FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Playa del Ingles

Playa del Ingles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aizxer Sozce OP   Man  over a year ago

Kettering

What's the best hotel to book? My first time going. I'll be a single male. All advice would be grateful. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"What's the best hotel to book? My first time going. I'll be a single male. All advice would be grateful. X"

Again it will depend which ones are open

Kettering

I mean when everything's back to normal.

chelmsford

"I mean when everything's back to normal. "

I know, we don't know which ones will survive, when it's all over. Are you looking for self catering, half board, all inclusive?

Kettering

"I mean when everything's back to normal. ,

I know, we don't know which ones will survive, when it's all over. Are you looking for self catering, half board, all inclusive? "

What's the best option for some fun? Dont mind any of them, all inclusive if theres some fun people staying there too. X

chelmsford

I know, we don't know which ones will survive, when it's all over. Are you looking for self catering, half board, all inclusive?

What's the best option for some fun? Dont mind any of them, all inclusive if theres some fun people staying there too. X"

The only swinging accommodation do not allow single men.Normal hotels popular with swingers are, Abora Caterina Greenfields, Neptuno, Gold...They are not swinging hotels though

Kettering

What's the best option for some fun? Dont mind any of them, all inclusive if theres some fun people staying there too. X

The only swinging accommodation do not allow single men.Normal hotels popular with swingers are, Abora Caterina Greenfields, Neptuno, Gold...They are not swinging hotels though "

Thanks for the advice x

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

It depends what you want to be close to (Yumbo Centre, Cita Centre, Irish Centre etc) and what you want from a hotel (basic or fancy, nude terrace area etc) against how much you are willing to spend.

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 18/04/20 00:23:19]

chelmsford

The only swinging accommodation do not allow single men.Normal hotels popular with swingers are, Abora Caterina Greenfields, Neptuno, Gold...They are not swinging hotels though

Thanks for the advice x"

You're welcome

By *rslikesitCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Buenas Aires in centre of PDI is a brilliant hotel. Public bus 4 euros from airport and bus stops right outside. Hotel is next to Yumbo centre and very close to Cita centre for evening fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Buenas Aires in centre of PDI is a brilliant hotel. Public bus 4 euros from airport and bus stops right outside. Hotel is next to Yumbo centre and very close to Cita centre for evening fun"

3.50 euros , but agree good hotel

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Buenos Aires great value and great location. Check it out on TripAdvisor

By *ansomstrangerMan  over a year ago

hull

I can vouch for the caterina. Recently refurbished too . Sun terrace on roof top

» Add a new message to this topic