FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Lanzarote advice wanted please

Lanzarote advice wanted please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ove bunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Hi guys

Heading to lanzarote tomorrow for ten days.

any advice for outside fun ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

Which hotel r u at?

By *ove bunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

We will be In puerto calero but we’re renting a car

By *anaryxMan  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Hi

i will be in Lanzarote at Puerto del Carmen for a few days on Monday

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hate say this but there is not a great deal going on throughout the island. You will be better looking for who’s near on your phone for a meet. Charco del Palo the naturist village has been very quiet hardly a soul around.

We live here, virtually nothing here at the moment I'm afraid. Just keep an eye on who's near and try that is probably best at the moment

I live in lanzarote too, It has been very tough! Never seen summer like this. Hopefully 2021 ll bring some fun back

"We live here, virtually nothing here at the moment I'm afraid. Just keep an eye on who's near and try that is probably best at the moment "
I’m keeping my eye on you two

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Heading out for a few days shortly and hoping to find time for a visit to the old town in PDC, does anyone know if the restaurants down there are still open?

Thanks xx

A few restaurants are open but not all that many

By *alibra57Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Still hoping to get there in late November but i really dont think it will happen

Is it full of migrants?

"A few restaurants are open but not all that many "

Thanks for the info we are only looking at one night so that will be fine xx

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hoping all is ok for beginning of november, be staying in matagorda providing the hotel is still open for a week

We are in Lanzarote right now and we did a tour of the island. Well to say it’s quiet is an understatement. We stopped off at Charco Del Palo to who or what was about, zero not even a flash of skin. Costa Teguise was like a ghost town with very few people walking around. Puerto del Carmen we drove from Matagorda ( airport end) to the old town and very surprising there were many shops and bars open. The shops to be fair were mainly the rubbish shops selling all the crap hats etc. The one thing missing was people, again hardly anyone around. Very sad.

Cheshire

Ive found costa teguise to be a bit on the quiet side around this time of year anyway. I might email the hotel to see if they will be staying open otherwise it might be worth looking for another destination. Love lanzarote though

By *hakyXXXMan  over a year ago

Lanzarote

Hi live in lanzarote and its very quiet at the moment ive been here myself for a year and would like to meet other swingers in the area if anyone from lanzarote sees this please get in touch cheers

By *unnyTailsCouple  over a year ago

Leeds / London

Looking to be in Lanzarote next month (November) for some sun, sea and .... we can’t wait xxx

Cheshire

"Looking to be in Lanzarote next month (November) for some sun, sea and .... we can’t wait xxx"

Hoping to be there too from 7th nov for 10days. Just found out the hotel i was staying in has been closed since june but the travel agent didnt tell me. Waiting to see what options i have....new hotel or refund

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

"Looking to be in Lanzarote next month (November) for some sun, sea and .... we can’t wait xxx

Hoping to be there too from 7th nov for 10days. Just found out the hotel i was staying in has been closed since june but the travel agent didnt tell me. Waiting to see what options i have....new hotel or refund"

Not sure where you were staying but my sister lives in Costa tecumseh and says very little open and works in del Carmen which is better but nothing like normal, at this time I am not sure its worth the quarantine

By *tevew9Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

"Looking to be in Lanzarote next month (November) for some sun, sea and .... we can’t wait xxx"

I'm sure that you will get some.... whilst you are here, but as everyone else has said it's horribly quiet now , with very few holiday makers. So you may have to rely on residents like me to help you with the 3rd S.

If you are interested in meeting up when you are here, or just want some general info message me.

Just arrived, drove through PDC abd had lunch at Calero, quite eerie and somber seeing it so quiet, but on the plus side it feels incredibly safe compared to the Lake District ... and little warmer

Cheshire

Still waiting at they dont know what hotels are open in matagorda area as yet. Ill give them til end of next week

Leeds / London

"Just arrived, drove through PDC abd had lunch at Calero, quite eerie and somber seeing it so quiet, but on the plus side it feels incredibly safe compared to the Lake District ... and little warmer "

Can’t wait under 3 weeks till we arrive xx

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Is the canary islands on the green list

Cheshire

Ive managed to transfer to rhodes now for this year. Just cant afford to self isolate for 2weeks when i return back in the uk

By *alibra57Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Cancelled November changed flights to May but hopefully be there i Feb/March

"Just arrived, drove through PDC abd had lunch at Calero, quite eerie and somber seeing it so quiet, but on the plus side it feels incredibly safe compared to the Lake District ... and little warmer

Can’t wait under 3 weeks till we arrive xx"

Sure you will have an amazing time with awesome people and very nice views

Just returned from Lanza and although we spent most of our time in a private villa our experience from short trips out, airport transitions and hire car arrangements, we can only say it was the best and safest decision we made and felt very comfortable throughout. As for outside fun the options are endless given the remoteness and reduced population (it is very quiet), but don’t forget your mask

Cheshire

And then self isolate for 2weeks. I cant afford to do that, hence im going to rhodes now

By *ealMILFCouple  over a year ago

preston

We cancelled but have now rebooked arrive 9th November PDC for 14 nights x

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Is the virus verybad atm in Manchester. And have you got to take a test before you go

Leeds / London

Travel ban lifted ... everyone pile into Lanzarote it’s going to be FAB FUN IN THE SUN

By *ig John 46Man  over a year ago

Matlock

Just seen it we’re thinking of Xmas now but where ?

Costa Teguise or PDC ?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"We cancelled but have now rebooked arrive 9th November PDC for 14 nights x"

Can you travel outside your area, in tier 3?

By *j60Man  over a year ago

Wetherby /Scarborough/leeds

Booked go pdc Tuesday bring out the girls who won't fun or ladys

By *he_Horse1Man  over a year ago

Leeds LS28

Going on 7th November and staying in Playa Blanca, anyone know what it’s like currently?

By *ondonbwcMan  over a year ago

London

Already in Corfu but planning on coming to one of the Canary Islands any recommend places? Was going to Athens but thinking of scrapping that idea now, let me know if anyone is around from the 29th untill mid nov x

By *UN-ALMan  over a year ago

Near Fenwick

Just booked Playa Blanca to go out 27th Dec for 10 days hope things are more settled. Single so looking for some fun ??.

Thinking of Lanza for 2 weeks mid Dec. Any advice on the All Inclusive resorts versus booking a self catering Villa? Will be first time.

"Thinking of Lanza for 2 weeks mid Dec. Any advice on the All Inclusive resorts versus booking a self catering Villa? Will be first time."

We live in lanzarote and would definitely recommend self catering, the bars and restaurants are desperate for customers, plenty of great restaurants for all tastes and budgets.

"Thinking of Lanza for 2 weeks mid Dec. Any advice on the All Inclusive resorts versus booking a self catering Villa? Will be first time.

We live in lanzarote and would definitely recommend self catering, the bars and restaurants are desperate for customers, plenty of great restaurants for all tastes and budgets. "

Thank you so much! That makes so much sense and glad to hear things are open. And I would prefer to support local small business too!

By *arcolemMan  over a year ago

Killarney

I am going to Puerto del Carmen from 31st October for a week. I dont mind it being quiet. Happy to support local businesses and some fun if available.

By *tterlysluterlyCouple  over a year ago

northampton

[Removed by poster at 27/10/20 17:50:51]

By *tterlysluterlyCouple  over a year ago

northampton

We have just booked into the H10 Rubicon Palace at Playa Blanca Lanzarote from the 19th November for a week thanks to the UK relaxing the quarantine restrictions. This will be our first time in Lanzarote, any advice on where to find hookups etc? My wife likes to meet guys in bars when away

By *tevew9Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

"We have just booked into the H10 Rubicon Palace at Playa Blanca Lanzarote from the 19th November for a week thanks to the UK relaxing the quarantine restrictions. This will be our first time in Lanzarote, any advice on where to find hookups etc? My wife likes to meet guys in bars when away"

There is nowhere specific to meet. Just use the who's near feature and arrange to meet at one of the bars in town.

By *rednwilma1Couple  over a year ago

york

"We have just booked into the H10 Rubicon Palace at Playa Blanca Lanzarote from the 19th November for a week thanks to the UK relaxing the quarantine restrictions. This will be our first time in Lanzarote, any advice on where to find hookups etc? My wife likes to meet guys in bars when away"

Sounds like a great way to spread a virus !!!

By *umgalMan  over a year ago

glasvow

[Removed by poster at 29/10/20 10:07:53]

glasvow

My husband and I will be there for the month of December, staying in Charco del Palo.

Looking forward to some sun and fun.

Will anyone be around

in PDC beginning of Feb , anyone else their x

If you need any information about Charco del Palo naturist village, we have found a great source for this, its a monthly newsletter from someone who lives in the village and gives up to date info about whats open, whats not, within the village and nearby. Hope they wont mind, its charco-del-palo-news@pm.me

glasvow

"If you need any information about Charco del Palo naturist village, we have found a great source for this, its a monthly newsletter from someone who lives in the village and gives up to date info about whats open, whats not, within the village and nearby. Hope they wont mind, its charco-del-palo-news@pm.me"

Thank you.

By *omeoandRebeccaCouple  over a year ago

Funky Town

PDC 1st week in March everything crossed for a week in the sun

» Add a new message to this topic