FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Single guy

Single guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey have been on this site for about a month now and having no luck with fems of couples. Just other bi men have done that and got the t-shirt wanting a 3sum or gang bang lol try some new things anyone that is intrested have a look at my profile or am I really that bad looking that only guys want to suck my cock lol. Am sure I'll get some comments on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hey have been on this site for about a month now and having no luck with fems of couples. Just other bi men have done that and got the t-shirt wanting a 3sum or gang bang lol try some new things anyone that is intrested have a look at my profile or am I really that bad looking that only guys want to suck my cock lol. Am sure I'll get some comments on this "

One confused man

1)wanting first 3sm (profile claims you already had one a few weeks ago)

2)profile says str8 first verification from a male

Maybe have a wee rethink .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The whole" fun honest guy just give me a chance" routine would probably put me off replying to any guy. Don't mean to be nasty but it comes across as quite needy. Be more self assured. Write a more interesting profile. Make sure you're sending interesting messages to people you're interested in and not just something generic - read their profile and tailor the question to that. Maybe you do that already. That's just a personal view from a lady who is very fussy about who she replies to

Also try not to be disheartened. I don't think many single men are inundated with offers on here, you might have to grow a thicker skin and be more proactive.

Hope this helps.

Yes done 3sum just haven't changed profile name not a full site member to change it to something else just wanting more fun thanks for answering and bi curious wanted to try so did but am straight done it so probally won't again wasn't my thing x

Thank you changed it lol see how it gos and do have thick skin and do try my best and I'll stick with it thanks for answering.

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Need to get to socials to be honest...if you are that handsome...girls are missing out...

Profile needs some work and imagination, that does not mean lies. Just a bit more thought.

You do look as if you are on the single guys hill waving a big flag...not attractive.

Tone it down a wee bit.

More pictures...more body shot less cock, keep them for friends.

Best of luck, done properly and with little expectations you will be surprised what can happen...

» Add a new message to this topic