FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Playa Vera

Playa Vera

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ureNotso OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

What’s the swinging scene like in Vera costa Blanca , looking to move over in couple of years and looking for a reasonably priced coastal resort

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

My experience at Vera, is limited, but there seems to be an active scene .. there’s a club in Vera and enough online contact... don’t know if you’ve been b4, but I could think of worse places to move too

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Firstly Vera isn't part of the Costa Blanca. It is on the Costa Almeria and a good distance from the closest point of the Costa Blanca.

Because of its long naturist beach it does tend to attract a few swingers but it is very low key. There is one swinger club (Templum) but to the best of our knowledge only opens at weekends.

The place does get quite busy in the summer months but out of season it can be a bit of a ghost town. We would advise that you visit the place a few times, and at different times of the year, before you decide to settle there.

Alternatively you could look further up the coast on the Costa Blanca itself. The Torrevieja/Orihuela Costa area has much more going on in the winter months and has good naturist beaches close by.

Also Alicante city (5 swinger clubs before Covid) is under an hour away and Besos club (the only English owned club in Spain) is at Guardamar only 10-20 minutes drive depending on your exact location.

Property prices are still very reasonable in the area. Two bedroom apartments can still be bought for around 70,000€ and 100k would get you a decent townhouse.

By *ureNotso OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Ideally be between Torrevieja and Mojacor but as not been to area having difficulty narrowing it down

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Ideally be between Torrevieja and Mojacor but as not been to area having difficulty narrowing it down "

You really need to spend some time exploring the area and, as I said above, at different times of the year. That bustling resort in July can look an awful lot different in January.

Of course it also depends on what you actually want. Some want out of the way peace and quiet, others want a bit of night life and a few bars.

We prefer the latter and although it goes much quieter in the winter we find that the Torrevieja area still has enough going on throughout the year.

The Mar Menor resorts and on down to Mojacar goes ultra quiet. I remember a few years ago driving to Playa Vera to meet someone in late November. On the bar street behind the hotel (which was closed) we saw more cats than people.

We have had a house in the Torrevieja area for over 20 years so if you need any more detailed help feel free to PM us.

By *azmanMan  over a year ago

Vera Playa

The club is up for sale at the moment so who k ows if it will ever open again. Definitely some action going on but current very very quiet as you can imagine

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"Ideally be between Torrevieja and Mojacor but as not been to area having difficulty narrowing it down "

You would be a welcome addition to the Costa Blanca swing scene which is very active during normal times, including many nationalities coming and going to their holiday homes.

We have known “_otlovefun42” a long time and can certainly vouch for their information.

By *ensualmassagemanMan  over a year ago

Ciudad Quesada/Rojales costa blanca spain

"What’s the swinging scene like in Vera costa Blanca , looking to move over in couple of years and looking for a reasonably priced coastal resort "

Hotlovefun42's information is spot on...... i am in the same are and its perfect as a hub to visit other places as well.... i visit Playa Vera every year and they are dead right, its like a morgue in the winter lol.

hope you find something to suit you and also feel free to pm and if i can help at all i am more than happy to. i have a place here 16 years. Rob

By *AandMCouple  over a year ago

SPAIN.. Not UK

Hi

We have just moved to Vera Playa from UK.

Its beautiful and yes its quiet due to covid and its winter.

Think its a little warmer here than up on the costa Blanca. But a lot warmer than UK.

If you move anywhere in Spain, from a personal point of view, rent first.

rental is around 400 to 500 per month plus bills and for 500 you can get a very nice 2 bed 2 bath apartment

By *ustHMan  over a year ago

Morley / Vera Playa

I agree that it's very quiet out of season, but the weather is much better than further up the coast, and definitely much better than the UK in winter.

Also agree about the renting comment, it's not for everyone, try before you buy, as they say...

By *azmanMan  over a year ago

Vera Playa

I think its a great spot. Great variety between vera playa, the pueblo, garrucha, mojarar playa and mojacar pueblo. It IS quiet out of season, but there's a thriving local community and there's a certain charm to the place out of season. I agree with what others have said, rent if you plan to spend a long time. South facing for the winter. It does get chilly. Make sure you are near amenities too.

By *oddy44Man  over a year ago

Dundalk

U guys on r own isllands went into red for travel

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We found Templum at Vera Playa only busy between mid May to very early September after that it’s very quiet, as is the whole area but we always have fab friends over (other than this year) so have our own little party’s

By *irsty and randyCouple  over a year ago

North wales

[Removed by poster at 26/07/22 19:20:36]

By *irsty and randyCouple  over a year ago

North wales

Any airbnb in vera area for 27th July 1 night

» Add a new message to this topic