FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Money or currency cards - GC

Money or currency cards - GC

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i winkers OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

So in Gran Canaria is it better for us to load up a currency card as over here some places don’t want to deal with cash and wasn’t sure if it was the same in Gran Canaria?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"So in Gran Canaria is it better for us to load up a currency card as over here some places don’t want to deal with cash and wasn’t sure if it was the same in Gran Canaria?

"

I can't think of anywhere that didn't take google pay even for very small purchases we really only use cash for taxis and some clubs.

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

"So in Gran Canaria is it better for us to load up a currency card as over here some places don’t want to deal with cash and wasn’t sure if it was the same in Gran Canaria?

"

Friends of ours have just returned home and we asked them the very same question, the reply being that cash is king, with most asking to be paid that way. We arrive tomorrow......will PM you if any different

xx

By *i winkers OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Friends of ours have just returned home and we asked them the very same question, the reply being that cash is king, with most asking to be paid that way. We arrive tomorrow......will PM you if any different

xx

"

Please do be great to here from you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cash, only on the buses do you need card

» Add a new message to this topic