FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Protests

Protests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So you have 100,000 loyal supporters for your cause , ready to walk beside you on your protest March, what would you protest against ?

For me , it would have to be zero hours contracts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer to go it alone, get things done.

watched and been involved in many Independence marches with well over 100,000 and they are a complete waste of time

peaceful flag waving marches do nothing.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Nothing protests only cause trouble and hurt folks businesses and economy for the only time I'd march it would be to overthrow the govt and would need a hell of alot more than 100k

"Nothing protests only cause trouble and hurt folks businesses and economy for the only time I'd march it would be to overthrow the govt and would need a hell of alot more than 100k"

absolutely, a hell of a lot more then 100,000 as the majority of UK residents are unarmed, most do not hold firearms

Protests dont get things changed.

JFK said something like, people who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

Big government know this. It's why they allow protest, even though it is disruptive and ultimately ineffectual. Imho, protest is a social safety valve that allows blow-off of pressure, permitting return to the status quo to remain and the protestors to become weary.

Personally I think there are more effective ways to get a message across. Assassination for one, martyrdom for another. Although few people are willing to die for their cause these days..

People trying to get on the subway before you're getting off.

» Add a new message to this topic