FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > So who's in Vera Playa this week?

So who's in Vera Playa this week?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azman OP   Man  over a year ago

Vera Playa

Sitting at the pirate bar today and the vast majority are spanish so clearly not too many intl visitors. Would be great to chat with some English speakers so who's around? I'll be the quiet lad reading his kindle at the pirate bar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Just seen an article stating that Covid is bad in Mojaca..32 waiters have been diagnosed with it. Hope vera survives without restrictions. Stay safe people

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Sitting at the pirate bar today and the vast majority are spanish so clearly not too many intl visitors. Would be great to chat with some English speakers so who's around? I'll be the quiet lad reading his kindle at the pirate bar "

August is always very busy with Spanish as it’s their main holiday, they all travel from their inland homes to their holiday homes on the coast.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Just seen an article stating that Covid is bad in Mojaca..32 waiters have been diagnosed with it. Hope vera survives without restrictions. Stay safe people"

Oh heck that doesn’t sound good, if Mojacar is hit you can guarantee Vera will be and surrounding coastal towns, people normally do the stretch of Mojacar to Vera whilst holidaying.

By *ustHMan  over a year ago

Morley / Vera Playa

Yeah and they were doing really well up until this point, but suppose it's inevitable once people flock to their holiday homes from the main cities - that's bound to result in someone bringing the virus with them. Fingers crossed they contain it quickly before it spreads everywhere in the region

Vera Playa

Seems all the staff were in shared accommodation. The venues are closed now. Looks like we may have to sign in to bars etc shortly.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

So bojo was right then

By *exy Warwickshire CoupleCouple  over a year ago

London

"Sitting at the pirate bar today and the vast majority are spanish so clearly not too many intl visitors. Would be great to chat with some English speakers so who's around? I'll be the quiet lad reading his kindle at the pirate bar

August is always very busy with Spanish as it’s their main holiday, they all travel from their inland homes to their holiday homes on the coast. "

Yes, really packed here at the moment with Spanish. It'll be much better when they all go home

Vera Playa

Sadly, I'll be home also ??

Vera Playa

I should add, no problem with lots of Spanish for obvious reasons, just commenting far fewer English speakers currently. My Spanish is not yet up to conversational level

» Add a new message to this topic