FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > End off year holiday

End off year holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eff.. OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

Considering booking somewhere for the end of 2020, either Amsterdam or I have been considering PDI (as I have never been), any recommendations or experiences greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Considering booking somewhere for the end of 2020, either Amsterdam or I have been considering PDI (as I have never been), any recommendations or experiences greatly appreciated "

According to the experts here there will be a second wave and the world will be closed for winter

belfast

"Considering booking somewhere for the end of 2020, either Amsterdam or I have been considering PDI (as I have never been), any recommendations or experiences greatly appreciated

According to the experts here there will be a second wave and the world will be closed for winter "

I really hope your wrong I need a holiday too somewhere!

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Considering booking somewhere for the end of 2020, either Amsterdam or I have been considering PDI (as I have never been), any recommendations or experiences greatly appreciated

According to the experts here there will be a second wave and the world will be closed for winter

I really hope your wrong I need a holiday too somewhere! "

I really hope they're wrong too

belfast

I really hope your wrong I need a holiday too somewhere!

I really hope they're wrong too "

I apologise not trying to blame you for any off this madness lmao

» Add a new message to this topic