BOJO has tested Positive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ink-Kamera OP   Man  over a year ago

Livingston

Breaking news on the BBC Boris Johnson has Covid 19

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh dear. He was tested only a couple of weeks ago too and was clear.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Oh dear. He was tested only a couple of weeks ago too and was clear."

No he wasn’t. Nick Hammond said a few days ago during an interview on GMTV that neither himself or Boris had been tested

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Remember were all in it together

"Oh dear. He was tested only a couple of weeks ago too and was clear.

No he wasn’t. Nick Hammond said a few days ago during an interview on GMTV that neither himself or Boris had been tested "

Oops Matt Hancock

Glasgow

No he wasn’t. Nick Hammond said a few days ago during an interview on GMTV that neither himself or Boris had been tested "

I thought he was tested when the female politician tested positive as she had been at number 10.

By *exmadcouple42Couple  over a year ago

Home

No he wasn’t. Nick Hammond said a few days ago during an interview on GMTV that neither himself or Boris had been tested

I thought he was tested when the female politician tested positive as she had been at number 10."

No but that's what should have happened

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"Remember were all in it together "

Doubt he’ll be on £94 p/w

"Remember were all in it together

Doubt he’ll be on £94 p/w "

My point exactly !!!

By *ugehandsMan  over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

At least being in No10 he will be able work from home.

I hope like everyone else who is exposed to this virus they make a speedy recovery.

Eeek! And isn’t his wife pregnant?

By *ink-Kamera OP   Man  over a year ago

Livingston

"Eeek! And isn’t his wife pregnant? "
His girlfriend is

Glasgow

The reality is most of us are going to get it at some point.

Clearly he wasn't washing his hands or following his own rules re,isolating from others. Londoners never were following the rules from the beginning why would he be any different.

Glasgow

"Clearly he wasn't washing his hands or following his own rules re,isolating from others. Londoners never were following the rules from the beginning why would he be any different. "

People not following the rules all over the place. Some of the Londoners squashed on the tubes were Drs and Nurses going to work. Sad but true.

"At least being in No10 he will be able work from home.

I hope like everyone else who is exposed to this virus they make a speedy recovery. "

"Clearly he wasn't washing his hands or following his own rules re,isolating from others. Londoners never were following the rules from the beginning why would he be any different.

People not following the rules all over the place. Some of the Londoners squashed on the tubes were Drs and Nurses going to work. Sad but true."

Not only that blue but he broke his rules every day. Press conference from no 10 with various different speakers, camera men, sound people, visitors, doorman,security. The list was endless then he tells people stay at home. The police commissioners from both England and Scotland were on TV spouting on abut enforcement while officers and sound and camera people in the background all standing side by side. You could not make up the incompetence of it.

wondering when his symptoms started and when he was tested as he was outside No10 last night at 8pm clapping.

Glasgow

"Clearly he wasn't washing his hands or following his own rules re,isolating from others. Londoners never were following the rules from the beginning why would he be any different.

People not following the rules all over the place. Some of the Londoners squashed on the tubes were Drs and Nurses going to work. Sad but true.

Not only that blue but he broke his rules every day. Press conference from no 10 with various different speakers, camera men, sound people, visitors, doorman,security. The list was endless then he tells people stay at home. The police commissioners from both England and Scotland were on TV spouting on abut enforcement while officers and sound and camera people in the background all standing side by side. You could not make up the incompetence of it."

He has a job to do that has to be done like many 1000's of us. What would happen if we all stayed at home?. It is not as simple as that sadly

Not only that blue but he broke his rules every day. Press conference from no 10 with various different speakers, camera men, sound people, visitors, doorman,security. The list was endless then he tells people stay at home. The police commissioners from both England and Scotland were on TV spouting on abut enforcement while officers and sound and camera people in the background all standing side by side. You could not make up the incompetence of it.

He has a job to do that has to be done like many 1000's of us. What would happen if we all stayed at home?. It is not as simple as that sadly"

You miss my point, his job can and is being done from home but he allowed numerous people in. Why does he need a doorman. Security could be outside, it's a secure gated street. I bet he has cooks and cleaners in there too.

Ps, I'm also still out working as a key worker. So I don't get to stay home and safe either , but he did .

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

BoJo is TYHOID MARY

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

They are politicians, they Lie

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

As prime minister yeah I very much doubt it. He's doing a fantastic job long love King Boris.

» Add a new message to this topic