FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Ryanair flights

Ryanair flights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *averman007 OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

No holiday flights till July, then with a reduced service only.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ookinginspainMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Yep..scumbag was on bbc this morn...saying anyone wishing for cash back..could do...but with 12million flights cancelled..they can only process 10 thousand per day...so again its a question of waiting!!!!

By *averman007 OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Takes a minute to take your cash, and forever to get it back.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Yep..scumbag was on bbc this morn...saying anyone wishing for cash back..could do...but with 12million flights cancelled..they can only process 10 thousand per day...so again its a question of waiting!!!!"

Up to 6 months

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Shocking really. He should be giving half a million refunds per day. He should widen the planes too. No one will use his airline ever again, they'll use other airlines that are so much better.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I dislike Ryanair but in all fairness it will take time to do these refunds.I have the same problem with Jet2 but realise these are difficult times.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Shocking really. He should be giving half a million refunds per day. He should widen the planes too. No one will use his airline ever again, they'll use other airlines that are so much better."

"He should widen the planes too." Really? I didn't know he manufactured planes

This places gets worse....and you're not even allowed to call people out for their stupidity pftttttt

"Shocking really. He should be giving half a million refunds per day. He should widen the planes too. No one will use his airline ever again, they'll use other airlines that are so much better.

This places gets worse....and you're not even allowed to call people out for their stupidity pftttttt"

Well if not wider,how about longer

By *ookinginspainMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Longer!!!they call that the 737 max look what happened with that!!!!lol...xxx

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

"Shocking really. He should be giving half a million refunds per day. He should widen the planes too. No one will use his airline ever again, they'll use other airlines that are so much better."

Of course you will use Ryanair again, when you go to book your flight to Spain and the other airlines are looking for 300 or 400 pounds and Ryanair are charging you 39 pounds you won't be long jumping off your moral high horse

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Lol. Maybe he should do what mr Richard Branson is doing and look for 5 million stirling from the British taxpayer.look you will all get your money back eventually ...let's see who you book with next year

British airways ..?

Virgin??

Jet 2 ??

I dont think so ..it will be back to the cheapest .most reliable and most frequent .. so get over it he didn't start this pandemic .if it didn't happen you would be all lying on your sunbeds bragging of how you got there so cheap . .. with who Ryanair .....so we are all going nowhere and cant spend your money

Look on the bright side .

Please ty of extra money next summer

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Lol. Maybe he should do what mr Richard Branson is doing and look for 5 million stirling from the British taxpayer.look you will all get your money back eventually ...let's see who you book with next year

British airways ..?

Virgin??

Jet 2 ??

I dont think so ..it will be back to the cheapest .most reliable and most frequent .. so get over it he didn't start this pandemic .if it didn't happen you would be all lying on your sunbeds bragging of how you got there so cheap . .. with who Ryanair .....so we are all going nowhere and cant spend your money

Please ty of extra money next summer "

Yes got to agree with that.

We nearly always use Ryanair (although of late from Germany it's operated by Lauda motion)

They have a few weird and (not so) wonderful rules and practises that occasionally piss us off, but hey ho. Bottom line is that they reliable, cheap, have a very modern fleet, and fly to pretty much everywhere in Europe.

In the past we used (now defunct) Air Berlin, and WOW! We got free coffee and a poxy stale sandwich on a round trip to Alicante costing the thick end of 400€.

With Ryanair/Lauda we have to pay 3€ for the coffee but pay less than half (quite often less than 100€) for the round trip.

They owe us a refund from mid March but it was as cheap as chips anyway so not too worried.

We would much sooner wait and hope that Ryanair survives the crisis.

We will certainly be flying with them again.

skerries

Of course you will fly with them again uk holiday makers are always complaining if it's not Ryanair it's the exchange rate with the euro .and you know they will always go for cheap Ryanair the wouldn't support monarch and what happened .. and the great BRITAIN airways in half owned by the Spanish. Moan moan moan

Midlands

"Shocking really. He should be giving half a million refunds per day. He should widen the planes too. No one will use his airline ever again, they'll use other airlines that are so much better.

This places gets worse....and you're not even allowed to call people out for their stupidity pftttttt

"

Yes make them longer, sit at the front and get there quicker Buenos Aires apartments next year for us (hopefully), we'll get there quicker!

Yes make them longer, sit at the front and get there quicker Buenos Aires apartments next year for us (hopefully), we'll get there quicker! "

Hopefully we will all get there soon.

6-12 months..Any small business doing this would be prosecuted.

Thinking people should get together and do a group legal attack on Ryanair. O'Leary has legal obligations under company law. People will continue to book with them. Short memories.

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

2hrs 45mins from Liverpool to Alicante am I bothered about leg room or the price of a cup of tea?? No, but the cost of a ticket? Yes and Ryanair are the cheapest around. Our holiday starts as soon as we land.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"6-12 months..Any small business doing this would be prosecuted.

Thinking people should get together and do a group legal attack on Ryanair. O'Leary has legal obligations under company law. People will continue to book with them. Short memories. "

Great! Let's all sue the arse of Ryanair and force them into bankruptcy.

Result. As unsecured creditors no-one gets paid out anyway and it's the end of the largest low cost carrier in Europe.

Makes perfect sense. NOT!

I just don't get it why everyone hates them so much.

Yes, they can be a bit awkward at times, but WTF do you want from an airline? Blowjobs from the stewardesses?

I want a seat on a modern aircraft that gets me to my destination on time and at a reasonable price.

Ryanair ticks every box.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"2hrs 45mins from Liverpool to Alicante am I bothered about leg room or the price of a cup of tea?? No, but the cost of a ticket? Yes and Ryanair are the cheapest around. Our holiday starts as soon as we land. "

Exactly.

But our flight is only 2.15

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

No problem for me with Raynair got the voucher..will rebook for next year .. it was only 120 euro return flight to gc .dont like Raynair dont book with them !! Simple .

Just got cancellation email and only offered a refund no option of a voucher.

Can't beat them for value at the end of the day, if they weren't on the scene flights would be a hell of a lot more expensive.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Just got cancellation email and only offered a refund no option of a voucher.

Can't beat them for value at the end of the day, if they weren't on the scene flights would be a hell of a lot more expensive."

I got my voucher after about 2 weeks after cancelation

skerries

People have to moan about something ...probably be the doctors and nurses next . Didn't get their tea and toast on time

"Just got cancellation email and only offered a refund no option of a voucher.

Can't beat them for value at the end of the day, if they weren't on the scene flights would be a hell of a lot more expensive.

I got my voucher after about 2 weeks after cancelation "

Midlands

"People have to moan about something ...probably be the doctors and nurses next . Didn't get their tea and toast on time "
We're British It's too hot, it's too cold, it's too spicy, it's too bland, it's too quiet, it's too busy, they wouldn't let us on with our overweight luggage, they charge extra for luggage, they charge to choose your seats

By *ugarspice7Couple  over a year ago

ilkeston

I like Ryanair.

There prices are reasonable.

We have never had a problem with them. good service staff have always been helpful. To be honest some people would find something to moan about even if it was free with spending money included. They become something there not when on holiday.

skerries

Correct

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

I lived in London in the early 80s,before the EU deregulated air travel it was a closed shop between the airlines, for example only aer lingus and British airways could fly between the UK and Ireland and air fares were outrageous, usually 300 pounds for a 40 minute flight between London and Dublin, when you think the average working wage in London was 225 pounds at the time, when Ryanair started up both governments did everything in their power to destroy the company with court cases etc, Ryanair being the fighters they are stuck in their and opened the skies to cheap air travel for everyone, thanks in no small part to the EU authorities

Just a word of caution to the people of the uk, now that you have left the EU there is a real danger that regulation will be reintroduced, and that will only mean much dearer air fares

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I lived in London in the early 80s,before the EU deregulated air travel it was a closed shop between the airlines, for example only aer lingus and British airways could fly between the UK and Ireland and air fares were outrageous, usually 300 pounds for a 40 minute flight between London and Dublin, when you think the average working wage in London was 225 pounds at the time, when Ryanair started up both governments did everything in their power to destroy the company with court cases etc, Ryanair being the fighters they are stuck in their and opened the skies to cheap air travel for everyone, thanks in no small part to the EU authorities

Just a word of caution to the people of the uk, now that you have left the EU there is a real danger that regulation will be reintroduced, and that will only mean much dearer air fares"

Yes I can remember those days as well.

Think about what the flag carrier cartels did to Freddie Laker. The real pioneer of low cost air travel.

Nowadays you fly to Alicante with Ryanair on a modern Boeing 737.

I can also remember the package tour charter flights with Dan Air and their geriatric De-Haviland Comets.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've only flown with them and once with Thomas cook...

I managed to get my refund straight away but that was right at the start of all of this.

I have never had an issue and for flights to italy they have always been great x

"Lol. Maybe he should do what mr Richard Branson is doing and look for 5 million stirling from the British taxpayer.look you will all get your money back eventually ...let's see who you book with next year

British airways ..?

Virgin??

Jet 2 ??

Please ty of extra money next summer

Yes got to agree with that.

We nearly always use Ryanair (although of late from Germany it's operated by Lauda motion)

They have a few weird and (not so) wonderful rules and practises that occasionally piss us off, but hey ho. Bottom line is that they reliable, cheap, have a very modern fleet, and fly to pretty much everywhere in Europe.

In the past we used (now defunct) Air Berlin, and WOW! We got free coffee and a poxy stale sandwich on a round trip to Alicante costing the thick end of 400€.

With Ryanair/Lauda we have to pay 3€ for the coffee but pay less than half (quite often less than 100€) for the round trip.

They owe us a refund from mid March but it was as cheap as chips anyway so not too worried.

We would much sooner wait and hope that Ryanair survives the crisis.

We will certainly be flying with them again."

Well said

» Add a new message to this topic