FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > I think gran canaria is finished and the swingers bars

I think gran canaria is finished and the swingers bars

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

U wont be able to go close to people now until they get a vaccine I think so they not going to let swingers clubs open and the bars u wont be able to get close to each other to chat private ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otcouple12020Couple  over a year ago

Nantwich

"U wont be able to go close to people now until they get a vaccine I think so they not going to let swingers clubs open and the bars u wont be able to get close to each other to chat private ????"

This makes as much sense as Boris’s speech last Sunday. (Stay in, go out, go out but stay at home) When all the over post on PDI says clubs open on 8th June??

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

Lol don't think the clubs will be open in June, no way, sorry x

By *otcouple12020Couple  over a year ago

Nantwich

"Lol don't think the clubs will be open in June, no way, sorry x"

Was just having a laugh about over post on PDI with clubs to open the 8th. This many be 8th June 2021 I think??

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

sorry , yes ive lost a bit of my wit at the mo, should have been there 22 April for 10 days , was there Decemeber as well , also should be on my way to ||Turker on Tuesday for 3 weeks, another hols, out the window x

"U wont be able to go close to people now until they get a vaccine I think so they not going to let swingers clubs open and the bars u wont be able to get close to each other to chat private ????

This makes as much sense as Boris’s speech last Sunday. (Stay in, go out, go out but stay at home) When all the over post on PDI says clubs open on 8th June??"

so when u got to keep apart do u think they going open swingers clubs clown

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

Of course they won't open Swingers bars or clubs!!!And it's madness to think the local government would even consider it. Neither will they allow the opening of gay sex clubs and bars with darkrooms in and around the Yumbo. The infection rate in the South of the island would be a second massive epidemic.

I know we all want things to go back to normal, but the reality is very pessimistic when compared to how things have been for the last decade or so.

When the vaccine comes there is a chance that close-contact clubs may start up again

Until then, nada.

"Of course they won't open Swingers bars or clubs!!!And it's madness to think the local government would even consider it. Neither will they allow the opening of gay sex clubs and bars with darkrooms in and around the Yumbo. The infection rate in the South of the island would be a second massive epidemic.

I know we all want things to go back to normal, but the reality is very pessimistic when compared to how things have been for the last decade or so.

When the vaccine comes there is a chance that close-contact clubs may start up again

Until then, nada. "

spit on

"Of course they won't open Swingers bars or clubs!!!And it's madness to think the local government would even consider it. Neither will they allow the opening of gay sex clubs and bars with darkrooms in and around the Yumbo. The infection rate in the South of the island would be a second massive epidemic.

Until then, nada. spit on "

spot

By *oubleDiamondCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Have a look on Imagine 2020 post

They hoping to be opening this month

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Following.... we're booked for November eeeeeek

Blackpool

We are booked for October fingers crossed

By *inar001Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

You dont have to shag everyone in a swingers club you can chat and dance aswell

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

It's all about "fingers crossed", which is wishful thinking...

And it doesn't matter whether you want to dance, chat or shag in the clubs, the local government simply will not allow them to open!

And the bars that do try to open will have such severe restrictions imposed on them that they will be empty.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"U wont be able to go close to people now until they get a vaccine I think so they not going to let swingers clubs open and the bars u wont be able to get close to each other to chat private ????

This makes as much sense as Boris’s speech last Sunday. (Stay in, go out, go out but stay at home) When all the over post on PDI says clubs open on 8th June??"

Maybe June 8th 2030

"It's all about "fingers crossed", which is wishful thinking...

And it doesn't matter whether you want to dance, chat or shag in the clubs, the local government simply will not allow them to open!

And the bars that do try to open your will have such severe restrictions imposed on them that they will be empty.

"

your spot on again m8 how people cant see this I dont know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's all about "fingers crossed", which is wishful thinking...

And the bars that do try to open will have such severe restrictions imposed on them that they will be empty.

"

My restrictions are not that bad at all.

I‘m sitting in a bar just now as I have been all week and it’s busy as it has been all week.

Blackpool

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Trafford Centre hotel

I do think these places will all be lead by what they are allowed to do by the authorities. The Spanish were one of the first countries to lockdown so they will reap the benefits from that but as holiday destinations they will always be hotbeds for any viruses spreading with the cocktail of continentals all in close quarters (God I miss it).

Even when the clubs open its again going to be a personal decision as to whether people are open and willing enough to play.

I really do hope it's sooner rather than later and everyone is safe and has fun. X

"U wont be able to go close to people now until they get a vaccine I think so they not going to let swingers clubs open and the bars u wont be able to get close to each other to chat private ????"

Surprised more of the populist forum contributors haven't jumped on your back for stating the obvious.....you should be saying GC has beaten Covid-19 and everyone can start flying in immediately, for a really big party.

Please don't mention the fact that the Professor in the lead trials for a vaccine, has said there is no chance of one being available before next Spring/Summer...don't mention the fact that there is no on the spot testing available for the virus(being held for 8 hours at a remote testing centre won't appeal to many)....or the fact that you can't maintain social distancing on your journey to GC....definitely don't mention that the first countries to ease restrictions are already seeing an increase in new cases, or the fact that a second wave is seen as 'inevitable'...

Take my advice...just say...."see you all out there in October" Yehhh

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

They will be heaving as soon as they can get open

They were chocca when we were there the week before lockdown

They soon be back up and running, just look at Italy dead everywhere 4 weeks ago, now beaches and bar's reopening. Money talks and tourist are money.

"Have a look on Imagine 2020 post

They hoping to be opening this month"

They can live in hope, its predominantly British, so who will be there?

Blackpool

"Have a look on Imagine 2020 post

They hoping to be opening this month

They can live in hope, its predominantly British, so who will be there?

"

Not your problem really

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

Germany also one of the first to go i to lock down and ease restrictions now in sone states the going back into lockdown due to rise in infections and deaths, also spain opening some airports one being GC airport,, the world is gone to shit, but said Oxford uni has found a vaccine on trials now,

Surprised more of the populist forum contributors haven't jumped on your back for stating the obvious.....you should be saying GC has beaten Covid-19 and everyone can start flying in immediately, for a really big party.

Please don't mention the fact that the Professor in the lead trials for a vaccine, has said there is no chance of one being available before next Spring/Summer...don't mention the fact that there is no on the spot testing available for the virus(being held for 8 hours at a remote testing centre won't appeal to many)....or the fact that you can't maintain social distancing on your journey to GC....definitely don't mention that the first countries to ease restrictions are already seeing an increase in new cases, or the fact that a second wave is seen as 'inevitable'...

Take my advice...just say...."see you all out there in October" Yehhh "

spot on

You 2 own a B&B x??

the wetlands

"Germany also one of the first to go i to lock down and ease restrictions now in sone states the going back into lockdown due to rise in infections and deaths, also spain opening some airports one being GC airport,, the world is gone to shit, but said Oxford uni has found a vaccine on trials now,"

I'm sure that's false news, Germany has seen infections fall to next to nothing in the last week.

Oxford has been trialling a vaccine for weeks now and the study could go on for 6 months and a company could have 30 million ready in a years time if you can believe the news

"Germany also one of the first to go i to lock down and ease restrictions now in sone states the going back into lockdown due to rise in infections and deaths, also spain opening some airports one being GC airport,, the world is gone to shit, but said Oxford uni has found a vaccine on trials now,

I'm sure that's false news, Germany has seen infections fall to next to nothing in the last week.

Oxford has been trialling a vaccine for weeks now and the study could go on for 6 months and a company could have 30 million ready in a years time if you can believe the news"

VMIC is doing human trials nowvand expect to have production capacity to supply the entire UK by September.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Germany also one of the first to go i to lock down and ease restrictions now in sone states the going back into lockdown due to rise in infections and deaths, also spain opening some airports one being GC airport,, the world is gone to shit, but said Oxford uni has found a vaccine on trials now,"

I really don't know where people are getting this myth about the rise in German infections from.

Below is the Monday to Sunday seven day average in Germany for the last four weeks.

20th - 26th April. 1,718.

27th April - 3rd May. 1,127.

4th - 10th May. 887.

11th - 17th May. 681.

Over the same period the number of active cases has fallen from 50,703 on 20th April to 15,202 on 17th May.

The death rate has also slowed considerably. From on or around 300 per day in mid April to 59 per day for the last week.

The only state to consider going back to lockdown was NRW after a spike of infections was found in a meat processing factory last week. But it was an isolated case among migrant workers who shared overcrowded accommodation. The return to lockdown didn't happen. We know because we live there.

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/18455331.coronavirus-vaccine-centre-built-oxfordshire/

https://www.jack2.com/news/oxfordshire-news/oxford-covid-19-vaccine-to-be-rolled-out-to-30-million-by-september-if-trial-is-successful-says-sharma/

They are modifying an existing vaccine called Chaddox-one. ChAdOx1.

Context: around 1000 people involved in human trials, of which only half get the vaccine. To prove efficacy, some of them actually have to contract the virus....to date none have. Vaccines that go to human trials have around a 30% success rate.

Oh and the 30 million doses by September, is a bit like the Government's 100 thousand tests claims.

But heyyyy, close your eyes and cross your fingers....Fab says everything will be ok.

I'll keep following the actual studies

Who cares

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

"Who cares "

Lol, we prefer Fuerteventura anyway!

"Who cares "

Who cares if anybody cares?

There was an article in the local Canary post that the Canary Islands have now been COVID-19 free for 5 days running...

"There was an article in the local Canary post that the Canary Islands have now been COVID-19 free for 5 days running..."

That's COVID-19 deaths, just to clarify...

https://thecanarynews.com/2020/05/17/for-the-first-time-in-two-months-canary-islands-have-reported-no-corona-virus-deaths-for-5-days-running/

the wetlands

"Germany also one of the first to go i to lock down and ease restrictions now in sone states the going back into lockdown due to rise in infections and deaths, also spain opening some airports one being GC airport,, the world is gone to shit, but said Oxford uni has found a vaccine on trials now,

I really don't know where people are getting this myth about the rise in German infections from.

Below is the Monday to Sunday seven day average in Germany for the last four weeks.

20th - 26th April. 1,718.

27th April - 3rd May. 1,127.

4th - 10th May. 887.

11th - 17th May. 681.

Over the same period the number of active cases has fallen from 50,703 on 20th April to 15,202 on 17th May.

The death rate has also slowed considerably. From on or around 300 per day in mid April to 59 per day for the last week.

The only state to consider going back to lockdown was NRW after a spike of infections was found in a meat processing factory last week. But it was an isolated case among migrant workers who shared overcrowded accommodation. The return to lockdown didn't happen. We know because we live there. "

Possythe same place as the "vaccinations ready for September"

By *rompitaMan  over a year ago

Gran Canaria South, Great Arguineguin

Well, we will survive!!...

By *urlyloverMan  over a year ago

n Ireland

I am designing a full body suit for protection

You obviously haven't read any of his information...

"You obviously haven't read any of his information..."

Wrong....

By *ac a feeCouple  over a year ago

dundee

once the pubs are allowed to open , its effectively a green light ...

Mate of mine working in fuerte stuck there just left 2 days ago .

All the bars opened and I saw pics of them getting arseholed

Yawn , the worlds going to end we have to hide away in our homes and wait for the arseholes in charge who fucked up to tell us when are where we can go ....bollox its our choice and those who feed on peoples fears ,shame on you look at the facts and make your own choice don't be lead by the idiots of this world

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/spain-says-uk-tourists-able-18272865

go Spain

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

"Mate of mine working in fuerte stuck there just left 2 days ago .

All the bars opened and I saw pics of them getting arseholed "

We are in Fuerte now. Some bars are open, not many. Not quite sure what a picture of someone 'getting arseholed' looks like, so can't comment on that.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/spain-says-uk-tourists-able-18272865

go Spain "

So no Brits before 15th June and 14 days isolation...

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

It's correct some bars are opening and Spain is looking for tourism to start with its own population in the first instance them to see what happens. It may be that you will need a health passport to travel to show your ok. I doubt that will be this year though for UK holiday makers.

We've had 3 flights cancelled up to now and our Dec holiday to corralejo is still booked but not sure if we will get there yet.

"It's correct some bars are opening and Spain is looking for tourism to start with its own population in the first instance them to see what happens. It may be that you will need a health passport to travel to show your ok. I doubt that will be this year though for UK holiday makers.

We've had 3 flights cancelled up to now and our Dec holiday to corralejo is still booked but not sure if we will get there yet. "

There is still a lot of time to pass before the end of year holidays. Wuhan went viral, into lockdown and out the other side in the space of three months. Who knows where we will all be in three, four months time. A lot of money amd effort is being put into getting the show back on the toad safely.

chelmsford

"It's correct some bars are opening and Spain is looking for tourism to start with its own population in the first instance them to see what happens. It may be that you will need a health passport to travel to show your ok. I doubt that will be this year though for UK holiday makers.

We've had 3 flights cancelled up to now and our Dec holiday to corralejo is still booked but not sure if we will get there yet.

There is still a lot of time to pass before the end of year holidays. Wuhan went viral, into lockdown and out the other side in the space of three months. Who knows where we will all be in three, four months time. A lot of money amd effort is being put into getting the show back on the toad safely."

I'm not sure the toad will be happy with that

Wakefield/ Beverley

There is still a lot of time to pass before the end of year holidays. Wuhan went viral, into lockdown and out the other side in the space of three months. Who knows where we will all be in three, four months time. A lot of money amd effort is being put into getting the show back on the toad safely.

I'm not sure the toad will be happy with that "

Lol love it

chelmsford

Lol love it "

Wakefield/ Beverley

Lol love it

"

Ohhh all xx

Lol love it

Ohhh all xx"

What? You've never licked a toad? It's the best trip ever

Social distancing in Swing bars clubs cannot work. Would love to here from anyone who can suggest how?? No dunes anymore. Pathways only or €600 fine. Every bar in Cita could not make it work. Eventually the distance rule will end in UK and Abroad because people have to get back to work. Government will take a "punt" whatever the consequence.Vaccine not while 2021.

chelmsford

I guess we have to wait and see, the important thing is keeping people safe I do feel for the clubs and bars, it is their livelihood, after all and they all do a good job for us all

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I am designing a full body suit for protection"

No need full body just put a bag on your head lol

chelmsford

"I am designing a full body suit for protection

No need full body just put a bag on your head lol "

Haha!

By *ac a feeCouple  over a year ago

dundee

living life social distancing is a no go .. at some point life will return to normal .... patience

Belfast

Covid 19 spread in the air ..does it speard in the water ? May be play under water or under shower with no kissing will be new swinging stile to have fun ! ? i would go for it

"Covid 19 spread in the air ..does it speard in the water ? May be play under water or under shower with no kissing will be new swinging stile to have fun ! ? i would go for it "

Looking for volunteers?

Belfast

"Covid 19 spread in the air ..does it speard in the water ? May be play under water or under shower with no kissing will be new swinging stile to have fun ! ? i would go for it

Looking for volunteers? "

If i get to gc in October ... than deff yes pls ha x

"Covid 19 spread in the air ..does it speard in the water ? May be play under water or under shower with no kissing will be new swinging stile to have fun ! ? i would go for it

Looking for volunteers?

If i get to gc in October ... than deff yes pls ha x"

Please put my name in the hat!

Belfast

Looking for volunteers?

Please put my name in the hat! "

Looking for volunteers?

"

Wooohooo

Belfast

Looking for volunteers?

Wooohooo "

I am 100% sure there are a lot more ways to have sexual fun and stay safe .. and it will works with no any risk .. if we get to gc i will tell you all in person lol .. x stay safe for now and live with hope and be happy xx

Looking for volunteers?

Wooohooo

I am 100% sure there are a lot more ways to have sexual fun and stay safe .. and it will works with no any risk .. if we get to gc i will tell you all in person lol .. x stay safe for now and live with hope and be happy xx"

From July, tourists from other countries will be able to enter Spain.

The President is now on tv giving a press conference.

On Spanish news just now.

"From July, tourists from other countries will be able to enter Spain.

On Spanish news just now. "

PDI here we come!

chelmsford

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

Fab news guys xx

So the dunes are closed. Great. Now all the weirdos will be on the beach. Pulling their todgers, and spoiling the nice social atmosphere. Where does the line start? Over the hills behind hut 4/7? So the new wankers heaven will be where the "stone circles" are??? 6ft distancing?? Hut 4 queue will be back to lighthouse. How long do you think the rules will last?? Feel sorry for all the islanders because a tsunami is coming there way. One they do not really want. Stay safe. Will not be going until new year. Would not want it on my conscience that I brought them the virus. Too many good friends live their.

Wakefield/ Beverley

"So the dunes are closed. Great. Now all the weirdos will be on the beach. Pulling their todgers, and spoiling the nice social atmosphere. Where does the line start? Over the hills behind hut 4/7? So the new wankers heaven will be where the "stone circles" are??? 6ft distancing?? Hut 4 queue will be back to lighthouse. How long do you think the rules will last?? Feel sorry for all the islanders because a tsunami is coming there way. One they do not really want. Stay safe. Will not be going until new year. Would not want it on my conscience that I brought them the virus. Too many good friends live their. "

I agree I would rather wait than risk spreading this awful virus.

By *ome Back CoupleCouple  over a year ago

to be discussed

How do u no how a foreign government is going to act, on such a free spirited island to start with u dont simple as purely ur opinion

"How do u no how a foreign government is going to act, on such a free spirited island to start with u dont simple as purely ur opinion "

We have been following the local news in the Canaries and wish that our government made all the wise decisions yours did. We also wish we had stuck to lockdown as strictly as yours did.

Whilst some of us admire you for your good choices, sadly some are just bitter that we in the UK have once again made a mess of things. Fortunately those are in the minority and the rest of us can't wait to come back to your beautiful friendly island.

We don't have a crystal ball (like some people seem to have) but we are hoping for the best and not only booked most of October but are bringing friends with too. Love your venues and love your hardworking and friendly staff!

Tot siens

"I am designing a full body suit for protection

No need full body just put a bag on your head lol "

Or take it off lol

We have our sights set on October providing we don’t have to isolate on our return.

Life is for living not for worrying about dying, precautions yes, just existing no

A&V

xx

I will be over in October

Re booked for two weeks in September the plane is looks pretty full ,just need Boris to get rid of the two week quarantine upon returning home

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"We have our sights set on October providing we don’t have to isolate on our return.

Life is for living not for worrying about dying, precautions yes, just existing no

A&V

xx"

Exactly!

We’re increasingly hopeful that our October stay in Gold will be both safe and fun!

the wetlands

"So the dunes are closed. Great. Now all the weirdos will be on the beach. Pulling their todgers, and spoiling the nice social atmosphere. Where does the line start? Over the hills behind hut 4/7? So the new wankers heaven will be where the "stone circles" are??? 6ft distancing?? Hut 4 queue will be back to lighthouse. How long do you think the rules will last?? Feel sorry for all the islanders because a tsunami is coming there way. One they do not really want. Stay safe. Will not be going until new year. Would not want it on my conscience that I brought them the virus. Too many good friends live their. "

You won't suddenly start spreading the virus by going to GC, first it's quite unlikely you would have it and even if you did and were asymptomatic or presymptomatic (a few weeks ago it was 0.27%), you would be social distancing and observing cleanliness recommendation ... Wouldn't you

And Imagine is open again BTW

Blackpool

Will be there in October all being well

Flying via Dublin so no quarantine on way back if it’s still in place but doubt it will be

By *forfuntimesCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"How do u no how a foreign government is going to act, on such a free spirited island to start with u dont simple as purely ur opinion

We have been following the local news in the Canaries and wish that our government made all the wise decisions yours did. We also wish we had stuck to lockdown as strictly as yours did.

Whilst some of us admire you for your good choices, sadly some are just bitter that we in the UK have once again made a mess of things. Fortunately those are in the minority and the rest of us can't wait to come back to your beautiful friendly island.

We don't have a crystal ball (like some people seem to have) but we are hoping for the best and not only booked most of October but are bringing friends with too. Love your venues and love your hardworking and friendly staff!

Tot siens"

lol - think you have the previous poster confused due to the similar user name as our friends on GC... unless the north east of the UK has something we dont know about...

I'm looking to go October either from Belfast or Dublin

chelmsford

"So the dunes are closed. Great. Now all the weirdos will be on the beach. Pulling their todgers, and spoiling the nice social atmosphere. Where does the line start? Over the hills behind hut 4/7? So the new wankers heaven will be where the "stone circles" are??? 6ft distancing?? Hut 4 queue will be back to lighthouse. How long do you think the rules will last?? Feel sorry for all the islanders because a tsunami is coming there way. One they do not really want. Stay safe. Will not be going until new year. Would not want it on my conscience that I brought them the virus. Too many good friends live their.

You won't suddenly start spreading the virus by going to GC, first it's quite unlikely you would have it and even if you did and were asymptomatic or presymptomatic (a few weeks ago it was 0.27%), you would be social distancing and observing cleanliness recommendation ... Wouldn't you

And Imagine is open again BTW"

I'm still concerned about airports and the planes...it's great Imagine are open

"We have our sights set on October providing we don’t have to isolate on our return.

A&V

xx

Exactly!

We’re increasingly hopeful that our October stay in Gold will be both safe and fun!"

It’ll be Venus star for us, we love the place

"How do u no how a foreign government is going to act, on such a free spirited island to start with u dont simple as purely ur opinion

Tot siens

lol - think you have the previous poster confused due to the similar user name as our friends on GC... unless the north east of the UK has something we dont know about... "

Was replying to the post by Richard and Angel.

By *forfuntimesCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Tot siens

lol - think you have the previous poster confused due to the similar user name as our friends on GC... unless the north east of the UK has something we dont know about...

"

Richard and Angel have not posted on this thread - they are Comeback bar couple and not Come back couple that you have quoted... look at the Verifications... I hardly think a Richard and Angel would have met for a social in Darlo a couple of years ago... (we would know..)

Now that's embarrassing

By *ockandpussyCouple  over a year ago

Dolores Alicante region

You can have a group of up to 15 people ? How many do you want to chat to privately?

By *ockandpussyCouple  over a year ago

Dolores Alicante region

This makes as much sense as Boris’s speech last Sunday. (Stay in, go out, go out but stay at home) When all the over post on PDI says clubs open on 8th June??so when u got to keep apart do u think they going open swingers clubs clown"

Night clubs in Spain are classed as sex clubs.

The Goverment has said that in phase 3 they can open.

By *omeback Bar CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria

"...

Richard and Angel have not posted on this thread - they are Comeback bar couple and not Come back couple that you have quoted... look at the Verifications... I hardly think a Richard and Angel would have met for a social in Darlo a couple of years ago... (we would know..) "

Yes,this wasn´t us, we are Comeback Bar Couple .

Now in the moment, Comeback Bar and our Sportsbar Game On is open and in the next weeks we will reopen Fun4All too. We always inform our guests and friends in our threads.

In general from beginning of july tourists from all over the world are allowed to visit the island again without quarantine or anything else.

Stay healthy and hope to see you soon...

Kisses

Angel & Richard

"...

Richard and Angel have not posted on this thread - they are Comeback bar couple and not Come back couple that you have quoted... look at the Verifications... I hardly think a Richard and Angel would have met for a social in Darlo a couple of years ago... (we would know..)

Yes,this wasn´t us, we are Comeback Bar Couple .

Now in the moment, Comeback Bar and our Sportsbar Game On is open and in the next weeks we will reopen Fun4All too. We always inform our guests and friends in our threads.

In general from beginning of july tourists from all over the world are allowed to visit the island again without quarantine or anything else.

Stay healthy and hope to see you soon...

Kisses

Angel & Richard"

That is excellent news, we are booking to visit in October. See you then xxx

"Now that's embarrassing "

Getting two very similar names confused is a mistake anyone could make. I never said I was perfect.

Dogmatically pronouncing that there would be no overseas travel this year and derisively dismissing anyone who suggested otherwise. Considering the latest posts...

Now THAT'S embarrassing.

I'm sure the club and pub owners will have noticed your campaign to kill their businesses by discouraging travel to GC. If I were wouldn't let you in.

"Now that's embarrassing

Getting two very similar names confused is a mistake anyone could make. I never said I was perfect.

Dogmatically pronouncing that there would be no overseas travel this year and derisively dismissing anyone who suggested otherwise. Considering the latest posts...

Now THAT'S embarrassing.

I'm sure the club and pub owners will have noticed your campaign to kill their businesses by discouraging travel to GC. If I were wouldn't let you in."

Lmao you really do take yourself way too seriously....such an active but shallow imagination and spending your entire Fab time, denying people's right to have an opinion, other than yours.

Oh and btw...still no tourism from the UK

"Now that's embarrassing

Now THAT'S embarrassing.

I'm sure the club and pub owners will have noticed your campaign to kill their businesses by discouraging travel to GC. If I were wouldn't let you in.

Lmao you really do take yourself way too seriously....such an active but shallow imagination and spending your entire Fab time, denying people's right to have an opinion, other than yours.

Oh and btw...still no tourism from the UK "

Sorry I don't respond to personal attacks since that would contradict forum rules.

Back to the subject matter OP.

"Now that's embarrassing

Now THAT'S embarrassing.

Oh and btw...still no tourism from the UK "

I’ve read a lot of your posts. You are very negative and sensationalist. It’s not denying your right to speak, it’s picking you up on what you say. Freedom of speech is all very well until it becomes unhelpful, unfair, unkind or just plain incorrect.

I like the positive posts and the realistic ones. Let’s all try and keep a bright outlook. I can’t wait to return to the happy open minded GC sunshine.

Love and respect to all.

A x

"Now that's embarrassing

Now THAT'S embarrassing.

Oh and btw...still no tourism from the UK

I’ve read a lot of your posts. You are very negative and sensationalist. It’s not denying your right to speak, it’s picking you up on what you say. Freedom of speech is all very well until it becomes unhelpful, unfair, unkind or just plain incorrect.

I like the positive posts and the realistic ones. Let’s all try and keep a bright outlook. I can’t wait to return to the happy open minded GC sunshine.

Love and respect to all.

A x "

Fair enough but what have I posted that is incorrect? I read heavily, the likes of the New Scientist, Science and The Lancet, I wouldn't really agree that their headlines are sensationalist but that's subjective I guess. I also read(in depth) the Canarian and to a lesser degree, the Spanish press, which appear much more factual based than the English press.

I'm all for open debate but certain persons simply can't resist 'having a go' when I post something and as for a campaign against the Bars/Clubs? That really just highlights the ridiculousness of their stance...

» Add a new message to this topic