FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > After8 gangbang 1st March

After8 gangbang 1st March

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone thinking of going ? It’s a Sunday afternoon meet 3pm to 7pm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oggingnfloggingCouple  over a year ago

fife

Anyone who wants to attend needs to contact the club for full details and to arrange the deposit

For those interested it’s a £15 deposit which you hand into the club or post in - total cost is £35

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to attend for the first time but not sure about going in alone. Anyone up for a pint etc before it lol?

I’m not sure about going - gangbangs just seem to be a bit of a competition about getting in before everyone one else - I’d probably say after you all the time - what does everyone else think - is there such a thing as gangbang etiquette????

By *r humanMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Might go to it night not yet gang bang after eight club great fun as long lot women and men

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

Yes gangbang etiquette does exist! I've never been to the after8s gangbangs, but I've been to CJ's.

It's basically just your usual swinging etiquette, don't try to ay unless invites, don't get too close unless invited, check for consent, always use protection. In my experience I had a look for guys that I liked the look of in the bar/social area, picked who I wanted. Popped upstairs with who I wanted and a couple of guys came over mid action some of them I said yes to, some of them I said no to. Just remain respectful, don't treat it like a competition, treat it like its a bit of fun and something new.

Although the term "gangbang" sounds quite aggressive, it really isn't unless that's what the lady wants. I've had so much fun at gangbang nights because the guys know that they are the type of thing people are looking for, so they become a bit more confident and approach me!

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

What is the ratio of male to females likely to be going by the previous event held here?

By *HSSGMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh/East Lothian

Do you have to be a member for this event? Never tried after 8, might be an opportunity to have a look round

» Add a new message to this topic