FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > end of sand dune fun

end of sand dune fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londegirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

looks like they have set up a new team to patrol the dunes handing out fines to anyone off the signed walkways what about all the meerkats lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utterfly manMan  over a year ago

South west / South East areas

Correct unfortunately

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"looks like they have set up a new team to patrol the dunes handing out fines to anyone off the signed walkways what about all the meerkats lol"

Oh dear

By *utterfly manMan  over a year ago

South west / South East areas

Correct unfortunately

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Closed to all visitors except designated pathway. 150 to 600 on the spot fines.

End of GC is coming.

Bars and Clubs cannot self distance, and make money. Send all the swingers to new places in the world, and watch what happens. Island full of all inclusive holiday makers that never leave the "free for all" hotels. Shot yourself in the foot GC

By *ndian gentMan  over a year ago

walthamstow

"Closed to all visitors except designated pathway. 150 to 600 on the spot fines.

End of GC is coming.

Bars and Clubs cannot self distance, and make money. Send all the swingers to new places in the world, and watch what happens. Island full of all inclusive holiday makers that never leave the "free for all" hotels. Shot yourself in the foot GC

"

I wonder how all the other countries survive with out swingers coming for holidays

chelmsford

"Closed to all visitors except designated pathway. 150 to 600 on the spot fines.

End of GC is coming.

I wonder how all the other countries survive with out swingers coming for holidays

"

GC will survive. The swingers are a small population on the island. It's an all year round holiday destination, people will still go for the weather

walthamstow

End of GC is coming.

GC will survive. The swingers are a small population on the island. It's an all year round holiday destination, people will still go for the weather "

walthamstow

End of GC is coming.

GC will survive. The swingers are a small population on the island. It's an all year round holiday destination, people will still go for the weather "

My point exactly

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I think that is good even though i love to play in the dunas. But dunas Maspalomas become like a dump .. lots of places looks like a public tolet ..it is discasting how people made dunas look like .. should closed it long time ago .. it is an amazing place in gc should be safed

Belfast

End of GC is coming.

Well said

chelmsford

"I think that is good even though i love to play in the dunas. But dunas Maspalomas become like a dump .. lots of places looks like a public tolet ..it is discasting how people made dunas look like .. should closed it long time ago .. it is an amazing place in gc should be safed "

I agree with RB x

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

I love the dunes etc etc, but yes it is what's needed to get the dunes back to how they should be and tk get rid of the stench there, we will all love pdi cos the locals are a good, yes I no they want our money, but don't all resorts i will still

go there love the place ???x

More people will come just to look at the Dunes. They look stunning just out. Out of this world

Belfast

"More people will come just to look at the Dunes. They look stunning just out. Out of this world "

We been watching sunset over the Dunes a lot of times.. omg it was an amazing will never forget that .. xx

chelmsford

"More people will come just to look at the Dunes. They look stunning just out. Out of this world "

They look lovely on the cam ,even better in real life

End of GC is coming.

Swinging is a bonus but the weather is what brings us back

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

This is great news about the dunes!

By *urlyloverMan  over a year ago

n Ireland

It had turned into a filth hole.

At least something good will come out of this covid 19 thing.

To many perverted filthy voyuers walking about the dunes spoiling it for everyone..

GC deserves better

By *ustonce1Man  over a year ago

Leicester

the swinging part is a BONUS

BUT ACTUALLY WE AS SWINGERS DO BRING ALOT OF REVENUE TOO THE COUNTRY

AS FOR THE DUNES

WE'VE SEEN ALOT OF LICALS USING THE DUNES AS TOILETS,SO STOP FINGER POINTING AT THE TOURISTS!!!

LET THEM PUT PROPER ONES IN THE GAY BOYS HAVE GOT SOME !!!

chelmsford

They should have toilets, people are paying for their sun beds and spending money at the kiosks

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"I think that is good even though i love to play in the dunas. But dunas Maspalomas become like a dump .. lots of places looks like a public tolet ..it is discasting how people made dunas look like .. should closed it long time ago .. it is an amazing place in gc should be safed "

Exactly this

[Removed by poster at 24/05/20 00:05:33]

End of GC is coming.

GC will survive. The swingers are a small population on the island. It's an all year round holiday destination, people will still go for the weather

Swinging is a bonus but the weather is what brings us back "

We originally went there as heard so much about the swinging scene, but now visiting on different times during the year for holidays we've discovered it offers more than just fulfilling our passion for this lifestyle. Getting to know the island and people out there I've learnt how valuable the dunes are and how they need to be preserved. Lots visit them as advertised as an attraction, the last thing they want to see is two guys shagging near the walkway and lots of discarded tissues. We now respect their beauty and get down and dirty in the comfort of the clubs, I don't get a burnt bum lol x

Nice to see different opinions. World would be boring place if we all thought the same. Suppose we will see in future years, but from someone who has been going for over 20 years we cannot deny that every year gets quieter. The bars in the Cita are not as busy. The butter is spread thinner on the bread every year.We hope GC turns to a better place after the virus. Wait and see ???

I’ve been going there for over 25 years and yes it’s so much quieter each year , but like others have said the island has so much more to offer then sex , it’s stunning , plus if people didn’t use the dunes for sex maybe the clubs would be more busy, and it’s not just gays who use the dunes

chelmsford

"I’ve been going there for over 25 years and yes it’s so much quieter each year , but like others have said the island has so much more to offer then sex , it’s stunning , plus if people didn’t use the dunes for sex maybe the clubs would be more busy, and it’s not just gays who use the dunes "

I agree

By *illynmintCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

The GC or local government cause the issue of people using the dunes as a toilet.

If you set up a bar, a fair distance from a 'public' toilet then people will relieve themselves in a spot close to the bar area.

Brand new bars but no toilets.

That is shooting yourself in the foot.

chelmsford

"The GC or local government cause the issue of people using the dunes as a toilet.

If you set up a bar, a fair distance from a 'public' toilet then people will relieve themselves in a spot close to the bar area.

Brand new bars but no toilets.

That is shooting yourself in the foot."

Yes, as I said above, they should provide toilets

the wetlands

"I’ve been going there for over 25 years and yes it’s so much quieter each year , but like others have said the island has so much more to offer then sex , it’s stunning , plus if people didn’t use the dunes for sex maybe the clubs would be more busy, and it’s not just gays who use the dunes "

I'm sure the reason the dunes have got quieter is that while a lot of us enjoy sex outdoors most of us don't want an audience of 20-30 wankers

Yes occasionally we don't mind genuine guys watching if they want and couples are usually fine but some of the people there are just weird and make us uncomfortable just being near them never mind wanking closer to us than were allowed in a supermarket nowadays.

Anyway, as far as I know it's never been "legal" and I'm sure it will continue. For us the thrill is I'm not being caught and for everything else there's Patricias or secret

By *lentonMan  over a year ago

harrogate

"looks like they have set up a new team to patrol the dunes handing out fines to anyone off the signed walkways what about all the meerkats lol"

where have you got this information from? cant find any news stories online relating to this apart from an 18month old story about graffiti

"I’ve been going there for over 25 years and yes it’s so much quieter each year , but like others have said the island has so much more to offer then sex , it’s stunning , plus if people didn’t use the dunes for sex maybe the clubs would be more busy, and it’s not just gays who use the dunes

"

yes but the majority off people using the dunes are gay

the wetlands

"I’ve been going there for over 25 years and yes it’s so much quieter each year , but like others have said the island has so much more to offer then sex , it’s stunning , plus if people didn’t use the dunes for sex maybe the clubs would be more busy, and it’s not just gays who use the dunes

yes but the majority off people using the dunes are gay"

Then why do the majority swarm round couples

chelmsford

"looks like they have set up a new team to patrol the dunes handing out fines to anyone off the signed walkways what about all the meerkats lol

where have you got this information from? cant find any news stories online relating to this apart from an 18month old story about graffiti "

From people who live there

chelmsford

yes but the majority off people using the dunes are gay

Then why do the majority swarm round couples "

Yes...

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"looks like they have set up a new team to patrol the dunes handing out fines to anyone off the signed walkways what about all the meerkats lol

where have you got this information from? cant find any news stories online relating to this apart from an 18month old story about graffiti "

Here is the report from the German version of Canarias Local.

I can't find it in English but if you use Chrome you can get a decent translation using the right click.

http://www.canariaslocal.com/index.php/de/component/content/article/140-nachrichten/gran-canaria/277-duenen-von-maspalomas-ab-heute-nur-noch-auf-fusswegen-betretbar?Itemid=1200

By *ad Bi CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

The majority don’t swarm around couples. The majority are in the Gay area, the minority (20-30 is a minority compared to the numbers elsewhere) in the swinging area can spoil it but depends on what you are into.

There is no doubt that some of the behaviour is not acceptable to some but if I considered in context any activity in the dunes is not acceptable to most of the non swinging public.

Each to their own.

the wetlands

"The majority don’t swarm around couples. The majority are in the Gay area, the minority (20-30 is a minority compared to the numbers elsewhere) in the swinging area can spoil it but depends on what you are into.

There is no doubt that some of the behaviour is not acceptable to some but if I considered in context any activity in the dunes is not acceptable to most of the non swinging public.

Each to their own."

We'll have to agree to disagree on that, or maybe we will change the months we visit twice a year lol

There are loads more beaches on the island, and you can bet on it that the activity that happened in the dunes will just moved to a different location on GC. 20 years ago used to be so friendly in the dunes with predominantly couples. Now become sleazy. Don't really blame them closing the area. A public toilet that some people have no respect for. Don't just blame the tourist because seen locals doing the same. Maybe it will make for a better atmosphere on the beach. Have fun stay safe

By *ookinginspainMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Yep...late afternoon we have seen the police joining in near the top of the hill....so it will probably not last that long.....we stopped going as the doggers started to become very agressive!!!!

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

https://thecanarynews.com/2020/05/22/you-can-now-be-fined-for-straying-from-the-paths-through-the-dunes-of-maspalomas/

» Add a new message to this topic