FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran canaria december

Gran canaria december

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *piderman dd OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin roscommon Galway Belfast

Any advise to stay in gran canarias on december good swingers hotel whit nude area and meet nice couples for single male thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exytwoofusCouple  over a year ago

Swadlincote

we are hoping to visit venus star from 3-8 december

By *oni and lingamCouple  over a year ago

HULL

16dec to 30 staying at the caserio xx

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

single gen guy in pdi 5th -12th, looking for fun with singles and cpl, m,f,cpls , xx

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Any advise to stay in gran canarias on december good swingers hotel whit nude area and meet nice couples for single male thanks"

The swingers accommodation do not accept single guys. You could look at Abora Caterina, which is popular with swingers and has a nude sunbathing area. It is near the beach and the Cita centre, where the meeting bars and clubs are

Hi thanks for advice wich its more popular abora catarina or gold thanks

chelmsford

"Hi thanks for advice wich its more popular abora catarina or gold thanks"

They are both popular no nude bathing at Gold and I think it is only self catering, whereas Abora is all inclusive. So depends what suits you

Ok im so im will go for abora caterina how far all thes nr4 and nr6 kiosk from hotel im first time visiting to gran canaria so im looking for good memories thanks

chelmsford

"Ok im so im will go for abora caterina how far all thes nr4 and nr6 kiosk from hotel im first time visiting to gran canaria so im looking for good memories thanks "

I'm not sure of the route but you can walk onto the beach near riu palace, there are some walkways. I guess it's maybe 15/20 minutes. Hopefully someone will come on and help you with that

By *rowneyes382434ukCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Like samis said you turn right out of Catarina through the main arch of the Rui palace to the dunes onto the dunes follow the path to the right and will take you to hut 4 but not sure what's there anymore as they took the old huts away hope this helps

chelmsford

"Like samis said you turn right out of Catarina through the main arch of the Rui palace to the dunes onto the dunes follow the path to the right and will take you to hut 4 but not sure what's there anymore as they took the old huts away hope this helps"

Thanks for clarifying that

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Like samis said you turn right out of Catarina through the main arch of the Rui palace to the dunes onto the dunes follow the path to the right and will take you to hut 4 but not sure what's there anymore as they took the old huts away hope this helps"

The marked paths changed late last year but there's a signpost. It's the left one for K4 the middle for Maspalomas and the right goes up by the golf course if I recall correctly.

chelmsford

"Like samis said you turn right out of Catarina through the main arch of the Rui palace to the dunes onto the dunes follow the path to the right and will take you to hut 4 but not sure what's there anymore as they took the old huts away hope this helps

The marked paths changed late last year but there's a signpost. It's the left one for K4 the middle for Maspalomas and the right goes up by the golf course if I recall correctly."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is it worth staying at Abora Caterina as a single guy or getting my own Airbnb which will have my own space etc.

By *idsTomMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Flying out on the 10th December for 1 week staying at Bull Hotel Eugenia Victoria & Spa

By *ristolSteve911Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I would recommend Apartmentos Dolores, Playa de Ingles, reasonable price, nice rooms, right in the middle from Cita and Yumbo, two minutes to the beach. Naturists sun terrace on the roof.

I have been here since 16th October until 18th Dec thoroughly enjoying my stay.

By *idsTomMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Arriving Thursday 10th December and staying at the Bull Eugenia Victoria

Swingers club in Amadores Gran Canaria?

Are any of the clubs open , patricia’s etc , as we were in gc in February and had amazing time , however I don’t trust the websites of the clubs ?

chelmsford

"Are any of the clubs open , patricia’s etc , as we were in gc in February and had amazing time , however I don’t trust the websites of the clubs ? "

Fun4All is definitely open, according to a resident couple out there

Hii

Anyone booked to go or are actually in Gran Canaria now? We want to book for Xmas so if anyone can give us information on COVID test , flights and what it’s actually like out there at the moment we would much appreciate it . Xx

» Add a new message to this topic