FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Straight guys messaging bi or gay guys

Straight guys messaging bi or gay guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irdriebi OP   Man  over a year ago

Airdrie

What is it with straight guys messaging about meet other guys. At least put bi curious on your profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What is it with straight guys messaging about meet other guys. At least put bi curious on your profile "
or you just could block them

It could be that some female profiles say won’t meet bi guys so they put straight to avoid knock back. While they’re secretly noshing away at a hard on.

By *uzzy-LogicMan  over a year ago

Fochabers

It's "fab" straight

As said some women have on their profile won't meet bi guys, which is their preference; even if I don't understand the thinking behind it, so those guys are probably trying to avoid the automatic shoot down from those women. Also maybe the guy is really early into his curiosity and not even sure he is bi.

"What is it with straight guys messaging about meet other guys. At least put bi curious on your profile "

Like wise what is it about bi or gay messaging single straight guys when there’s a sister site specifically for them?

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

What is it with folk obsessing over labels. If he wants to play hide the boabie with you, does it really matter what label he attaches to himself?

Perhaps he uses his label as a filter. My profile states I'm straight yet the amount of messages I receive from guys becomes tedious. I'd imagine changing it to bisexual or bicurious would turn my inbox into a complete sausage-fest.

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

I'm sick of str8 guys messaging. When I point out that they're str8 in their profile almost always I get a reply saying no I'm bi but don't want to put it or I filled it out wrongly by accident.

Yeah yeah yeah.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"It's "fab" straight

As said some women have on their profile won't meet bi guys, which is their preference; even if I don't understand the thinking behind it, so those guys are probably trying to avoid the automatic shoot down from those women. Also maybe the guy is really early into his curiosity and not even sure he is bi."

what is it you dont understand ? They dont want to be with guys who like dick it's not rocket science.

No need to try and force folk to agree with your concept of what sexual orientation is or claim its bi-ism it's simple they dont like sex with boaboe hunters in much the same way they dont want an encounter with an octopus

"

No need to try and force folk to agree with your concept of what sexual orientation is or claim its bi-ism it's simple they dont like sex with boaboe hunters in much the same way they dont want an encounter with an octopus"

do octopusses or octopi go boabie hunting too ?

(Asking for a friend )

coatbridge

"

No need to try and force folk to agree with your concept of what sexual orientation is or claim its bi-ism it's simple they dont like sex with boaboe hunters in much the same way they dont want an encounter with an octopus

do octopusses or octopi go boabie hunting too ?

(Asking for a friend ) "

they certainly dont claim isms on other octopus orientation (bisexuality has been observed in most of the animal kingdom)

By *uzzy-LogicMan  over a year ago

Fochabers

"what is it you dont understand ? They dont want to be with guys who like dick it's not rocket science.

No need to try and force folk to agree with your concept of what sexual orientation is or claim its bi-ism it's simple they dont like sex with boaboe hunters in much the same way they dont want an encounter with an octopus"

Wasn't claiming any bi-ism or trying to force a concept of sexuality on anyone. Orientation is a wide and wonderful spectrum.

All I was saying is I don't get the thinking behind it, not that I don't understand that they don't want to meet bi guys.

Do find the comparing bi guys to octopus;even though I'm sure you were being facetious, offensive.

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I knew this thread would grow arms and legs as soon as octopuses were mentioned. Suckers!

coatbridge

"what is it you dont understand ? They dont want to be with guys who like dick it's not rocket science.

Wasn't claiming any bi-ism or trying to force a concept of sexuality on anyone. Orientation is a wide and wonderful spectrum.

All I was saying is I don't get the thinking behind it, not that I don't understand that they don't want to meet bi guys.

Do find the comparing bi guys to octopus;even though I'm sure you were being facetious, offensive.

"

why do you find it offensive?

To my mind that's the biggest problem rather than acceptance folk get offended with little to no reasoning behind it

why do you find it offensive?

To my mind that's the biggest problem rather than acceptance folk get offended with little to no reasoning behind it "

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

I've seen a link to a fab guys site or something named similar?

Why don't these people use that more? Or do they?

Anyway, I always politely decline any maesages / propositions from guys.

By *iceandtightMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

The view from my window is exactly as someone said already.... Straight guy messages, I reply along the lines of "Im not sure im your type, your profile says your straight" and almost every one says its because they dont want to put off the ladies who state "wont meet bi guys" (there is the occasional one or three that just dont read and think I'm female, which I kinda like ) x x x

By *iceandtightMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Also just something to mull over for the ladies who "dont meet bi guys"... At least the ones that state bi are being honest and open with you from the start and trust me many, many of you are banging secretly bi guys and trust me again... the ones that are "straight" and contact me are also frequently the ones that want to go bareback! x

They are obviously not straight are they, I have lost count of the messages, winks and Fabbed pictures from males with straight on their profile.

Since I relocated back south too had a tonne of local ‘straight’ male profiles looking at mine, they can’t all be checking the competition out. I find Essex is full of a lot of closet cases for some reason, in contrast to other places I lived.

So what if he is straight but is being adventurous and wants to try it once but doesn’t want to change anything to bi-curious if he’s only dipping his toe in, especially if he’s only planning on it being a one off?

I get the comments about being bi/bi-curious yet meeting man/cd/ts but not wanting to put it on their profile that’s just shit

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

Had a message yesterday asking if I would show a gay guy how to fuck a woman properly.

I’m nearly 50 and never managed it yet. He picked the wrong guy in asking me

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"It could be that some female profiles say won’t meet bi guys so they put straight to avoid knock back. While they’re secretly noshing away at a hard on."

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Had a message yesterday asking if I would show a gay guy how to fuck a woman properly.

I’m nearly 50 and never managed it yet. He picked the wrong guy in asking me "

You Scots are hilarious

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Normally it's the other way round on dating sites. Gay men having fake female profiles to flirt with straight men?

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Most of the folk who look at my profile are men.

Not sure if they are checking if bi or not as don't often get message.

Also suspect that they are checking out veris to see which ladies are around

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

"What is it with straight guys messaging about meet other guys. At least put bi curious on your profile

Normally it's the other way round on dating sites. Gay men having fake female profiles to flirt with straight men? "

bugger I thought that was a guy messageing me on tinder, she/he obviously knew to much about the off side rule

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yes test the "woman" asking them questions only men or well educated women would know... I'm into mountaineering and mountain biking so when guys chat to me about that, they may think i am a man. But i have 3 brothers and my best friends are men

» Add a new message to this topic