m flexible - ish

By *hrekfionaCouple  over a year ago

Leven

I'm 34, I do prefer the older guy, but wouldn't go with a guy older than my dad (hes 65) just nope, and wouldnt go with a guy much younger than me.

» Add a new message to this topic