FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Hot Scandal Cinema open from 25th

Hot Scandal Cinema open from 25th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omeback Bar Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria

Dear friends and guests,

we would like to tell those who stay here, from Monday 25th of May our Hot Scandal Cinema in the basement of Cita is open again.

Our friendly staff would be happy to welcome you in our clean rooms for having fun.

Kisses

Hot Scandal Team

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Dear friends and guests,

we would like to tell those who stay here, from Monday 25th of May our Hot Scandal Cinema in the basement of Cita is open again.

Our friendly staff would be happy to welcome you in our clean rooms for having fun.

Kisses

Hot Scandal Team"

Lekker!!!

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Has Spain relaxed/or about to relax all their social distancing now

We were due to have visited earlier this month but the trip got cancelled

I was under the impression Spain still had lots of restrictions in place

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

lucan

I would think that people will wait till at least next year to go on holidays in any country had 3 trips planned for this year but going to wait till next year it isnt going anywhere and no point in risking health by travelling

"Has Spain relaxed/or about to relax all their social distancing now

We were due to have visited earlier this month but the trip got cancelled

I was under the impression Spain still had lots of restrictions in place "

Perhaps gloryholes are considered adequate social distancing??

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

[quotePerhaps gloryholes are considered adequate social distancing?? quote]

Don’t worry it won’t affect you what is and what isn’t considered social distancing at the present time, what will be, will be...........you keep carting on that you won’t be going until April 2021 at the earliest so perhaps focus on how things will be then and not next week.

Good luck Angel and Richard and all other businesses in GC that cater for a niche clientele in what must be difficult times.

"[quotePerhaps gloryholes are considered adequate social distancing?? quote]

Don’t worry it won’t affect you what is and what isn’t considered social distancing at the present time, what will be, will be...........you keep carting on that you won’t be going until April 2021 at the earliest so perhaps focus on how things will be then and not next week.

Good luck Angel and Richard and all other businesses in GC that cater for a niche clientele in what must be difficult times."

Did I say I was worried? Flattered that you take the time to post (persistently) in response to our posts....some might call it a weak attempt at bullying... but carry on, it's quite amusing.

Good luck Angel and Richard and all other businesses in GC that cater for a niche clientele in what must be difficult times."

I have to agree with you. I'm very relieved that the PDI clubs and bars have survived. Well done to all of you

We can't wait to get back there!!!

Good luck Angel and Richard and all other businesses in GC that cater for a niche clientele in what must be difficult times.

Did I say I was worried? Flattered that you take the time to post (persistently) in response to our posts....some might call it a weak attempt at bullying... but carry on, it's quite amusing.

"

If you are going to bang on with your persistent negative posts about overseas travel then you need to be prepared for the positive responses that will challenge that negativity.

This one of those occasions where we in the UK need to stop looking down our noses at people overseas and realise that they have given us a good lesson in how to handle a crisis. Just because our government made a mess of handling COVID-19 doesn't mean everyone else in Europe is as useless.

Gran Canaria is piloting innovative mechanisms to control COVID-19 like Hi+ etc. Considering shopping centers are already opening up and it's only May, they are clearly way ahead of us in terms of recovery.

If you are going to bang on with your persistent negative posts about overseas travel then you need to be prepared for the positive responses that will challenge that negativity.

This one of those occasions where we in the UK need to stop looking down our noses at people overseas and realise that they have given us a good lesson in how to handle a crisis. Just because our government made a mess of handling COVID-19 doesn't mean everyone else in Europe is as useless.

Gran Canaria is piloting innovative mechanisms to control COVID-19 like Hi+ etc. Considering shopping centers are already opening up and it's only May, they are clearly way ahead of us in terms of recovery. "

and what was negative about my post? Yet you feel empowered to lecture and yet again post more blindly optimistic opinion, to play up to your audience. You persistently cherry pick headlines from articles but chose to ignore the caveats that give a perspective, as to the real likelihood of travel this year. GC can be 100% Covid-19 free(well done GC)but it doesn't mean anyone from the UK will definitely be travelling there, for quite some time, so don't be peddling that lie, whilst calling objective opinion negative.

By *ebsandkevCouple  over a year ago

Crowborough

Well said

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Kisses

Hot Scandal Team"

All the best ..hope to see you in October this year xx

Gran Canaria is piloting innovative mechanisms to control COVID-19 like Hi+ etc. Considering shopping centers are already opening up and it's only May, they are clearly way ahead of us in terms of recovery.

and what was negative about my post? Yet you feel empowered to lecture and yet again post more blindly optimistic opinion, to play up to your audience. You persistently cherry pick headlines from articles but chose to ignore the caveats that give a perspective, as to the real likelihood of travel this year. GC can be 100% Covid-19 free(well done GC)but it doesn't mean anyone from the UK will definitely be travelling there, for quite some time, so don't be peddling that lie, whilst calling objective opinion negative. "

I've never said definitely. Don't put words in my mouth and call me a liar.

An 'objective opinion' is something based on facts. I have challenged you to provide one single fact to back up what you say. I'm still waiting.

Meanwhile my subjective 'peddling of lies' is based on news reports and statements made by decision makers on the ground in GC.

And yes it's just optimism. Because I don't know what will happen in four months time, no one does. Not even you.

Belfast

and what was negative about my post? Yet you feel empowered to lecture and yet again post more blindly optimistic opinion, to play up to your audience. You persistently cherry pick headlines from articles but chose to ignore the caveats that give a perspective, as to the real likelihood of travel this year. GC can be 100% Covid-19 free(well done GC)but it doesn't mean anyone from the UK will definitely be travelling there, for quite some time, so don't be peddling that lie, whilst calling objective opinion negative.

An 'objective opinion' is something based on facts. I have challenged you to provide one single fact to back up what you say. I'm still waiting.

Meanwhile my subjective 'peddling of lies' is based on news reports and statements made by decision makers on the ground in GC.

And yes it's just optimism. Because I don't know what will happen in four months time, no one does. Not even you."

Yes no one knows what will be in four months.. what we all have to understand that our life not stoped becouse of the Covid-19.. it is why there is a hope .. and if people can go they will go on holidays if there will be more problems no one will go nowhere ! That is simple .. it is normal way to have a hope and be positive.. xx

And yes it's just optimism. Because I don't know what will happen in four months time, no one does. Not even you.

Yes no one knows what will be in four months.. what we all have to understand that our life not stoped becouse of the Covid-19.. it is why there is a hope .. and if people can go they will go on holidays if there will be more problems no one will go nowhere ! That is simple .. it is normal way to have a hope and be positive.. xx"

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"

Bullying...ffs, grow up

Just thought I would peddle more lies....

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-05-22/work-to-manufacture-university-of-oxford-coronavirus-vaccine-doses-in-autumn-still-on-track/

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"I would think that people will wait till at least next year to go on holidays in any country had 3 trips planned for this year but going to wait till next year it isnt going anywhere and no point in risking health by travelling "

The flights will be bunged, we'll be on the first available at a reasonable price

You're welcome to stay home though

"Just thought I would peddle more lies....

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-05-22/work-to-manufacture-university-of-oxford-coronavirus-vaccine-doses-in-autumn-still-on-track/

"

In case anyone blindly believes the crap being peddled and doesn't take the time to check out the story behind the headlines....here's a direct quote from the Oxford trials page, accessed via the link posted by yourself on another thread "A significant proportion of vaccines that are tested in clinical trials don’t work. If we are unable to show that the vaccine is protective against the virus, we would review progress, examine alternative approaches, such as using different numbers of doses, and would potentially stop the programme" they also state that to progress trials a number of participants in the control group would actually have to contract Covid-19, to prove efficacy.....to date NONE have. Without this, trials could continue for another 6 months.

Please read the facts, not the attention seeking headlines...

In case anyone blindly believes the crap being peddled and doesn't take the time to check out the story behind the headlines....here's a direct quote from the Oxford trials page, accessed via the link posted by yourself on another thread "A significant proportion of vaccines that are tested in clinical trials don’t work. If we are unable to show that the vaccine is protective against the virus, we would review progress, examine alternative approaches, such as using different numbers of doses, and would potentially stop the programme" they also state that to progress trials a number of participants in the control group would actually have to contract Covid-19, to prove efficacy.....to date NONE have. Without this, trials could continue for another 6 months.

Please read the facts, not the attention seeking headlines..."

Try playing the video clip where the professor says it is possible to have a vaccine by autumn.

By the way the Spanish have said that they will be taking visitors from July....

But pleaee feel free to stay at home till 2023. I'm sure you're the life and soul of the party, and we'll miss you. But we really think you should stay safe.

Belfast

Well this posted forum isnt about fcking covid 19 .. it is about hot scandals reopening dates .. !!!

"Well this posted forum isnt about fcking covid 19 .. it is about hot scandals reopening dates .. !!!"

Well I for one intend to be there

Belfast

I love hot scandals.. but it was too hot last time i been there

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I love hot scandals.. but it was too hot last time i been there "

That's coz you were there!

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 23/05/20 19:27:48]

Belfast

"I love hot scandals.. but it was too hot last time i been there

That's coz you were there! "

Ha ha you made me laugh xx

Try playing the video clip where the professor says it is possible to have a vaccine by autumn.

By the way the Spanish have said that they will be taking visitors from July....

But pleaee feel free to stay at home till 2023. I'm sure you're the life and soul of the party, and we'll miss you. But we really think you should stay safe. "

Again, fake news, check what SPAIN has actually stated and what Gran Canaria has stated.....you just can't bear to tell the full truth, can you? We'll return to GC at a time of our choosing thanks and rest easy, you're most definitely not the type we'd mix with....

the wetlands

Seems pretty clear to me

The prime minister encouraged Spaniards to start planning their vacations, and said that from July, foreign tourism would return to Spain “in safe conditions.” He pointed to the fact that Spain usually receives more than 80 million visitors a year from overseas. “From now, foreign tourists can plan their vacations in our country," he added.

“We will guarantee that tourists will not run any risks and they will not bring us any risks,” he continued. “There will be no opposing forces between health and business. Spanish tourism will now have two hallmarks: environmental sustainability and health safety,” he stated.

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

"Again, fake news, check what SPAIN has actually stated and what Gran Canaria has stated.....you just can't bear to tell the full truth, can you? We'll return to GC at a time of our choosing thanks and rest easy, you're most definitely not the type we'd mix with...."

There is a dedicated Forum for posting things Covid related why not use that as a platform for your sermons, i'm sure you would be warmly welcomed and received.

For me its reached the point where i'm lost in what you are actually trying to say or trying to prove, So how about you show your support for the owners of Hot Scandal Cinema and wish them well and get the thread back on track.

"Again, fake news, check what SPAIN has actually stated and what Gran Canaria has stated.....you just can't bear to tell the full truth, can you? We'll return to GC at a time of our choosing thanks and rest easy, you're most definitely not the type we'd mix with....

There is a dedicated Forum for posting things Covid related why not use that as a platform for your sermons, i'm sure you would be warmly welcomed and received.

For me its reached the point where i'm lost in what you are actually trying to say or trying to prove, So how about you show your support for the owners of Hot Scandal Cinema and wish them well and get the thread back on track."

I wish everyone well, even the snowflakes

If you check back, I actually posted a humourous comment, which you chose to respond to with your usual disdain and it all started from there

the wetlands

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Well good luck to them all out there and happy holidays to you all

"Again, fake news, check what SPAIN has actually stated and what Gran Canaria has stated.....you just can't bear to tell the full truth, can you? We'll return to GC at a time of our choosing thanks and rest easy, you're most definitely not the type we'd mix with....

For me its reached the point where i'm lost in what you are actually trying to say or trying to prove, So how about you show your support for the owners of Hot Scandal Cinema and wish them well and get the thread back on track.

If you check back, I actually posted a humourous comment, which you chose to respond to with your usual disdain and it all started from there "

You are getting boring now...talking over everyone with views. The UK GOVERNMENT is missing a trick not having you on board.

#staysafe

For me its reached the point where i'm lost in what you are actually trying to say or trying to prove, So how about you show your support for the owners of Hot Scandal Cinema and wish them well and get the thread back on track."

Well said. We are hoping to go end of October regardless of whether the clubs are open etc. We want to support our friends and get their our economy going again. We are already booked for 3 weeks in January. Let's all be positive and wish our friends success with the opening of their businesses.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

If you check back, I actually posted a humourous comment, which you chose to respond to with your usual disdain and it all started from there "

Think you will find it's always best to let others judge if your comments are humorous or not, as the case may be or maybe, put a letter 'H' in brackets at the end of each line or lines you deem to be humorous and then everyone will know when to laugh

If you check back, I actually posted a humourous comment, which you chose to respond to with your usual disdain and it all started from there

Think you will find it's always best to let others judge if your comments are humorous or not, as the case may be or maybe, put a letter 'H' in brackets at the end of each line or lines you deem to be humorous and then everyone will know when to laugh "

I find most of you hilarious....H

You are getting boring now...talking over everyone with views. The UK GOVERNMENT is missing a trick not having you on board.

#staysafe "

Awwwww and we were getting on so well......H

But pleaee feel free to stay at home till 2023. I'm sure you're the life and soul of the party, and we'll miss you. But we really think you should stay safe.

Again, fake news, check what SPAIN has actually stated and what Gran Canaria has stated.....you just can't bear to tell the full truth, can you? We'll return to GC at a time of our choosing thanks and rest easy, you're most definitely not the type we'd mix with...."

Things are looking up...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/23/canary-islands-reopen-to-tourists-offering-sun-sea-sand-and-safety

Looking forward to seeing you all there

the wetlands

Again, fake news, check what SPAIN has actually stated and what Gran Canaria has stated.....you just can't bear to tell the full truth, can you? We'll return to GC at a time of our choosing thanks and rest easy, you're most definitely not the type we'd mix with....

Things are looking up...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/23/canary-islands-reopen-to-tourists-offering-sun-sea-sand-and-safety

Looking forward to seeing you all there

"

Very true, dispite the fact it's false news it's true lol

Heading over late August love the cinema have had great fun there will be looking forward to some fun then great to see it will be back open

"Heading over late August love the cinema have had great fun there will be looking forward to some fun then great to see it will be back open "

"I would think that people will wait till at least next year to go on holidays in any country had 3 trips planned for this year but going to wait till next year it isnt going anywhere and no point in risking health by travelling "

You would think wrong... we are off for a month in spain in august and Gran Can in november.

By *omeback Bar Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria

Dear friends and guests,

due to various rules, we had not been able to open the cinema continuously in the past few weeks, but from today, July 13th, we are looking forward to your visit again during the regular opening times.

Hope to see you soon...

Kisses

Hot Scandal Team

the wetlands

due to various rules, we had not been able to open the cinema continuously in the past few weeks, but from today, July 13th, we are looking forward to your visit again during the regular opening times.

Hope to see you soon...

Kisses

Hot Scandal Team"

What are the rules about distancing ?

» Add a new message to this topic