FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Raging!

Raging!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0thCenturyFox OP   Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

How on earth are you supposed to report someone when they've already blocked you after sending nothing short of an abusive message?! I'm absolutely raging!!! Never heard or spoken to this person before.

It says on the site that I should report them by going to the link in their profile but I can't view their profile?! There's a flaw in the system here!!

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

forward the email onto admin hun along with the username... hope you get it sorted ...

sub xxx

Aberdeen

"forward the email onto admin hun along with the username... hope you get it sorted ...

sub xxx"

Thanks for the quick reply. I know it's not cricket to do it...but there are some people that deserve to be named and shamed on here!! xxx

I know but then things could get a bit tit for tat best thing is just to report it and hopefully that be the end of it ...

sub xxx

Aberdeen

"I know but then things could get a bit tit for tat best thing is just to report it and hopefully that be the end of it ...

sub xxx"

I know. I wouldn't actually do it, I'm just spitting feathers at the moment, so not a good look!

I've done as you suggested and sent it onto admin and they can deal with the creep. Thanks again. xxx

Yes, admin do act quite quick now, and if a gold member you get "member disputes" included as part of Gold membership, priority type service.

T x

when yo open the mail think there is an option reposrt and block user.

sorry yu have had hassle

xx

ps ... prepare for an influx of messages from guys who are so shocked, saying how bad some guys are ...

and ps... asking for a meet..

like ambulance chasing lawyers ....

again, sorry yu have had hassle x

Aberdeen

"ps ... prepare for an influx of messages from guys who are so shocked, saying how bad some guys are ...

and ps... asking for a meet..

like ambulance chasing lawyers ....

again, sorry yu have had hassle x"

LMAO....really? Oh good grief! Thanks for the warning and the best wishes. xxx

Aberdeen

"Yes, admin do act quite quick now, and if a gold member you get "member disputes" included as part of Gold membership, priority type service.

T x"

You weren't kidding Tony, it's been dealt with already! Now that's what I call service! Lol. No doubt he'll re-appear under a different name though!

Have you seen that Torture Garden are holding their Autumn Ball in Edinburgh??? Meant to phone and tell you the other day?

xxx

hmmmm, i sent a msg to someone this morning , just to say hello, and got blocked without even a reply.......lol...i actually find this very amusing!!!

"Yes, admin do act quite quick now, and if a gold member you get "member disputes" included as part of Gold membership, priority type service.

T x

You weren't kidding Tony, it's been dealt with already! Now that's what I call service! Lol. No doubt he'll re-appear under a different name though!

Have you seen that Torture Garden are holding their Autumn Ball in Edinburgh??? Meant to phone and tell you the other day?

xxx"

t,,t,t,ttttt,torture, (hides like clunk under coat collar)ohhh dear ohhh my, LUV IT!! lol

T xxx

"hmmmm, i sent a msg to someone this morning , just to say hello, and got blocked without even a reply.......lol...i actually find this very amusing!!! "

Dont fret, lol, i got blocked for asking a couple if fancied a party invite for saturday, "we dont do saturdays" they said,,and Tony was insta blocked,lol. Can only laugh.

T

pfffffft...fret?????? noooooooo

Aberdeen

"hmmmm, i sent a msg to someone this morning , just to say hello, and got blocked without even a reply.......lol...i actually find this very amusing!!! "

In the time hubby and I have been on this site, this is the first time I've felt the need to complain. Some messages you just can't let go I'm afraid!Sorry to hear about you getting blocked. xxx

Aberdeen

T x

xxx

t,,t,t,ttttt,torture, (hides like clunk under coat collar)ohhh dear ohhh my, LUV IT!! lol

T xxx "

LMAO....do you know I can actually picture your face right now!!! xxx

I've had the old 'hello' block as well, makes me laugh! There is one couple on here (who shall remain nameless) who have as their title '20 blocked so far, will you be one of them!' PMSL! Seriously? Wow, that's got me furiously typing them a message!

me too ..... it's a hoot !!!

"pfffffft...fret?????? noooooooo "

okokoko i will unblock ya hahahaha

Have to say most people on site have been ok with me with replys , haven’t been block yet. , again some have replied some haven’t no big deal. But all ways be respectful!

ive been block 4 no reason but

ill no lose sleep over it

The best thing to do if you get a "bad message" is to A-ignore.B-track the bastard down and kick the shit out of them..C-message them back making sure you give it to them tight.

D-

E-

F-im d*unk...

» Add a new message to this topic