FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Jet2 flights

Jet2 flights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifi and dunkie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Just had email from work saying Jet2 arent operating any flights now till at least 17th June. Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inojCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Same here, cancelling our first week of June trip...october it is then hopefully !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeh just had the same email , so if I read it correctly there starting to fly again from the 17th of June ??

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

Yep. Just received this from Jet 2;

" In view of the ongoing uncertainty caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, we have taken the decision to recommence our flights and holidays programme on June 17th"

Anyone got hold of Jet2 ? Is it best to wait for them to get hold of you , live chat is down

Chelmsford

They should get in contact with you if you are due to fly within 3 days. All the call centre staff are working from home and they are inundated with calls. If the live chat is down its probably been swamped with people and the people who answer the phones are also working on that too x

Chelmsford

"Yeh just had the same email , so if I read it correctly there starting to fly again from the 17th of June ?? "

Thay is when they are going to restart the operation pending on government and Europe restrictions of course. If they havent been lifted then the date will go further back x.. (hope not as we are flying to GC on 23rd June!) Xx

By *unlovinCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We are due to fly out in 3 weeks and had an email this morning from them saying they will call us due to the amount of calls they are taking ,

Don’t panic everyone we are all in the same boat , or be it plane ...

"Yeh just had the same email , so if I read it correctly there starting to fly again from the 17th of June ??

Thay is when they are going to restart the operation pending on government and Europe restrictions of course. If they havent been lifted then the date will go further back x.. (hope not as we are flying to GC on 23rd June!) Xx"

Thank you for your help , I will wait till they phone me up , gutted x

We were supposed to be flying to GC on the 16th April, phoned jet2 on Saturday about a refund and it was back in our bank account this morning, excellent service, can't fault jet2 on anything.

Chelmsford

"We were supposed to be flying to GC on the 16th April, phoned jet2 on Saturday about a refund and it was back in our bank account this morning, excellent service, can't fault jet2 on anything. "

By *eachbum00Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I also had the email today, they are contacting customers in order of travel date, seems fair.

There’s an article in my local paper Birmingham Mail , saying jet 2 are going to start flying again on the 17th June

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Guys, they are only saying that is when they intend to fly. That will of course depend on restrictions being lifted. It may well be that it could be delayed further.

Anyone expecting to get to GC before then are beyond optimistic

By *londegirlCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

book November guys we went last year November it was brilliant...x

Chelmsford

"There’s an article in my local paper Birmingham Mail , saying jet 2 are going to start flying again on the 17th June "

Assuming they are allowed to and they are allowed to fly anywhere in Europe lol

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

we booked pdi for 3 of September we booked it last year for r 50 wedding anaversary we got that email to day we just live in hope jet 2 r brill

Chelmsford

"we booked pdi for 3 of September we booked it last year for r 50 wedding anaversary we got that email to day we just live in hope jet 2 r brill "

xxx

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Had our April and May cancelled so hope we get third time lucky on the first week of July

I’ve filled out the form for a call back , I just need to change the dates , so I will let jet2 do there job and get in touch when they can

By *oey69essexdoggerMan  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Think it will be a case of when Spain & the Islands will let Bits back in, as we are behind the curve to them. Could be looking at September time in my humble opinion.

By *he_tykiesCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Think it will be a case of when Spain & the Islands will let Bits back in, as we are behind the curve to them. Could be looking at September time in my humble opinion.

"

This is our thoughts too. We are due to fly out to Almeria for Vera Playa middle of Aug for 3 wks, but we believe that could be iffy to us Brits.

By *ason.Man  over a year ago

west yorkshire

"Think it will be a case of when Spain & the Islands will let Bits back in, as we are behind the curve to them. Could be looking at September time in my humble opinion.

This is our thoughts too. We are due to fly out to Almeria for Vera Playa middle of Aug for 3 wks, but we believe that could be iffy to us Brits."

I am also due to fly out to VP in August too

I have already wrote that holiday off in my mind is I cannot see them lifting the travel ban for us Brits to visit Spain by then unfortunately

I do hope I am wrong as I have already missed 10 days in fuerteventura already and seriously missing my all over vitamin D top up.

Fingers crossed I am wrong about it and life has returned back to normal by August.

Keep smiling another day of lockdown is another day closer to the end.

X

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

Jet2 are headlining that you can re-book your cancelled flight with no additional charge. Funny that, because when I try and change the dates of our flights 46Euros is being added.

Never used them before, probably won't again.

"Jet2 are headlining that you can re-book your cancelled flight with no additional charge. Funny that, because when I try and change the dates of our flights 46Euros is being added.

Never used them before, probably won't again."

Is the price of your new flight more expensive than your original flight as it’s only the change of flight fees they are not applying not a difference in fare.

west yorkshire

"Jet2 are headlining that you can re-book your cancelled flight with no additional charge. Funny that, because when I try and change the dates of our flights 46Euros is being added.

west yorkshire

Did you manage to change your flights via the jet 2 app ??

I am struggling to get logged on to change my flights as I am due to fly out next week and was going to bank then rather than the refund route.

Tia

Banff

Never used them before, probably won't again.

Is the price of your new flight more expensive than your original flight as it’s only the change of flight fees they are not applying not a difference in fare."

Quite prepared to pay the 9 Euro increase in the price of the flight, just not the additional 46Euros!

Midlands

We won’t be changing dates /rebooking , We are just going for a refund , who knows when this will end and all restrictions are lifted .

Book again when everywhere is safe .

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Jet2 just sent us all our travel info as though we are still going at the end of April lol. Waiting until they tell us not to go then go for the refund as we're not sure when lockdown will end.

Chelmsford

"Jet2 just sent us all our travel info as though we are still going at the end of April lol. Waiting until they tell us not to go then go for the refund as we're not sure when lockdown will end. "

My than likely the info was sent via computers or they sending them out incase of the extremely small chance things change before your due to fly. They will be in contact at least 3 days prior to discuss the options.

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Jet2 just sent us all our travel info as though we are still going at the end of April lol. Waiting until they tell us not to go then go for the refund as we're not sure when lockdown will end.

My than likely the info was sent via computers or they sending them out incase of the extremely small chance things change before your due to fly. They will be in contact at least 3 days prior to discuss the options. "

Yep I thought that and were not contacting them, they will have enough on at the moment, just waiting for the process to get to us.

Chelmsford

"Jet2 just sent us all our travel info as though we are still going at the end of April lol. Waiting until they tell us not to go then go for the refund as we're not sure when lockdown will end.

My than likely the info was sent via computers or they sending them out incase of the extremely small chance things change before your due to fly. They will be in contact at least 3 days prior to discuss the options.

Yep I thought that and were not contacting them, they will have enough on at the moment, just waiting for the process to get to us. "

By *edyarisCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough or Ullswater

We've just had an email from jet2 reminding us that the balance payment for our holiday in July is due in four weeks. I know it's an automated message but we're not sure if any kind of foreign travel will be possible by then. Guess it's just a case of wait and see.

"We've just had an email from jet2 reminding us that the balance payment for our holiday in July is due in four weeks. I know it's an automated message but we're not sure if any kind of foreign travel will be possible by then. Guess it's just a case of wait and see. "

I saw this I think on Martin Lewis show , you still have to pay the balance, if you don’t you may not get your money back as you have broken the contract , trying to get hold of anyone at jet2 is very very hard

Wakefield/ Beverley

"We've just had an email from jet2 reminding us that the balance payment for our holiday in July is due in four weeks. I know it's an automated message but we're not sure if any kind of foreign travel will be possible by then. Guess it's just a case of wait and see.

I saw this I think on Martin Lewis show , you still have to pay the balance, if you don’t you may not get your money back as you have broken the contract , trying to get hold of anyone at jet2 is very very hard "

Indeed you still have to honour your contractual obligations and pay the balance. Then they have to refund you or give you a option to re-book at a later time.

Midlands

[Removed by poster at 20/04/20 09:44:02]

"We've just had an email from jet2 reminding us that the balance payment for our holiday in July is due in four weeks. I know it's an automated message but we're not sure if any kind of foreign travel will be possible by then. Guess it's just a case of wait and see.

I saw this I think on Martin Lewis show , you still have to pay the balance, if you don’t you may not get your money back as you have broken the contract , trying to get hold of anyone at jet2 is very very hard "

Thanks for the update, we don't have any problem with the email and will be paying the balance when it's due even if we don't get away this year. Seems like jet2 have been reasonable with their customers so far, either refunding or transferring dates, so we'll sit tight and see how things pan out.

Midlands

I saw this I think on Martin Lewis show , you still have to pay the balance, if you don’t you may not get your money back as you have broken the contract , trying to get hold of anyone at jet2 is very very hard

Thanks for the update, we don't have any problem with the email and will be paying the balance when it's due even if we don't get away this year. Seems like jet2 have been reasonable with their customers so far, either refunding or transferring dates, so we'll sit tight and see how things pan out. "

We are at the moment dealing with jet2 as we were due to fly the first week in May , they are dealing with customers in departure date order so sit tight , they will get to you .

west yorkshire

I was due to fly out next Thursday

A lovely lady from jet 2 has phoned me and gone through my options to either re book the flights at a later date

or you can upgrade flights to a jet 2 holiday or bank it with vouchers lasting 6 months if not used they credit the card you originally payed for them with or just a refund takes up to 10 days to show on your bank.

Would of much prefer to be going to fuerteventura for my vitamin D top that’s for sure.

By *anbrCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We were due to fly on Saturday but other than regulation emails, we have had no contact yet. So when they say "date order" and are dealing with May holidays - and I am sure about 10 days ago I read somewhere in the forum that someone due out in June has had a full refund - you can understand why I'm getting twitchy!

west yorkshire

"We were due to fly on Saturday but other than regulation emails, we have had no contact yet. So when they say "date order" and are dealing with May holidays - and I am sure about 10 days ago I read somewhere in the forum that someone due out in June has had a full refund - you can understand why I'm getting twitchy! "

Mine was flight only not a jet 2 holiday

Not sure if that makes any difference at all.

I was due to fly this Thursday and they only contacted me yesterday

By *agman1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was due to fly Jet2 on the 26th April, got my refund on the 30th March.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I was booked to go aay with them at the end of may,they emailed me to say flight was off and would contact me two weeks before about credit,this I will refuse,want a refund they have to do this by law

Wakefield/ Beverley

"I was booked to go aay with them at the end of may,they emailed me to say flight was off and would contact me two weeks before about credit,this I will refuse,want a refund they have to do this by law"

They have been really good no problem with a refund and we will book with them again.

[Removed by poster at 23/04/20 10:19:05]

We were due to fly in may,got email to say flight/holiday cancelled and that they will be in touch.

No time given as to when though.

Emmablu you said they would be in touch with you 2weeks before you were due to fly I'd be interested to hear when they get back to you

Wakefield/ Beverley

"We were due to fly in may,got email to say flight/holiday cancelled and that they will be in touch.

Emmablu you said they would be in touch with you 2weeks before you were due to fly I'd be interested to hear when they get back to you"

We were flying tomorrow and got a phone call Monday this week asked for a refund no quibbles and should be back on our card by next Friday

By *ookinginspainMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

We applied for our refunds 2nd april...they mailed yesterday to say refund within 20 days!!!!

"We were due to fly in may,got email to say flight/holiday cancelled and that they will be in touch.

Emmablu you said they would be in touch with you 2weeks before you were due to fly I'd be interested to hear when they get back to you

We were flying tomorrow and got a phone call Monday this week asked for a refund no quibbles and should be back on our card by next Friday "

Thanks,that's some peace of mind, appreciate the reply

"We applied for our refunds 2nd april...they mailed yesterday to say refund within 20 days!!!! "

How did you apply for the refund?

That's where our concerns are/were

All phone numbers we have for jet2 have been switched off and any correspondence by email,when we tried contacting them,the email bounced back undelivered

bromsgrove

Go into manage bookings..all links work!!!

Wakefield/ Beverley

We were flying tomorrow and got a phone call Monday this week asked for a refund no quibbles and should be back on our card by next Friday

Thanks,that's some peace of mind, appreciate the reply "

Anytime

"Go into manage bookings..all links work!!!"

Manage booking was only giving me the options of travel vouchers or book another holiday

west yorkshire

"Go into manage bookings..all links work!!!

Manage booking was only giving me the options of travel vouchers or book another holiday"

I tried that myself and all I got was choices to read book.

Jet 2 contacted me and was very helpful I just asked for a refund and within 2-3 was showing in my bank account.

Manage booking was only giving me the options of travel vouchers or book another holiday

Jet 2 contacted me and was very helpful I just asked for a refund and within 2-3 was showing in my bank account.

"

Hopefully I will hear from them in the next fortnight

Thanks

Edinburgh

Good luck! We were due to fly tomorrow and other than 3 emails, have had no contact. Yet elsewhere on the forums people due to fly in May & June have had their refunds!

west yorkshire

Hopefully I will hear from them in the next fortnight

Thanks"

I am sure you will

bromsgrove

Our flights were the 26th april...just been mailed by jet2..that refund agreed!!! Not in bank yet...but looking good..will let u know...shame ryanair cant be as good....stay safe....x

"Our flights were the 26th april...just been mailed by jet2..that refund agreed!!! Not in bank yet...but looking good..will let u know...shame ryanair cant be as good....stay safe....x"

Edinburgh

Received an email on the 15th April saying they would be in touch within 10 days. Still heard nothing!

Chelmsford

"Received an email on the 15th April saying they would be in touch within 10 days. Still heard nothing! "

When are you due to fly?

Edinburgh

"Received an email on the 15th April saying they would be in touch within 10 days. Still heard nothing!

When are you due to fly? "

Last Saturday, 25th!

Chelmsford

"Received an email on the 15th April saying they would be in touch within 10 days. Still heard nothing!

When are you due to fly?

Last Saturday, 25th! "

Go on the live chat or message the on Instagram/Twitter the social media team will escalate it so someone can contact you

Edinburgh

When are you due to fly?

Last Saturday, 25th!

Go on the live chat or message the on Instagram/Twitter the social media team will escalate it so someone can contact you "

Live chat - like the phone numbers - went weeks ago. Didn't consider twitter but on it now (although it's a bot when you dm them)

We have used companies Facebook pages to escalate issues when we don't get any replies from the normal channels.You will be surprised how quickly you get a response! Each time we have posted on the public Facebook page we have received a very quick response, even Delta Airlines, who are crap when getting response, sorted our sons flights in 20 minutes, when he had been waiting over 3 weeks from their Customer Service people.

Got a phone call from jet2 yesterday,they cancelled our holiday (well we already knew that) and said funds will be back in our account in 7-10 days.

Will update you as and when that happens

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Got a phone call from jet2 yesterday,they cancelled our holiday (well we already knew that) and said funds will be back in our account in 7-10 days.

Will update you as and when that happens"

They were true they're word with us when they cancelled our IA holuday for end of April and now have refunded a flight only for the beginning of June so no complaints here and I will definitely be booking with them again. We have a flight for Dec booked as well just hope we can get to our winter sun holiday in corralejo

By *crumptiouscplCouple  over a year ago

warrington

We should have been going to pdi last month. Jet2 were spot on, promised a full refund and a full refund we got. X

"Got a phone call from jet2 yesterday,they cancelled our holiday (well we already knew that) and said funds will be back in our account in 7-10 days.

Will update you as and when that happens"

That was quick,money credited back to our account already,thank you jet2

Chelmsford

Will update you as and when that happens

That was quick,money credited back to our account already,thank you jet2

"

Edinburgh

I doubt we'll use them again. Emailed this afternoon to say refund will be in my account in 7-10 days (not holding my breath). Should have flown at the end of April - so not bad timing - but it's the fact that they kept saying that they were working in date order, yet every day here, twitter & fb you could read of people being refunded for May, June & July holidays, it's been so frustrating.

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Jet 2 cancelled our holiday and promised a full refund In 28 days and guess what .... full refund back in my account 21 days later with text and email confirmations , can’t knock them

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Was booked with Jet2 going in three weeks,just had mail saying I will get my refund in 28 days.

I hope those of you worrying about this it will put your mind at ease

Still waiting on our refund from jet2 for flights and our holiday was 19th March. Can’t get them on the fone ,email ,nothing. Totally dingied . Bastards . Got a voucher for the hotel with no option for a refund of cash. Can’t get ahold of loveholidays either .

Midlands

Really don’t no why people are having issues with jet 2, we booked a package with them and as promised initially we were offered to move the holiday or a credit note , but declined that so a refund was offered and full payment within 28 days , 4 days later payment was received in full ..

we didn’t chase them just left them to sort it out in there own time ....

Can’t fault them ....

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Still waiting on our refund from jet2 for flights and our holiday was 19th March. Can’t get them on the fone ,email ,nothing. Totally dingied . Bastards . Got a voucher for the hotel with no option for a refund of cash. Can’t get ahold of loveholidays either . "

Sounds like it might be that you booked it through a third party loveholidays if the flight was booked through them then they need to sort it out as your contract was with them, not sure if that's true though only guessing. We've had a full refund for our holiday booked with Jet2 no quibbles and a flight refund from them for our June flight.

If you booked with a credit card you can ask them to refund it back to you.

Hope it works out for you.

By *ustHMan  over a year ago

Morley / Vera Playa

"Really don’t no why people are having issues with jet 2, we booked a package with them and as promised initially we were offered to move the holiday or a credit note , but declined that so a refund was offered and full payment within 28 days , 4 days later payment was received in full ..

we didn’t chase them just left them to sort it out in there own time ....

Can’t fault them .... "

Similar tale here - Jet2 called me, offered re-booking, credit note or refund. Got refund 3 days later. No complaints from me. Just wish RyanScare would follow suit...

bromsgrove

We have been contacted twice...confirmed we would get refund...nothing since 24th april..flight should have been 26th april..!!!!

Edinburgh

"We have been contacted twice...confirmed we would get refund...nothing since 24th april..flight should have been 26th april..!!!!"

Twitter is your friend. I left 2 scad thing DM's on their page (should have flown 25/4). Got a response on Tuesday and full refund in my account today!

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Hoping Jet2 don't try and restart operations too early - due to fly out in July but I really don't want to go and find all the restaurants, bars etc. are shut. My fear is they may try and restart too early just to keep the cash flow going.

Chelmsford

"Hoping Jet2 don't try and restart operations too early - due to fly out in July but I really don't want to go and find all the restaurants, bars etc. are shut. My fear is they may try and restart too early just to keep the cash flow going."

They are constantly checking in the updates in each area they are gonna fly to. If say the caneries are still locked down and nothing is open they wont send people to be imprisoned. It's why they turned aircraft around and the beginning of this and gave them a refund as they didnt want people stuck in a hotel for there holiday

They said 17th June since the beginning so if that needs to be pushed back later then they will.

By *icple4u2Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

We're due to pay the balance on our July holiday next week. I guess we'll have to pay it and hope for the best. I very much doubt we will get away but we'll have to monitor what the Spanish government decide and what conditions, if any, the travel insurance company impose and make a decision from there. It appears jet2 have been good in dealing with most of the people on here, we just hope that continues.

Wakefield/ Beverley

"We're due to pay the balance on our July holiday next week. I guess we'll have to pay it and hope for the best. I very much doubt we will get away but we'll have to monitor what the Spanish government decide and what conditions, if any, the travel insurance company impose and make a decision from there. It appears jet2 have been good in dealing with most of the people on here, we just hope that continues. "

Pay the balance if you don't then you have not honoured your contract. I know it's a pain but if you don't then you cancelled it and won't necessarily get your deposit money back.

Just logged into my jet2 holiday account to try and get my money back and the option has now gone it’s a rebook or a credit note , which is breaking the law

Banff

Did you not book with using a credit card?

"Just logged into my jet2 holiday account to try and get my money back and the option has now gone it’s a rebook or a credit note , which is breaking the law "

We had the same problem,but trust me,they will contact you(they phoned us),and offer you a refund

Money was back in our account in a couple of days

Wakefield/ Beverley

Just had notification our June flight will be refunded direct into our bank in 14 days no quibble great company

We had ours cancelled for June had a phone call from them this week and have transferred the booking for a year later

Very easy and operator very helpful

We've just had a text and email to say they're reducing the payment period from ten weeks to six weeks before departure so looks like they're not expecting much to change before the summer period.

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Due to fly late July and really hoping it gets cancelled - I really don't want to do 14 days in isolation on return and even if I go there seems a good chance a lot of the bars etc. will be closed. If Jet2 cancel it we get our money back but there could be a danger they start flying people out too early just to hold onto the cash?

By *ustlovingitCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

We were due to go to Gran Canaria tomorrow. Got an email a few weeks ago to say cancelled and give options and said would contact us. They phoned a couple of weeks ago and refund straight away, very good service. Fingers crossed for October tho

bromsgrove

We should have flown on 26th april..jet 2 contacted us twice..no probs..money refunded today...worth paying sn extra few quid for this kind of service...shame still waiting for ryan air!!!!

Looks like I’m the unlucky one , I ticked the evening option for a call back but they phoned Sunday morning, so missed try call , you cannot get in touch with them , so guess I just have to wait and hope they call back

By *iznMalcCouple  over a year ago

greater manchester

Got a email today after recieving one for options , email today full refund in the next 28 days , no phone call,

By *inimetroMan  over a year ago

ipswich

Now got a full refund from Jet2.

Will definitely book with them again.

By *iznMalcCouple  over a year ago

greater manchester

Got full refund 2days after email, no issues

We were very lucky with Jet2! Ours was 1 of the first holidays to be cancelled, 15th March, and we had our money back by 17th March. 2 days and no quibbling.

We may have been lucky as don't think anybody could imagine that the travel ban would last so long and cost them so much!

We have booked flights with Jet2 for January and booked hotel separately, as we can pay for hotel when we arrive, plus no cancellation fee up to the day before we go. Saving us a lot of money!!

By *ake it easy!Man  over a year ago

Notts

Due to fly out 14th June, returning on the 30th (so after flights at currently scheduled to resume) ... Just received confirmation that a full refund is being processed now.

Didn't need to ask or fill in any forms ... Top class service from Jet2

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

We should have been going to Spain on the 23 May with jet 2 , we received a full refund last week no problem, excellent service x

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Was supposed to be flying to Fuerteventura with Jet2 on 10th june have now changed dates for end of October.

Edinburgh

"We have been contacted twice...confirmed we would get refund...nothing since 24th april..flight should have been 26th april..!!!!

Twitter is your friend. I left 2 scad thing DM's on their page (should have flown 25/4). Got a response on Tuesday and full refund in my account today! "

Sorry, but I cannot agree. I took the advice offered above and left a scathing tweet on their site. Had to do it again with a heavily veiled threat a few days later before I got a response and full refund. But it was 2 weeks after our flight date.

Chelmsford

Flights have now been pushed back till 1st of July! Hoping I'm gonna have a job at the end of this madness!

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Flights have now been pushed back till 1st of July! Hoping I'm gonna have a job at the end of this madness! "

I hope you have a job too

Banff

The problem I have with Jet2 is that every time they cancel, the flight cost rises dramatically. We've now gone from 47Euros to way over 100Euros for the same itinerary on the earliest possible date.

It's somewhat hypocritical to offer a 'free change' of flight, when the flight is way more expensive anyway!

Chelmsford

"Flights have now been pushed back till 1st of July! Hoping I'm gonna have a job at the end of this madness!

I hope you have a job too "

Thank you xxx

chelmsford

"Flights have now been pushed back till 1st of July! Hoping I'm gonna have a job at the end of this madness!

I hope you have a job too

Thank you xxx"

We're all worrying about our holidays and your job is at stake....x

We are due to fly 2nd July with them to Spain but we are only going for 12 nights, not really keen on flying then so will probably change until next year, question is though if you are going for less than 12 days but have to quarantine at destination for 14 days what happens to your return flight? Do you have to pay extra to extend for longer at £35 each plus whatever crazy price they will now be increased to or us it a free change as not your fault it’s got to be changed?

Quarantine ends when state of alarm ends. There will be no 14 days quarantine when flights start back up. The government have said that over and over again

chelmsford

We've now got 14 days quarantine, starting from 8th June to be reviewed every 3 weeks

Looks like jet2 are gearing things up. We're on the flight path for our local airport and haven't had anything big over for weeks but today they've started the training flights, just constant loops, landing and taking off again so we'll have to see what develops.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"We've now got 14 days quarantine, starting from 8th June to be reviewed every 3 weeks "

There week review is due in the 12th so it could be short lived especially as Spain has just announced they're open for business in July

the wetlands

*three

chelmsford

"We've now got 14 days quarantine, starting from 8th June to be reviewed every 3 weeks

There week review is due in the 12th so it could be short lived especially as Spain has just announced they're open for business in July"

Lets hope so

the wetlands

"We've now got 14 days quarantine, starting from 8th June to be reviewed every 3 weeks

There week review is due in the 12th so it could be short lived especially as Spain has just announced they're open for business in July

Lets hope so "

Now let's get the Irish passports sorted just in case

chelmsford

Lets hope so

Now let's get the Irish passports sorted just in case "

Hahaha!

Finally got my refund , even though I asked for a another date for my holiday , went to book for October very expensive now so September is looking good , just hope my manager is in a good mood and let’s me have two weeks off

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

We had our flight to Greece cancelled (expected) on Friday and refund in account following Wednesday, no fuss. Cannot quibble at that, excellent service!

» Add a new message to this topic