FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Single Fem going to PDI

Single Fem going to PDI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uxom_Maria OP   Woman  over a year ago

Blackburn

Hi, i'm interested in going to PDI on my own for a naughty week or two of fun. Can anyone give me any tips as never been on holiday by myself looking for fun. Maybe nice to going with another couple or bi female.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you thinking of going

By *uxom_Maria OP   Woman  over a year ago

Blackburn

I'm not sure of a date, looking for suggestions of when's best to go, where to stay and maybe if someone wants to go as a ff or mff

From my past experience of traveling

Carie and use sun protector

I been traveling by my self yes it could be a bolt boring if your in a boring location

I am currently looking for same thing

By *eedmyholesTV/TS  over a year ago

Barnsley

Stay as near to yumbo centre as possible as there's lots of bars and shops and ex pat locals frequent the bars there's always folk to get chatting with.

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

We booked to go gran canaria 10th March to 17th if the flights are going, as the flights have been took off sale if we don't go in March probably go April may

Jo x

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Hi, i'm interested in going to PDI on my own for a naughty week or two of fun. Can anyone give me any tips as never been on holiday by myself looking for fun. Maybe nice to going with another couple or bi female."

Maybe having a visible profile would help

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

"Hi, i'm interested in going to PDI on my own for a naughty week or two of fun. Can anyone give me any tips as never been on holiday by myself looking for fun. Maybe nice to going with another couple or bi female.

Maybe having a visible profile would help"

You can see her profile

We are booked for October. It who knows what's gonna happen

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

Not sure we are really helping Buxom Maria very much here guys – so I am going to directly address her questions.

October is the best time to go – 30+ degrees and by then the negative affects of Covid should have started to recede.

First thing to remember is that as a single, sexy bisexual woman you are top of the list . You are a Unicorn – so named because they are so rare that people don’t believe they really exist!

Gran Canaria is a uniquely friendly place, which is why so many different groups all go there and get on so well – Gays, Swingers, Families, Young Party Animals, Hen Parties, Scary Germans – a brilliant mix which you will effortlessly fit into.

A female friend of mine did the same as you and I will pass on her advice.

Initially hang out in the Yumbo Centre – lots of lovely gay men who will take you under their wing. All the cocktail bars on the ground floor are v welcoming for single women, you won’t feel uncomfortable and you will always get chatting to someone!

On the Maspalomas beach again hang out in the Gay area. Lots of single women do and it is great fun – a day long party!

You can then wander down to the Swingers area (100 yards away) if you want to dip your toes into more exciting encounters.

The most friendly swinging clubs are in the Cita Centre;  you will get in for free. Go to the Comeback Bar or Imagine Bar in the Cita Centre around 10pm and you will very easily meet some nice couples and bi women who will go to the clubs with you.

Finally – there are lots of people from this website going to GC in October. Why not get in touch with them and arrange to meet when you are all over there?

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic