FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Any one in Maspalomas at the moment? How is rools about distancing.

Any one in Maspalomas at the moment? How is rools about distancing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aloma69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ipswich

How is there rools in hotels at the moment?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"How is there rools in hotels at the moment?"

If you mean social distancing , I understand it is still the same.

By *aloma69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ipswich

I understand distancing is everywhere. But I mean in resorts and in swinger clubs.

chelmsford

"I understand distancing is everywhere. But I mean in resorts and in swinger clubs."

Nothing has changed at the moment, 2m distancing or 1.5 m with a mask. Clubs aren't open as yet, but locals say things are changing all the time, so hopefully will be open soon.

By *ann SummersMan  over a year ago

Dartford

Here at mo.

Face masks only need to be worn when walking around the restaurant. Other than that not a great deal has changed.

It’s a lot quieter out here than normal but taking it each day for what it is!

By *magine gcCouple  over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

"I understand distancing is everywhere. But I mean in resorts and in swinger clubs.

Nothing has changed at the moment, 2m distancing or 1.5 m with a mask. Clubs aren't open as yet, but locals say things are changing all the time, so hopefully will be open soon."

no it's social distancing is 1,5 meter, you can walk without a mask only in supermarkets and places that are really busy you need the mask, in every bar you can site without mask. clubs and resort are still closed at the minute

By *wingerstenerifeCouple  over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

You don't have to wear a face mask all the time. Put it around your arm if necessary.

Only obligated to wear when going into shop, supermarkets, public transport, taxi, inside centre commercial, everywhere inside where you can not have the 1,5 meters social distance.

You do not have to wear it on the beach or outside walking!!!

It's safe in the Canary Islands

chelmsford

"I understand distancing is everywhere. But I mean in resorts and in swinger clubs.

Nothing has changed at the moment, 2m distancing or 1.5 m with a mask. Clubs aren't open as yet, but locals say things are changing all the time, so hopefully will be open soon.

no it's social distancing is 1,5 meter, you can walk without a mask only in supermarkets and places that are really busy you need the mask, in every bar you can site without mask. clubs and resort are still closed at the minute "

Thank you

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

no it's social distancing is 1,5 meter, you can walk without a mask only in supermarkets and places that are really busy you need the mask, in every bar you can site without mask. clubs and resort are still closed at the minute "

So can we drink inside pubs ?

Here we can not unless we have a meal.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/07/20 19:19:32]

no it's social distancing is 1,5 meter, you can walk without a mask only in supermarkets and places that are really busy you need the mask, in every bar you can site without mask. clubs and resort are still closed at the minute

Here we can not unless we have a meal."

Yes, you can drink in bars and not have a meal

By *lassy_coup1eCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Thought the same!

By *annottsMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

What a condescending, patronising and rude comment. The poster could be dyslexic for all you know. Your post tells everyone who reads it everything they need to know about the kind of person you are. If you can’t say something nice don’t say anything at all! And yes, I do see the irony and contradiction!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I have removed posts, please keep it civil. An inappropriate comment and those that included it in their replies.

many thanks

the wetlands

Here we can not unless we have a meal.

Yes, you can drink in bars and not have a meal "

Thanks

No problems. Anything you want to ask feel free

By *ustyandbigCouple  over a year ago

leicester

When will the resort open for tourists ...we looking to get there September . Normally gone July so will be a big change to us. What differences will we see?

chelmsford

"When will the resort open for tourists ...we looking to get there September . Normally gone July so will be a big change to us. What differences will we see? "

I think it is open for tourists none of us know what differences we will see in September, but generally it is busier with swingers

By *ustonce1Man  over a year ago

Leicester

HOW UNUSUAL SAMISS COMMENTS AGAIN!!!!!

chelmsford

"HOW UNUSUAL SAMISS COMMENTS AGAIN!!!!!"

Isn't that allowed?...

"HOW UNUSUAL SAMISS COMMENTS AGAIN!!!!!"

At least she replies with relevant comments!

chelmsford

"HOW UNUSUAL SAMISS COMMENTS AGAIN!!!!!

At least she replies with relevant comments! "

By *forfuntimesCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We are here in PDI at the moment...

Many hotels still closed with some opening September onwards... more bars and restaurants opening almost daily, but visitor numbers obviously still very low compared to normal.

But everything changing week by week at the moment, we are very glad to be here - weather is fantastic, enough bars and restaurants open so no worries....

chelmsford

"We are here in PDI at the moment...

Many hotels still closed with some opening September onwards... more bars and restaurants opening almost daily, but visitor numbers obviously still very low compared to normal.

But everything changing week by week at the moment, we are very glad to be here - weather is fantastic, enough bars and restaurants open so no worries...."

Thanks for the update! Have a great holiday

the wetlands

But everything changing week by week at the moment, we are very glad to be here - weather is fantastic, enough bars and restaurants open so no worries...."

Are the beach kiosks open ?

By *forfuntimesCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

But everything changing week by week at the moment, we are very glad to be here - weather is fantastic, enough bars and restaurants open so no worries....

Are the beach kiosks open ?"

Not at the moment and no sun beds out either on PDI beach...

the wetlands

Are the beach kiosks open ?

Not at the moment and no sun beds out either on PDI beach..."

Thanks

Don't mind the sunbeds but it's nice to stop for a pint when we go for our daily walks

» Add a new message to this topic