FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Undecided on where to try and Holiday in Sept?

Undecided on where to try and Holiday in Sept?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exysinners OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in the South West

Were holding out on booking somewhere for the first two weeks in September with everything going on, but we soooo want to get in the Sun. Undecided though as to where would be best to go. Decisions, Decisions.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple  over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

We've given up on the idea of holidaying abroad as first stop on our trip was Barcelona!! on 9th September then across to Cap D'age for the first time. Gutted!!

Staycation for us now - north Wales then across to Chester area. Definitely won't be the same but at least it gets us away from home and a change of scenery.

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

We’re currently in Greece, I’d say your best option if you want a holiday abroad...for now anyway, things may change! x

By *icky and MandyCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

We have booked Lanzarote in January as hopefully the current situation will be under more control

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I recommend Turkey

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"We’re currently in Greece, I’d say your best option if you want a holiday abroad...for now anyway, things may change! x"

Greece and it's islands would be a good choice. They have been very strict in controlling the virus

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Croatia is very safe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got Jet2 booked for Portugal on 29th Aug, so far they’ve cancelled flights up to and including 16th Aug. I really hope they cancel mine then at least I get my money back. Don’t really want to go to an empty resort with nothing open

By *exysinners OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in the South West

I see a few of you are mentioning Greece, a place we've not been to date.

Can anyone recommend where to go in Greece we're it would be busy enough to make friends and have a good laugh, nice beaches, good nightlife and close to amenities etc..... but not mobbed with immature lunatics. LOL

Many thanks in advance. xxx

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

"I see a few of you are mentioning Greece, a place we've not been to date.

Can anyone recommend where to go in Greece we're it would be busy enough to make friends and have a good laugh, nice beaches, good nightlife and close to amenities etc..... but not mobbed with immature lunatics. LOL

Many thanks in advance. xxx "

Hi guys, in this current climate I’ll be surprised if anywhere in mobbed, it’s so quiet here at the mo!

If you want somewhere livelier you’d be best going to one of the bigger islands, Crete, Corfu, Zante, Rhodes (which is lovely). Skiathos is also a fave of ours

Mrs H x

By *urpees_and_wineCouple  over a year ago

Hove

Off to turkey on sunday

Appears safe. Will be hot and hopefully lovely.

Fethiye for us

» Add a new message to this topic