FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it rude not to reply to messages?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Is it rude not to reply to messages? "

I get that many i find it difficult to reply in a timely manner, but i do try my best to wade through them even if its a thanks but no thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, if yer busy, snowed under by them, folks will understand,

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

No i dont think so when ur inundate with messages from single guys and couples it can be difficulat to keep up so the way i work is i read the message look at the profile and if your not what im looking for then i delete the message and move on no offence ment i just means your not my type ....i hardly have enough time to reply to those i am intrested in let alone those im not .

If someone clearly hasn't read my profile then I will usually ignore their messages.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Not at all rude , I think it is more rude to send messages to people who you dont know and then expect a reply.

No one is under any requirement to reply to unsolicitated mail.

By *auradCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Mr d here, I tend to let Laura do our messages so sometimes it looks like we've been on and ignored a mail.

To be honest we only reply to messages where they have taken a bit of time and effort and that we might be interested in. This can be perceived as rude I know but we have been hounded a few times when we have sent a thanks but no thanks and it really isn't worth the risk.

By *rStarbuckMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Is it rude not to reply to messages?

Not at all rude , I think it is more rude to send messages to people who you dont know and then expect a reply.

No one is under any requirement to reply to unsolicitated mail."

Totally agree with that!

It's usually me that replies to mail on here and there's a hell of a lot! But those who matter understand that I can't get back to them as soon as I get their message, so that's ok. Others who do get a bit annoyed with not getting a reply straight away, well, I've never really encountered that but if I do, they're obviously not worth it lol

L xxx

What does unsolicited mean?

I dont think its rude! people may not have time, already in a conversation or have too many to read!

I personally answer them tho, even if its a 'thanks for msg but your not what i'm looking for' (to the bi, ts/tv peeps).

But thats cos i only get about 2 msgs a wk! Lol.

No its not rude. What is rude is to not read the persons profile and expect them to reply even though you dont meet their requirements, then get pmt'd when they dont reply!

"No its not rude. What is rude is to not read the persons profile and expect them to reply even though you dont meet their requirements, then get pmt'd when they dont reply!"

"No its not rude. What is rude is to not read the persons profile and expect them to reply even though you dont meet their requirements, then get pmt'd when they dont reply!"

Exactly. I'm currently not meeting anyone new, my profile clearly says that, yet I'm still getting numerous messages which is extremely frustrating.

I agree well said Thongz xx

"No its not rude. What is rude is to not read the persons profile and expect them to reply even though you dont meet their requirements, then get pmt'd when they dont reply!

"

Wait.... People actually receive mail on here? We must be doing something wrong

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got to agree, i started fab, just hittin folk with messages and not gettin reply's, thinking everyone was rude, i was a bit

Miffed! Then messages started coming in to me "you wantin fucked" "i stay near you" etc and i stopped replying, messages should be sent to people you know or people whos profile you read! Rant over x

"Wait.... People actually receive mail on here? We must be doing something wrong "

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic