jet2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eter lewis OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

anyone had flight cancelled today by jet2 going to spain

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We had our July flight cancelled weeks ago and received a refund quite quickly.

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

i see now jet 2 have no flexibility tickets, so they dont have to give a voucher or refund if cancelled

By *edyarisCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough or Ullswater

"anyone had flight cancelled today by jet2 going to spain"

Yes we've just had our holiday cancelled. Apparently they are running a reduced number of flights so they're no longer flying on Mondays from Leeds. We do have the option of rebooking so might have to see what's available.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Our flight time has been changed today

By *anda2018Couple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Yes, ours cancelled for mid August. No offer to rebook, just straight cancelled. Won't use them again.

By *ustHMan  over a year ago

Morley / Vera Playa

Had my flights for August and October cancelled yesterday

Was booked to fly from Leeds to Murcia but Jet2 are not going to be doing that route for the foreseeable future, suspect it's related to their announcement to get rid of a large number of pilots... So will need to look at alternatives yet again...

By *edyarisCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough or Ullswater

Looks like they are only flying from Leeds on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

Not at all sure why some people big up Jet2 and diss Ryanair. We've had some abysmal experiences with Jet2 bookings and not yet actually flown with them due to late cancellations, date changes and dramatic fare increases, so will finally return to Edinburgh on the trusted, blue coloured, O'Leary bus.

By *icple4u2Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Had our holiday cancelled by jet2, the email gives us a link to either rebook or get a voucher but no offer of a cash refund. No surprises that we haven't been able to contact them by phone and their live chat facility has been disabled. Going to see what the bank say about a charge back.

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

hi can you let me know what the bank says about the bank charged with jet 2, thanks martin, ps as i may have to go that way ,

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Had our holiday cancelled by jet2, the email gives us a link to either rebook or get a voucher but no offer of a cash refund. No surprises that we haven't been able to contact them by phone and their live chat facility has been disabled. Going to see what the bank say about a charge back. "

Leave it as when the flight date approaches they will have to refund you if they don't provide the service you paid for. We've had two full refunds from them up to now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had notice of a refund about two weeks ago, but no refund yet. Is anyome else still waiting?

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Received email of flight time change then when checking my booking it’s not stating flight times and apologies for cancellation..... not sure if holiday cancelled or it’s just a change to flight times

Alicante 1st August

Hope everyone gets sorted in one way or another xx

Stay safe x

By *icple4u2Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Just had an email from jet2 saying they'll give us a full refund within the next 28 days so we'll see what happens.

By *aturisttwoCouple  over a year ago

dumfries

"Just had an email from jet2 saying they'll give us a full refund within the next 28 days so we'll see what happens. "

we had flights in March and May to Fuerteventura cancelled....Refunded no problem within 28 days of the dates....Would certainly have no hesitation in booking with them again..Indeed looking at September for Fuerte again..

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

It was about 10 days in total for my refund.

Got the cancellation text and email from jet2 then a phone call about a week later and the money back in my account 2 days after that.

» Add a new message to this topic