FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Quarantine

Quarantine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utdoorguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Shifnal & Spain

14 day quarantine will be introduced to people returning from Spain as of midnight Saturday (Sunday) morning. It includes mainland Spain, the Canary Islands & the Balearics.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ymjesters83Couple  over a year ago

midlands

"14 day quarantine will be introduced to people returning from Spain as of midnight Saturday (Sunday) morning. It includes mainland Spain, the Canary Islands & the Balearics. "

Totally gutted praying it be lifted by end of October

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

will people obey they should be put in buildings where they can be locked in

By *k2nkCouple  over a year ago

livingston

We have these, they are called prisons

By *wingerstenerifeCouple  over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

"14 day quarantine will be introduced to people returning from Spain as of midnight Saturday (Sunday) morning. It includes mainland Spain, the Canary Islands & the Balearics. "

Don't talk nonsense,

From 26 July, the FCO advises against all non-essential travel to mainland Spain based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks. Only the Canary Islands (Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma, La Gomera, El Hierro and La Graciosa) and Balearic Islands (Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza, and Formentera) are exempt from the FCO advice against all non-essential international travel.

SO NOT IF YOU COME FROM CANARY ISLANDS!!!!!!

By *ennyPaulPooleCouple  over a year ago

Poole

It's not the non essential travel part that's the concern with the Canaries it's the fact at the bottom of the fco announcement it states that the islands all have to quarantine along with the mainland when returning to the uk.so they ain't advising not to go to Gran can say. but you will have to quarantine

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"14 day quarantine will be introduced to people returning from Spain as of midnight Saturday (Sunday) morning. It includes mainland Spain, the Canary Islands & the Balearics.

Don't talk nonsense,

From 26 July, the FCO advises against all non-essential travel to mainland Spain based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks. Only the Canary Islands (Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma, La Gomera, El Hierro and La Graciosa) and Balearic Islands (Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza, and Formentera) are exempt from the FCO advice against all non-essential international travel.

SO NOT IF YOU COME FROM CANARY ISLANDS!!!!!!"

There no point quoting part of an article and accusing people of talking nonsense.

Maybe you lost concentration before you got to the end ?

By *ustHMan  over a year ago

Morley / Vera Playa

"will people obey they should be put in buildings where they can be locked in"
some people will obey, myself for one. Feel free to lock me up in a prison if that's what it takes, but I'm happy to stay away from the great unwashed for a few weeks...

By *idsguy4funMan  over a year ago

Bewdley

I can help here, I’m in Spain now for professional reasons.

FCO states that if you are already in Spain and the islands you are free to stay and there is no emergency or panic to return, however when you do you are required to quarantine.

Also that travel to mainland is not advised which basically means for mainland your insurance is not valid, but for the islands it is ok but you still have to quarantine for 2 weeks on return

Basically if you are in or planning to travel to Spain / Balearic/ Canary then on return you have to stay home for 2 weeks!

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 26/07/20 02:48:29]

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

Maybe now people realise this virus not gone away

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Simples

By *wingerstenerifeCouple  over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

"14 day quarantine will be introduced to people returning from Spain as of midnight Saturday (Sunday) morning. It includes mainland Spain, the Canary Islands & the Balearics.

Don't talk nonsense,

SO NOT IF YOU COME FROM CANARY ISLANDS!!!!!!

There no point quoting part of an article and accusing people of talking nonsense.

Maybe you lost concentration before you got to the end ?"

I apologise, I was to happy the island not included.....not getting the whole message.

I'm getting frustrated as we need people to come back to the island, they want to come back and every time there's something new.....

Pffff I want things to go back to normal again and see all my English friends again in our club

» Add a new message to this topic