FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Friends who don't chat!

Friends who don't chat!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why add if your not gonna chat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Why add if your not gonna chat "

Exactly i delete then after a few weeks and the very same day i do they all mail me asking why the delete only so many messages you can send unanswered ...ehhhh u go figure guys lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont chat to all my friends every day but i do a clear out of all the new ones that dont talk those others i keep as we still catch up at socials and things xxx

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Horse them

i hate when you get chatting to people for a bit, the next day your on the dont even bother with you.

Dont understand, takes two to tango, if yer sat there saying nothing too and hoping they message?

Or are you messaging and hearing nothing back?

As a solo guy, theres a fine line between keeping in touch and folks deciding your saying too much or too little,and that too is a two way thing.

I put no daft time limits on folks being/keeping in touch, see no point in closing the door on folks nice enough to friend list me.

"Dont understand, takes two to tango, if yer sat there saying nothing too and hoping they message?

As a solo guy, theres a fine line between keeping in touch and folks deciding your saying too much or too little,and that too is a two way thing.

I put no daft time limits on folks being/keeping in touch, see no point in closing the door on folks nice enough to friend list me."

Defo a 2-way street and I always make a point to say hi but when u get nowt back it's a struggle

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Dont understand, takes two to tango, if yer sat there saying nothing too and hoping they message?

I put no daft time limits on folks being/keeping in touch, see no point in closing the door on folks nice enough to friend list me.

Defo a 2-way street and I always make a point to say hi but when u get nowt back it's a struggle "

yep agree 100%

Defo a 2-way street and I always make a point to say hi but when u get nowt back it's a struggle "

Cool, i meant to say that, if your gettin zero response then yes, it seems a dead end road,contact wise.

Think some guys just want to perv at pics

By *rebor601cplCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Lol we always try to answer any messages we get ,specially from folk on our friends list , that said most, we have met socially ,however you can have the odd one or two who never answer or even say hi, although, in this life style the word "friends" can be easy misused I.E pps who you have met and got on well with lol , often dropping you from their list because you don't message enough , or just plain rude ,still nice to be nice , and as my gran used to say civility costs nothing . erm

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

im sowwy...hangs head....i actually get flummoxed at times and totally distracted by erm emails or rl often, but i need to stamp on head*talk more often* lol

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I don't get it either, i delete if there is no contact. I usually send a message to see if they are still interested or chatty with us and if no reply. I delete! Like to keep our friend's list for friend's we have played with or hope to play with

"Think some guys just want to perv at pics "

So do some girls!

i like to chat but sometimes the rooms goes to fast for me. lol xx

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

I don't chat to everyone on my friends list all the time, though I try to say boo as often as I can. Sometimes life's just too busy, so apologies to those who I've missed out, and if your not on my list, why the heck not lol

Hey I dont chat to everyone on mine either but a wee hello now and again would be good or even an answer to my wee hi

and your not on my list coz your a fanny pmsl

"Think some guys just want to perv at pics

So do some girls!"

Yes Indeedy!!!

cant beat a good perv at pics

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

"Hey I dont chat to everyone on mine either but a wee hello now and again would be good or even an answer to my wee hi

and your not on my list coz your a fanny pmsl "

Leave ma fanny outta this lol

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I used to be really good at keeping in touch with folks on friends list but since i have been a mod find it much more difficult coz usually the time on site is spent in chat modding , so to my friends out there i havent forgotton u and still value you all xxxxxx

"I used to be really good at keeping in touch with folks on friends list but since i have been a mod find it much more difficult coz usually the time on site is spent in chat modding , so to my friends out there i havent forgotton u and still value you all xxxxxx"

thongzie......a MOD....ffs....what's the world coming to?? ..... I have obviously been on MY island far too long.....next you'll be telling me we have a lib.con coalition govt.....yeah......right

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

lmao stu , u need to get off that island , luvs ya nutter xx

» Add a new message to this topic