FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Profiles that can’t be arsed getting verified

Profiles that can’t be arsed getting verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irigra OP   Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

Loads of profiles with no picture or meet verifications? We never trust them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's unlikely they'll be getting meet verified any time soon

Anyone else noticed a sudden surge in fake looking profiles recently?

What i have noticed is more people verified by webcam

glenrothes

I should’ve said profiles that been on for a while. But it takes 2mns to get picture verified ? Had my fair share of time wasters

I wouldnt meet anyone that's just picture verified either.

Meet verified or nothing.

Scrap the whole verification process.

Based on my inbox today membership should be based on a fucking IQ test!

By *exmadcouple42Couple  over a year ago

Home

"Scrap the whole verification process.

Based on my inbox today membership should be based on a fucking IQ test!"

Tell me about it, one just in " can I watch you and hubby fuck" hahahha

I try be nice but no conversation just straight to it. Isolation getting to people.

Just goes to show, boredom will drop everyone's standards as to who they message. !!

Just goes to show, boredom will drop everyone's standards as to who they message. !! "

Ram it

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Some might prefer not to upload personal photos here, but be introduced to the site through a social group... So would still get meet verified..

However, there's a surge of photo-verified profiles that are just using it as a means to advertise and direct fabbers to other sites (ie. "Premium" Snapchat)

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

"Loads of profiles with no picture or meet verifications? We never trust them "

Who are the WE you mention?

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

"Anyone else noticed a sudden surge in fake looking profiles recently? "

Yip loads of women

By *lair101TV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen, westhill

Lmao

[Removed by poster at 23/03/20 06:19:58]

Tell me about it, one just in " can I watch you and hubby fuck" hahahha

I try be nice but no conversation just straight to it. Isolation getting to people.

"

That will be the same delinquent with 2 trolleys outside Tesco i think you’re talking about .. ehh doh Fab Swingers said I’d get a free membership if IQ for a hundred toilet rolls

"I wouldnt meet anyone that's just picture verified either.

Meet verified or nothing."

Yes but some of us can't get verified as women won't have fun with us in the first place to get us verified

By *ilverminxWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

This was me. Didn’t see the need to be verified because don’t just jump in with complete strangers. Just because someone is verified doesn’t mean they are safe. Especially since verifications can be hidden.

Ended up being verified by one cocky friend and then the others jumped in. Was actually a bit annoyed. Preferred being mysteriously unverified

We have looked at your profile and see you have NO meet verification????

We don't have any either through choice. Our "Who, what, where and how" goes on trip adviser and then we can add stars...

Home

Meet verified or nothing.

Yes but some of us can't get verified as women won't have fun with us in the first place to get us verified "

Go to club or socail simple

Home

Ok hawd the bus, people with no meets verifications are saying that others have to be verified before they meet is this not a wee bit double standards.?????

How can anyone expect someone to do something they haven't done themselves , it's that or no meets

In a whole year? no social meets nothing, that's peculiar.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Some people are here to chat only. It’s a bit harsh having a go at people for having no verifications.

Some people join then don’t do anything or find someone and are in a relationship.

What happened to #bekind

We have met plenty on here but do not want verification or feel the need to tell others what happened and with who.

What we do stays with us.

We find it strange that others want to tell the world how many times, who with, what they did and how good they were.

Home

"Some people are here to chat only. It’s a bit harsh having a go at people for having no verifications.

Some people join then don’t do anything or find someone and are in a relationship.

What happened to #bekind"

Yes that's not who I'm talking about, I'm gonna be likes Snoopy here and say read the post and comments above lol,

People are saying they will only meet if meet verified yet they are not. No nastiness, always kind. Was a question.

That's Not being nasty i'm generally wondering how that can be.

Home

"We have met plenty on here but do not want verification or feel the need to tell others what happened and with who.

We find it strange that others want to tell the world how many times, who with, what they did and how good they were."

But you and others also have no meet summary that's saying your verified without saying by who and what you did? Those are optional to keep private or put public.

I have verification on new profile and 40 on old deleted one and they were all socail meets , so it's not saying what I did or didn't do just that we met people.

Totally get people don't want to blab thier private business and some aren't as opens as most, i get that.

But to expect others to do something you aren't willing to do yourself.

"We have met plenty on here but do not want verification or feel the need to tell others what happened and with who.

We find it strange that others want to tell the world how many times, who with, what they did and how good they were.

But you and others also have no meet summary that's saying your verified without saying by who and what you did? Those are optional to keep private or put public.

I have verification on new profile and 40 on old deleted one and they were all socail meets , so it's not saying what I did or didn't do just that we met people.

Totally get people don't want to blab thier private business and some aren't as opens as most, i get that.

"

We do not want and have never asked for people to have verification from others...... Now you are making things up...

Everyone has to start with no verifications when they join. We have not been on long ourselves but we have had meets from here not all verified, they are now. and got to know people from socials. We have become friends with and had fun with one of the Nicest guys ever who wasnt verified.

We judge the profile as a whole and the chats we have and all other communications and make our mind up. We have blocked people on here with no verifications and also blocked people with 12. They are important, but as just one part of making your mind up. Xxxx

Home

We do not want and have never asked for people to have verification from others...... Now you are making things up..."

I wasn't implying you said this I've read comments above, so not making up that someone said I wouldn't meet without meets verified yet they are not meets verified not just on this post either on loads of posts . So I asked questions. You jumped in and responded. I never pin point anyone I always speak in general to all. If I ask a question I'll ask you and others..... Like I did. Those who have the answers respond.

I was asking questions, you responded I

Home

[Removed by poster at 23/03/20 10:21:08]

Home

People need to stop taking things so personal or as if it's directed at one person. I don't only read one comment i read from top to bottom. Do the same and don't jump on and comment if you don't have the answers to respond to questions as that's when people direct questions at the person who replied.

"People need to stop taking things so personal or as if it's directed at one person. I don't only read one comment i read from top to bottom. Do the same and don't jump on and comment if you don't have the answers to respond to questions as that's when people direct questions at the person who replied.

"

We accept that but to us it read that we had asked others to have verification's when we have none ourselves which we have not.

We have met you and your good man on a couple of recent socials before CJ's and know you are very nice people so it looks like it is lost in translation.. Stay safe...

By *ail_forceTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

Plenty fake profiles, especially couples. I mean if someone has been on over a year and no veri, just don't believe they'll ever meet - for whatever reason.

Plenty fake pics, too. Reverse google search photos and you'll likely find them in search results off twitter or somewhere else. Do yer homework before wasting your time chatting to someone who is probably just in it for a wank.

Home

"People need to stop taking things so personal or as if it's directed at one person. I don't only read one comment i read from top to bottom. Do the same and don't jump on and comment if you don't have the answers to respond to questions as that's when people direct questions at the person who replied.

We accept that but to us it read that we had asked others to have verification's when we have none ourselves which we have not.

We have met you and your good man on a couple of recent socials before CJ's and know you are very nice people so it looks like it is lost in translation.. Stay safe..."

Yes defo lost in translation there. Definitely wasn't directed at yourselves as I do remember you both and know you as being gueniune lovely couple.

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

"Loads of profiles with no picture or meet verifications? We never trust them "

Chicken and egg situation. Some people won’t chat unless you’re verified, never mind meet

And you can’t get verified without cheating/meeting.

glenrothes

I should’ve actually said. Most fake profiles don’t have picture verified

"I should’ve actually said. Most fake profiles don’t have picture verified "

So you started the rammy then!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I should’ve actually said. Most fake profiles don’t have picture verified "
I'd say the opposite pic verified are imo the biggest fakes

"I should’ve actually said. Most fake profiles don’t have picture verified I'd say the opposite pic verified are imo the biggest fakes "

We've actually came across a couples profile, picture verified and also meet verified which we discovered was 100% a fake profile. (long story but a repeat offender)

We know its not for everyone but we prefer a club night to meet people as you know people are 100% real, they miby talk a bit of shite but you know it's no that they are actually big Davie fae down the road claiming to be wee size 8 Lisa the gymnast lol.

We actually met each other through fab and are in a great, loving relationship and previous to meeting had both been on and off on singles profiles for a number of years so experienced a lot of fake profiles and some of the clever and deceitful ways these people use to trick others into sharing pics etc.

When I (male half) started out on fab my first verifications came from attending clubs and that worked for me personally, again we know this is not everyone else's preference.

We have met people who choose not to show verifications and aren't picture verified who were fantastic people and 100% real as well as been stung by profiles who are verified both ways so now take extra caution when chatting on here.

we have discovered that a lot of people either like to know who they are chatting to from the off and can be somewhat put off by that or possibly its yet another experienced fake who realises they aren't going to be getting the pictures they are looking for.

Actually spoke to a 'female' the other day and had explained how we feel more comfortable chatting if they are at least pic verified, to which they replied ' I'm just waiting on it being verified' 3 days later and still no pic verification tells us enough we needed to know.

Everyone has their own way of discovering who is genuine and what they are looking for so all we can say is stay safe people!

Stay safe, stay home and deal with the boredom of lock down as its not going to last forever!

DK & QB

I'm neither. I haven't put pics up as I'm a bit body conscious and unsure what pictures to actually take and put up.

As for meet verified, I haven't met anyone lol. Still when I message someone I am polite respectful and just try to have a laugh. If a meet is arranged, all be it a social one for when this is all over then fair play. See what comes

I've been here far too many years and I've never botherd with photo verification. My other verifications are nearly always hidden.. I don't see the green tick as the be all and end all

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Everyday same script...no pictures, no verification just a page of nonsense. Sometimes though the "luv 2 b fucked".

Right mate.

I been trying to message people and get verified but no luck on either. Any tips on where I am going wrong

By *inkycarolineTV/TS  over a year ago

Kilwinning

"Ok hawd the bus, people with no meets verifications are saying that others have to be verified before they meet is this not a wee bit double standards.?????

How can anyone expect someone to do something they haven't done themselves , it's that or no meets

In a whole year? no social meets nothing, that's peculiar. "

Yep lots of folk with double standards on here...

» Add a new message to this topic