FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Android phone Google chrome

Android phone Google chrome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Aaaahahhhhhh

I've clearly changed a setting somehow but everytime I go to click on anything I get a pop up at bottom of the screen giving me the dictionary rundown of the word I've just clicked on anyone know what this is and how to turn it off I'm losing the will to live lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rscotsdudeMan  over a year ago

angus

My phone has started doing this too! I thought it was me that had done something but there must be more too this me thinks

By *awk3y3Man  over a year ago

West Lothian

I have this too... and also no idea how to fix it... Mine is a Huawei something or other... #following

By *rscotsdudeMan  over a year ago

angus

Also sometimes getting a message saying javascript not enabled?? Android phone here too

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Aaaahahhhhhh

I've clearly changed a setting somehow but everytime I go to click on anything I get a pop up at bottom of the screen giving me the dictionary rundown of the word I've just clicked on anyone know what this is and how to turn it off I'm losing the will to live lol "

If you are at CJs tomorrow night the you can step into my office and I'll fix it

John

"Aaaahahhhhhh

I've clearly changed a setting somehow but everytime I go to click on anything I get a pop up at bottom of the screen giving me the dictionary rundown of the word I've just clicked on anyone know what this is and how to turn it off I'm losing the will to live lol

If you are at CJs tomorrow night the you can step into my office and I'll fix it

John "

Eh hello Its your belated birthday celebrations of course I'll be there x but I'm still not sucking your cock

"My phone has started doing this too! I thought it was me that had done something but there must be more too this me thinks"

Thank fuxk lol I've been an iPhone user since the beginning and just starting to ge tused to this time will tell if I keep it or go back to iPhone most likely at next upgrade

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Aaaahahhhhhh

I've clearly changed a setting somehow but everytime I go to click on anything I get a pop up at bottom of the screen giving me the dictionary rundown of the word I've just clicked on anyone know what this is and how to turn it off I'm losing the will to live lol "

Strangely enough so has mine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same i thought i had pressed something i shouldnt have ..if anyone knows how to stop it as its bit annoying

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

It was the new update that added havent worked out how 2 stop it as of yet lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you decently update your android by any chance?

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Aaaahahhhhhh

John

Eh hello Its your belated birthday celebrations of course I'll be there x but I'm still not sucking your cock "

My birthday was last week and you don't need to suck the whole thing

John

» Add a new message to this topic