FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Leap year

Leap year

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

So guys are you all going into hiding tomorrow or would you gladly accept a wedding proposal if one was made to you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In the massively, monumentally, apocalyptically unlikely event that I received one, I would politely decline, as I’ve been there, done that, got out of it and don’t intend to repeat it. Though there are a handful of people who might make me reconsider.

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"In the massively, monumentally, apocalyptically unlikely event that I received one, I would politely decline, as I’ve been there, done that, got out of it and don’t intend to repeat it. Though there are a handful of people who might make me reconsider. "

I have no intention of ever marrying again either but how about we go out for a meal tomorrow night, I will propose to you in the restaurant, you accept and see what freebies we can get

"In the massively, monumentally, apocalyptically unlikely event that I received one, I would politely decline, as I’ve been there, done that, got out of it and don’t intend to repeat it. Though there are a handful of people who might make me reconsider. "
Oh dear sounds like a bad experience !

"In the massively, monumentally, apocalyptically unlikely event that I received one, I would politely decline, as I’ve been there, done that, got out of it and don’t intend to repeat it. Though there are a handful of people who might make me reconsider.

I have no intention of ever marrying again either but how about we go out for a meal tomorrow night, I will propose to you in the restaurant, you accept and see what freebies we can get

"

lol I dare you

Lanarkshire

"In the massively, monumentally, apocalyptically unlikely event that I received one, I would politely decline, as I’ve been there, done that, got out of it and don’t intend to repeat it. Though there are a handful of people who might make me reconsider.

lol I dare you "

You just want to be bridesmaid

"

Well I am free tomorrow evening…

"In the massively, monumentally, apocalyptically unlikely event that I received one, I would politely decline, as I’ve been there, done that, got out of it and don’t intend to repeat it. Though there are a handful of people who might make me reconsider. Oh dear sounds like a bad experience !"

Eh, mostly my own fault. I got married despite my doubts. I should have called a halt to it earlier. My only regret is hurting her because she’s a good person who loved me and didn’t deserve that.

lol I dare you

You just want to be bridesmaid "

I started the post so chief bridesmaid lol

lol I dare you

You just want to be bridesmaid I started the post so chief bridesmaid lol "

I was gonna ask you to be Best Person.

lol I dare you

You just want to be bridesmaid I started the post so chief bridesmaid lol

I was gonna ask you to be Best Person. "

lol

At a wedding tmrw.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

lol I dare you

You just want to be bridesmaid I started the post so chief bridesmaid lol "

Damn I was to slow .

lol I dare you

Damn I was to slow . "

You snooze you lose Steph

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

lol I dare you

Damn I was to slow . You snooze you lose Steph "

Have some gin miss . I’m sure after a few you may be too tired to fulfill your chief maid duties I’ll take over for you .

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

Since it's a rare occasion I will probably reply with a thanks but no thanks as opposed to the usual 'deleted, unread'

Lanarkshire

lol I dare you

Eh find your own people I asked first

Lanarkshire

lol I dare you

Damn I was to slow . You snooze you lose Steph

Have some gin miss . I’m sure after a few you may be too tired to fulfill your chief maid duties I’ll take over for you . "

You would need to rethink your outfit if invited to my wedding

There's only one person I'd ever consider asking but sadly the answer would be no.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

What a good idea. (Starts planning).

I couldnt wait till tomorrow so I asked her in doors 3wks ago

Missus better get a move on .

Lanarkshire

What a good idea. (Starts planning). "

I should have planned this in advance and spent the full day proposing and getting lots of freebies

Suppose I have 4 years to plan the next one

lol I dare you

Best Person

Best Man you mean

keep weddings and marriage as they are supposed to be

lol I dare you

Best Person

Best Man you mean

keep weddings and marriage as they are supposed to be"

No, I meant exactly what I said. That’s why I said it. You keep things “as they are supposed to be” if you want. I’m not traditional.

Lanarkshire

lol I dare you

Best Person

Best Man you mean

No, I meant exactly what I said. That’s why I said it. You keep things “as they are supposed to be” if you want. I’m not traditional. "

If we were keeping it traditional we wouldn’t be setting up a marriage proposal via Fab Forum

lol I dare you

Best Person

Best Man you mean

No, I meant exactly what I said. That’s why I said it. You keep things “as they are supposed to be” if you want. I’m not traditional.

If we were keeping it traditional we wouldn’t be setting up a marriage proposal via Fab Forum

"

By *hatsmynameagainCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Marriage isn't for me, Thankfully my gf stuck a deal that if we say we're engaged and she got a ring thats good enough for her

What put me off marriage was seeing a instant divorce on the book shelf in tesco for £7 and I thought whats the point

Mr

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

Can just imagine M's reaction if I got down on one knee

K

» Add a new message to this topic